Kellmo's conso (sort of)

4 days till next week xxx hopefully them ribs will be well on there way fingers crossed xxx

PP day (again)

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb and ffff

Lunch - turkey sausages and eggs. SF jelly.

Snack - ffff with SF jelly

Tea - chicken breast.

Feeling quite a bit better today - can hardly feel my ribs hurting and so I've not taken any painkillers. (Although when I cough it hurts!) it's a world away from Saturday when I could even get dressed I was in so much pain. Tried my goal jeans on yesterday and I THINK I have about 7lbs to lose to get to goal - still not weighed myself, it doesn't motivate me when I see a high number on the scales :-(

Will keep doing pp/PV days (with more pp days admittedly) until I feel confident enough to step on. Stupid illness means any exercise is completely out of the question. Laid up in bed half of the day!

Last edited:
Agree keep of the scales xxx a couple of weeks and you'll be back to tw xxx

PV day

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb and ffff. 2 co-codamol!

Lunch - pea and watercress soup (homemade, delicious) salmon, prawns, ham. SF jelly.

4 sugar free werthers (I've stopped now - I recall last time vividly)

Tea - erm, boiled eggs and ham and beetroot I think.

I'm getting weighed tomorrow but I'm stepping on and not looking. I'm getting my husband to look and if I'm 9 stone 10 or under he can tell me. If not I will just keep going! Or maybe I will look, as I've typed this I have realised how ridiculous I am! Jeeeez Louise!

Last edited:
Glad you are on the mend x

PV day

I'm getting weighed tomorrow but I'm stepping on and not looking. I'm getting my husband to look and if I'm 9 stone 10 or under he can tell me. If not I will just keep going! Or maybe I will look, as I've typed this I have realised how ridiculous I am! Jeeeez Louise!

No your not Kell, so behave xxx You've had an awful few weeks and haven't exercise your just being a human xxx

No I wouldn't unless your tightest clothes doesnt feel too badxxx once you start working , moving etc your water weight will shift xxx

Definitely don't weigh...getting well is the priority not losing weight. When recovering from illness your body needs all the nutrients it can get. As long as your conscious of feeding yourself good food then don't sweat the weight :)

OK, I'll leave it for this week. Thank you :)

Breakfast - rhubarb, muffin, ffff

Also - had to mention because it was SO delicious, a large, skinny, sugar free vanilla latte from Costa. 'Mazing.

Lunch - pea and watercress soup, slices of toast beef. Apple.

Tea - turkey sausage and egg. SF jelly.

Felt REALLY sick most if the afternoon and Pepto bismal wasn't working so I had a packet of Melba toast to try and get rid of it, not much luck. The thought of my tea knocks me sick now as I ate it when I felt sick (left half of it!)

Blerrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
No problem...what's the worse that can happen? You put on a couple of pounds...I am sure that you have the resilience and resources to overcome it! Keep the faith :)

I'm determined to get to goal for my cousins wedding 6.4.13. I will be wearing my gorgeous dress (and shoes) with confidence!

Breakfast - usual

Lunch - pea and watercress soup, slices of roast beef

Tea - gala meal, hairy bikers skinny lasagne with lots of salad, bananas and custard with fruit and nuts too. DELICIOUS!

Snack - 2 oranges (not strictly allowed but my throat is very very sore again so I'm trying to get some vitamin c in!)

Kell the odd orange isint going to harm nothing xxxx

They say the rash is part of the virus and going to observe for the next hour then he might be let home xxx sooo worried xxx

Back