Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Wednesday 30th November

Ended up having a green day today without even trying. Had a pretty bad day. Got caught up in a car accident with the kids in the car so plans for the day went out the window. Ended up going to a soft play to let them play while the insurance got sorted.

B: activia
L: chicken breast salad with a piece of white baguette and coleslaw (5 syns)
S: ryvitas and phili
D: fish and sw chips and beans
S: time out bar (4 syns)

Slinkydawg said:
Yeah,were all ok thank. Just a bit shook up and pretty annoyed now as the girl is now saying it's our fault.

Got a bit lost with my food yesterday and had 22 syns in the end. Better day today, although i have got a meal out tonight and tomorrow. Not sure on food plans as I don't know what's on the menu.

22 syns ain't toooo bad, coulda been worse hun!!! Have a lovely time out :) :)

Monday 5th December - red

Its weigh day today - according to my scales (from what i was on them last monday morning) ive lost 2lb. Let see what the scales at class say tonight.

Was a bit naughty over the weekend but from what i could have indulged in, i was an angel!

Todays food:
B: Banana, clementines, apple
S: yog
L: smoked salmon salad
S: melon
D: roast pork, roasties, carrots and cabbage

Wednesday 7th december - Red

Got a wee bit carried away yesterday. Was a really hungry day. Think i probs had 20 syns spread throughout the day which i think will be ok, as ive none planned for today so far, so a bit of restraint will go a long way.

Its my works Christmas do on Saturday and im trying to be good in prep for that.

B: banana, clementine, yog
S: Ryvitas, phili, onion marmalade (HXA & B)
L: smoked salmon salad
S: melon
D: syn free chilli and (hxb) chips.

Maaaan, my chilli was nice.

image-3548149386.jpg

Got a Keema curry in the slow cooker for tomorrow. It smells amazing.

Oh it was lovely Ali. Cant wait for lunch tomorrow, mmmm leftovers.

The recipe for the keema curry is on the slimming eats website. I can't recommend it yet, but it smells fab.

The main things i do in my slow cooker are mince dishes or casseroles. I ought to be more adventurous really as it's been a lifesaver this week. Have you used yours yet?

Oh it was lovely Ali. Cant wait for lunch tomorrow, mmmm leftovers.

The recipe for the keema curry is on the slimming eats website. I can't recommend it yet, but it smells fab.

The main things i do in my slow cooker are mince dishes or casseroles. I ought to be more adventurous really as it's been a lifesaver this week. Have you used yours yet?

Yes, we use ours. I got a bit bored of casseroley stuff all the time so we have started doing other meals: a whole ham, a whole chicken, soup ...

Back