Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Kellyhellen said:

Stop!!!! Lol

How many calories a stick?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Kieragh1515 said:
Gatecrashing :) isn't a mikado half a Syn or something like that? Must get some :)

Hellloooooooooo Kieragh my little chickadee!

I've no idea - too dangerous to have in the house

Kx

Kwise1 said:
Hellloooooooooo Kieragh my little chickadee!

I've no idea - too dangerous to have in the house

Kx

Fancy seeing u here lollol :)

Would it kill u to know the last 2 boxes of mikado I had went stale cause they opened & not ate?! I sound like an angel but I'm sooooooo not ha!

Chinese!! Now yer talking, whatcha get x

Kellyhellen said:
Lol. Don't worry I stopped. Unfortunately hubby returned from pub with Chinese. Today is done with. I'll check out the mikado when I next sneak one in. Daren't look now. Half a syn sounds good to me though.

Normal ones are half a SYN each

Kx

Friday-red

B, 2 weetabix (hxb) plus milk (1/2 hxa)
L, either speed soup or salad
D, yesterday's uneaten meal of pork chop, new pots, carrots, runner beans and yorkshires (2 syns)
Other half of hxa: 1 mini baby bell

S, melon, cherries, strawberries, apple, muller yog
Syns, hopefully only the 2 for my yorkshires after yesterday's naughty dinner.

Possibly out for lunch at pub, but will have beef or chicken salad if we do go. Soup otherwise.

Saturday-red

Had a sneaky wi in this morning (I weigh at home anyway, so same scales), and have lost 1pm. Was hoping for a bit more than that. It's wi on Monday so chances are I'll STD this week as I'm out tonight and tomorrow lunch. I'm having car very tomorrow so should be ok. Bit worried about tonight tho. Drinking. How much s a glass of wine? And how much is a shot of malibu? Need to weigh up my choices.

Today's food
B, banana and apple
L, chicken salad and Mayo (3 syns)
D, meatballs, sauce and spaghetti. Not the best choice as I'm not sure what's in the sauce, it looks quite oily.
No snacks so far today.

Have managed to hurt my back by moving some barrel planters (full of soil) around the garden. Think I may feel t in the morning after a drink.

Kellyhellen said:
Saturday-red

Had a sneaky wi in this morning (I weigh at home anyway, so same scales), and have lost 1pm. Was hoping for a bit more than that. It's wi on Monday so chances are I'll STD this week as I'm out tonight and tomorrow lunch. I'm having car very tomorrow so should be ok. Bit worried about tonight tho. Drinking. How much s a glass of wine? And how much is a shot of malibu? Need to weigh up my choices.

Today's food
B, banana and apple
L, chicken salad and Mayo (3 syns)
D, meatballs, sauce and spaghetti. Not the best choice as I'm not sure what's in the sauce, it looks quite oily.
No snacks so far today.

Have managed to hurt my back by moving some barrel planters (full of soil) around the garden. Think I may feel t in the morning after a drink.

Oh please no STD's this week lol :)

U never know, with some sensible choices ul be grand for Monday. Large glass wine is 6.5syns & Malibu measure of 25ml is 2.5. I know what I'd choose lol x

Def no std's!!!!! Lol.

I ended up having two glasses of wine last night! Grr. Didn't have any evening meal at all though. That means I've got the naughty meatballs the night before weigh in now though.

Sunday-red
B, TWO slices of WHITE bread with spread-eek
L, carvery. Hopefully just meat and veg and a Yorkshire
D, meatballs, sauce and spaghetti. Eek again.
Hxa, cheese with dinner
Hxb, can spaghetti be my hxb? Not got my stuff with me at mo. If not, then a fibre plus bar.
S, fruit and yog

Right, trying to get myself organised for tomorrow. It's wi in the morning nd I'm not expecting much so if I'm organised before then I'm more likely to stickwith it rather than waste a day being mardy!

Monday-weigh day-red

B, banana, apple, yog
L, speed tomato soup
S, bacon sw quiche, melon, cherries (not together)
D, bloody meatballs again with sauce and spaghetti
S, muller, and fruit. Maybe a freddo frog if wi went ok.

Just thought I'd upload a couple of pics to remind myself of how far I've come.

I was 12st on the 1st pic and I was 9st on the 2nd one. I'm now 10.4 and desperate to get back to 9st. Hoping that seeing these on here might keep me in line.

Attachments

• image-631961793.jpg
    image-631961793.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 58
  • image-4148778905.jpg
    image-4148778905.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 54
Back