Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Just had a full hit of fresh fruit in a smoothie to boot vitamin c. Doctors orders - and the painkiller to end all other painkillers is en route - TRAMADOL.

:)

Thank god this pain will stop. OR I'll be so spaced out I won't care if I'm hurting!

I was on Tramadol after an operation it's fantastic stuff as it really does kill all pain but be careful as it made me really spaced out and I still can't remember the week that I was taking it lol! X

I was on Tramadol after an operation it's fantastic stuff as it really does kill all pain but be careful as it made me really spaced out and I still can't remember the week that I was taking it lol! X

Hi,

I've cancelled this week on advance. It was supposed to be my first week back in after 6 weeks teaching practice but there's no way I could go in. I can barely move let alone teach - and the last time I nipped in the children were so pleased to see me they nearly knocked me over cuddling me (I'd pass out now!)

I'm waiting until my co-codamol wears off then having one. Hopefully I'll be so groggy it'll stop me comfort eating.

Thank you all for your get well wishes!

I had Tramadol for a whiplash injury a few years ago, it made me so sick, its fab as a pain killer and it does make you feel a bit spaced out, just make sure your eating with them. Hope you feel better soon hun x

I had Tramadol for a whiplash injury a few years ago, it made me so sick, its fab as a pain killer and it does make you feel a bit spaced out, just make sure your eating with them. Hope you feel better soon hun x

I had one and it was ok, the 2nd one was a bit dodgy but I've just had my 3rd - I'll wait and see.

Monday 11.3.13. PP day.

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffin and ffff

Lunch (late one as sleeping) - piece of salmon

Tea - white fish, dry fried. 2 SF jellies. Fizzy water.

Snack - ffff with SF jelly crystals.

Last edited:
Awwwww hun not good news, if the tramadol make you feel "spaced out" you can get a slow release type. I take one everyday as I have a back problem, I can't take the usual type as it makes dizzy but the slow release are great.

Wishing you a speedy recovery c

Awwwww hun not good news, if the tramadol make you feel "spaced out" you can get a slow release type. I take one everyday as I have a back problem, I can't take the usual type as it makes dizzy but the slow release are great.

Wishing you a speedy recovery c

Hi, I've taken another one this morning and everything is ok. I had problems breathing last night and I think I had a bit of a panic attack which was made worse by the pain. What a mess! I am comfortable today - just need a bit of help to move about when my pain killers wear off (luckily andy is off work this week so he can help me, I love that my big, strong man can help me now I'm lighter!)

Hope everyone else is ok. I'm back on the dukan bus today. Had 2 litres sparkling water already and I had my children make posters to put around the house last night. They say '4 weeks to Nat's wedding' - I've got my wedding outfit hung up in full view in my bedroom so it's a constant reminder that I need to be in it very soon! The other posters are in the kitchen.

The things I do :)

Be careful with the panic attack feeling, I used to get palpitations when I was on the usual tramadol which then made me panic !

As for the dress & posters - whatever it takes hunni x

Be careful with the panic attack feeling, I used to get palpitations when I was on the usual tramadol which then made me panic !

As for the dress & posters - whatever it takes hunni x

I am monitoring it closely - if I have another I will stop taking them. The one at 10am was fine - nothing but pain relief and tiredness!

The dress WILL fit AND look good. This completely balls up my exercise regime! Dammit

- I've got my wedding outfit hung up in full view in my bedroom so it's a constant reminder that I need to be in it very soon!

The things I do :)

Great motivation Kell and :bighug::bighug: hope your better soon chuck. Its going on too long. Don't let it get you down and tell hubby hes a star looking after our little, tiny,skinny, gorgeous Dukanettee xxx

Great motivation Kell and :bighug::bighug: hope your better soon chuck. Its going on too long. Don't let it get you down and tell hubby hes a star looking after our little, tiny,skinny, gorgeous Dukanettee xxx

A hhh thanks Sid. It's been going on a ridiculous amount of time I know - getting on for 5 weeks. Broken ribs are hideous - bloody awful - at least I can lay in bed all day, it's just what I need after so long of fighting being ill and working so hard on teacher training! I'm relishing every second of it!

Hubby's just got back from tesco and Asda for my rhubarb, fromage frais, sweetener and fizzy water. He's a superstar really!

Kell x

Feeling a bit better today. Must have a good build up of pain killers in my system!

PV day

Breakfast- rhubarb, muffins, FFFF

Lunch - ham salad with egg and avocado, courgette, tomato, crushes garlic (a teeny drizzle of olive oil) and balsamic vinegar. Delish!!! SF jelly.

Tea - chicken curry with spinach, chick peas and half roasted red pepper.

Snacks - SF jelly and ffff, pineapple

Last edited:
Pp day -

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb and ffff

Lunch - 1 and a half chicken breasts (ugh, very dry)

Snack - SF jelly and ffff with SF jelly

Last edited:
Evening Kell xxx any better today ?

Evening Kell xxx any better today ?

Hi!

Feeling quite a bit better thank you! My painkillers are doing the job and so are the anti biotics. Dropped down to lower pain killer now - save the tramadol for broken bones/labour I think! I've spent almost £50 on prescriptions and tablets!

I'm enjoying the rest to be honest but I am going a bit stir crazy in the house BUT I have a painkiller and head off to bed for a sleep. Just what I needed!

I don't know about work next week (scared of the pain as I can't take the painkillers AND teach - I'm too spaced out) so ill just wait and see.
Still managing to dukan as food isn't doing it for me at the minute, hardly any appetite.

Thanks Sid x

Back