Total Solution Kellys diary to a new me x

Hey you ggguuuuyyyyssssss!!! Remember me? Lol well I hadn't completely dissapeared I have still been following your diarys I just havnt been on my own or on plan! I come off it to go to lanzarote in feb and never bothered to get back on! So Monday 19th is my restart I'm going to Turkey in may and want to feel good when I go I was going to start this week but I be coming off plan Sunday for mothers day so thought I'll wait then I have nothing for a full month till aintree races then another full month till my holiday just getting inspired again reading through the forum hope your all well hugs Kel xxxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hey you ggguuuuyyyyssssss!!! Remember me? Lol well I hadn't completely dissapeared I have still been following your diarys I just havnt been on my own or on plan! I come off it to go to lanzarote in feb and never bothered to get back on! So Monday 19th is my restart I'm going to Turkey in may and want to feel good when I go I was going to start this week but I be coming off plan Sunday for mothers day so thought I'll wait then I have nothing for a full month till aintree races then another full month till my holiday just getting inspired again reading through the forum hope your all well hugs Kel xxxxx

Hey Kel x nice to have you back :) yay at you restarting on Monday :) I've missed you :) we'll have you bikini fit in no time ;)

DustQueen said:
Hey Kel x nice to have you back :) yay at you restarting on Monday :) I've missed you :) we'll have you bikini fit in no time ;)

Hey angel how are you? How's married life? Oh yay bikini fit here I come!! I've even got OH's bike out an spruced it up a bit so I can do 20 mins a night yay me lol will be glad to get back to be honest sick of feeling eeeuugggghhh hope your well babes have you heard from muddy? Hope she's ok xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Hey angel how are you? How's married life? Oh yay bikini fit here I come!! I've even got OH's bike out an spruced it up a bit so I can do 20 mins a night yay me lol will be glad to get back to be honest sick of feeling eeeuugggghhh hope your well babes have you heard from muddy? Hope she's ok xxxx

Hey darling :) yeah not bad here getting a bit annoyed at the lodger today but hey Ho. Oooo bike too you really are going for it. Lol is that Muffy? Took me a second there lol I think she's having a bit of trouble getting back on plan but hopefully she'll be back soon :)

hhiiii lol at muddy me and my stupid fat fingers! ha ha whats the lodger been up to? you got rid of the smelly man didnt you? well im getting myself in the zone for restart monday, ive just got that 30 day shred so ive got cycling zumba for kinnect and 30 day shred woo go me ill need a push to get me through the first weeks hurting lol off to check ebay out for shakes ive got some porridge and bars but need some shakes and the pennies are runnin low so need me some bargains hope your all well xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
hhiiii lol at muddy me and my stupid fat fingers! ha ha whats the lodger been up to? you got rid of the smelly man didnt you? well im getting myself in the zone for restart monday, ive just got that 30 day shred so ive got cycling zumba for kinnect and 30 day shred woo go me ill need a push to get me through the first weeks hurting lol off to check ebay out for shakes ive got some porridge and bars but need some shakes and the pennies are runnin low so need me some bargains hope your all well xxxx

Yeah smelly man gone nice girl moved in but sadly she has a moron for a bf lol but he's gone now so a few days peace thank god :)
Glad you're rejoining us :) I'm on day 11 now :D x started a new diary for my fresh start and it's going fab so far :)

Caught up on your diary chick stoopid lodger bf how rude though to give him the keys id kill her! Glad your doing well hun xxx

DustQueen said:
I know we were so p!ssed :S how you doing? X

I'm ok thanks doll Andy paid for a pamper day for mothers day off him so I've had nails tan eye lashes and brows all done ready to go out tomorrow with the mums from our family then come Monday back to it I can't wait I'm bloated and fat an horrible eewww slimdom here I come! Xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
I'm ok thanks doll Andy paid for a pamper day for mothers day off him so I've had nails tan eye lashes and brows all done ready to go out tomorrow with the mums from our family then come Monday back to it I can't wait I'm bloated and fat an horrible eewww slimdom here I come! Xxxx

Awww that's really sweet :) you've got a good one there :)
Uggh I hate that fat bloated feeling :S
Looking forward to having you back x

Woop restart today at 15:10 ggggrrrrr but not as bad as I thought onwards an downward xxxxx

Wow I've got the shakes! I had porridge this morning and a bar for dinner and also nearly 3 litres of water but I feel so shakey it's horrible oh well just a couple more days till I start feeling better xxx

DustQueen said:
Oh hun :( just push through it it will get better xxx

I know chick I'll be ok not actually Hungary but just shakey I'll live lol xx

Thanks hun it passed after a couple of hours just forgot what it was like lol so that's day 1 over and done but with 2 Tesco bars I never got home till after 8 an wanted something quick but at least I'm on the right track shattered though so good night for now xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Thanks hun it passed after a couple of hours just forgot what it was like lol so that's day 1 over and done but with 2 Tesco bars I never got home till after 8 an wanted something quick but at least I'm on the right track shattered though so good night for now xxx

You've done great Hun :) well done

Yayy Kel, get these awful first few days out of the way and you know it gets easier ;)

Thanks Ali can't wait for these first few to be over -3 lbs today! Woop xx

Back