Kelly's food diary - the REAL one!!

Kellyhellen said:
Tuesday - RED
Did really well yesterday and am hoping to be just as good today. I have a dress to fit into on Friday for a posh gay wedding.

B: magic porridge (HXB)
S: banana, yellow plum
L: bacon and egg salad.
S: crab sticks, apple, melon
S: quiche, mini babybells (HXA)
D: turkey, blob of mash, carrots, sugar snap peas, gravy (2 syns)
S: Time out bar (4 syns)

Man, that looks like a lot of food.

Ohhh I luv the gay wedding at the start of sex & the city 2 lol, have fun..

Ok, been to loch fyne restaurant. Had the smoked salmon for starter and hake for main, but it came with chips,which I ate most of. I'm going for a red day but still no idea for tea. I'm basically trying my best for today. I can't do much more. I resisted a lot of naughtiness so I'm quite pleased with myself really. Start afresh tomorrow.

Kellyhellen said:
Ok, been to loch fyne restaurant. Had the smoked salmon for starter and hake for main, but it came with chips,which I ate most of. I'm going for a red day but still no idea for tea. I'm basically trying my best for today. I can't do much more. I resisted a lot of naughtiness so I'm quite pleased with myself really. Start afresh tomorrow.

Hey sounds pretty good!! Could've been lot worse!

Kellyhellen said:
Thursday - red
B, banana
L, chicken salad, (3 syns for coleslaw)

Not sure on dinner yet, which as usual is a disaster when not planned. Hopefully I can magic something healthy up.

No hxa's or b's yet so I could manage something nice if I thought about it............

Well whatcha go for?

Made some lamb and mint kofta type things, and had with salad and a wm pitta. Had a bowl of crunchy bran around 4pm too. Finished the day off just niw with a vanilla muller and a yellow plum. Remembered I had a quarter of a muffin in Costco earlier. Have you seen their muffins?? Huge. So a quarter is prob equivalent o a standard muffin! Ah well, done now.

Hoping for a better day today.

Saturday-red

B, bacon, eggs, toms and mushrooms
L, chicken salad with sw quiche and onion marmalade
D, chicken, onion and mushroom curry (sauce is a mix from chinese shop) with hxb chips

Snacks, muller, melon, apple, banana, crabsticks

Feeling a bit rubbish today. Went to the wedding party last night. Had nothing to eat or drink but still feel like I have a hangover. So does hubby, but he had 4 glasses of champagne and a pint so he deserves it. Hoping loads of water will help me feel better (&flush away that naughty mcdonalds I scoffed)

Kellyhellen said:
Hoping for a better day today.

Saturday-red

B, bacon, eggs, toms and mushrooms
L, chicken salad with sw quiche and onion marmalade
D, chicken, onion and mushroom curry (sauce is a mix from chinese shop) with hxb chips

Snacks, muller, melon, apple, banana, crabsticks

Feeling a bit rubbish today. Went to the wedding party last night. Had nothing to eat or drink but still feel like I have a hangover. So does hubby, but he had 4 glasses of champagne and a pint so he deserves it. Hoping loads of water will help me feel better (&flush away that naughty mcdonalds I scoffed)

Did u get a pic of ur dress etc?! Will u post it up? Plenty of water & maccyD weight begone :) x

I bloody didn't. The wedding couple wanted our kids to go too (aged 2 and 4). The 2 year old had given up by 9, hence the mcdonalds, as we left before the food was out. Bit miffed as I was really looking forward to the party. Only got to wear my dress for about two hours and most of that was spent holding the little one! Ah well, next time eh?

Got my first day in years (I kid you not) to myself today. Hubby at work and kids gone to zoo with my mum. And what am I doing with my precious spare time? Cleaning! Gah. I'm spoilt I tell you.

Back