Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Neco, 19 April 2007.

1. Neco

Neco Well-Known Member

Does anyone use them?

I have used them a few times, usually on day 4 or 5 of the diet and each time they stay the same colour (like a peachy orange)

I know I must be in Ketosis as losing weight, feeling cold and not hungry.

I am not hung up on it, but would love to see it go pink for once!!

Anyone had similar experiences?
  2. Bekie

Bekie Well-Known Member

I dont have any right now but have heard that because we drink so much water the ketones are diluted and therefore there isn't much of a change... If it went too pink as well it would indicate you weren't drinking enough.

Sorry i cant help more

3. Misdee

Misdee Well-Known Member

when i did LL i used the sticks, now i am avoiding them.

Today my hands are freezing, but that could be because i keep drinking ice cold bottles of water.

CLUCKS Well-Known Member

I use them........

....... On LL & CD!
    I'm drinking 6 - 7 litres of water a day and mine a purple!
  5. Bekie

Bekie Well-Known Member

:eek: Really perhaps its to do with when you test as well? Maybe some people are more sensitive to the ketones

I have no idea

But i'm sure its normal not to have too much change as well as a lot of change :D Lots of people seem to mention it :D
  6. Mollyzx

Mollyzx Active Member

where can you buy them from?
  7. Ameythist

Ameythist Well-Known Member

Well in the first instance I went to Boots, you would have thought I had a mask and a gun!! they were not happy, They eventually served me from under the counter........... On that note every time I try it it is very dark, been on LL for 4 weeks lost 24lb drink gallons of water so go figure!!!!
  8. Mollyzx

Mollyzx Active Member

ha ha :cool:
    mask and a gun...
    I'll try my local boots ha ha love the image!