Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Hey Hun, I too have been 100% as today . At last, but oh my god I have the headache of all headaches. Haven't know what to do with myself for about 7 hours now. Sent Scott to get paracetomol and have been trying and failing to drop off to sleep.

This is like my horrendous day 1 of ss all over again!

I've had a horrific headache for the past couple of hours, but I put it down to not drinking enought this morning...busy in the garden and forgot :( but I've had all my water now and some aspirin and hopefully it'll pass before I go to bed...

Here's to another 100% day tomorrow!!! xxx

Yes, tablets and water and headache has eased off. So off to bed and onto another good day tomorrow. Nite x

Morning, day 2 - hope you have a good day! It's my first day free of Tactless Tessie so I'm going to be able to have my shake at lunch time in peace, yay!!! I've got to try and stay strong from now on, and I keep having to remind myself why I'm doing this! I really don't want to be the fat one on our Vegas photos and that's looming ever closer.

Have a good dayxxx

Morning! Yes Day 2, my head still feels a bit woozy, but I def feel perkier for all that sleep over the weekend! lol

I'm armed with coffee, tetras, water and strawberry & kiwi fizz. Really need to have my gain off by Thursdays weigh in, or at the very least make sure I am still in the 16's.

Enjoy your peaceful dinner! x

i am restarting today after a week on healthy eating so far feel ok so willletyou know how it goes:)

Hi Charley, I've seen you posting about on the forum. You've done amazingly well! Can't believe how much you have lost. Congrats!

Well done for going up the plans and still losing weight, thats the hardest bit I reckon.

Hey Charley, you've done so well!! I noticed you're from Walsall, I trained at the Manor, small world hey. Good luck with the restart xxx

hey kez how's things?

Bad, bad, bad! I went home and ate and ate and ate! I didn't even really want it, it was complete habit! Grr...hope I can still make the 16's by weigh in.

Argh kez we're like the same person!! Last night was my mums birthday and we went out for tea, so I'm start again for the bazillionth time :( I've been awake since 5am thinking about it and feel terrible, I wish I could just get back on that nice roll again, so here goes another day 1!! Good luck with your day 1!! Xxx

Hey Charley, you've done so well!! I noticed you're from Walsall, I trained at the Manor, small world hey. Good luck with the restart xxx

weird my Mom works in the Manor fracture clinic....very smalll world thanks for support and good luck to you how long have youbeen on CD?

Day 1 again! lol.

I'm not kicking myself over it all, as long as I am still trying and still losing weight then I'm happy with that. At the end of the day, 6 months ago I was bingeing every day.

At least now when I binge I am starting to question why? As I don't enjoy it? It'll click into place, just need to keep ploughing on.

When is your WI surf? Are you Thursdays as well? Have you decided if you are going to find out your real weight or not? I don't think not weighing has helped me tbh. I weigh at home so know roughly where I am. I'll just be happy to weigh in, in the 16's.

Anybody want some chocolate? One rep from Cadburys has just been in, bringing me a giant bar of Dairy Milk and a giant bar of Dairy Milk with Crunchie. Then a rep from Mars came in and brought me a Twix Xtra and a Mars Xtra and a bar of Galaxy!

Argh!!!! lol

Another interview tomorrow, apparently they are more interested in personality than experience, which sounds like a good thing. But....if you don't get it, does that mean they think you're a horrible person?! lol :)

hiya

if you don't get it, it is probably just cause they've been spoilt for choice and have had to go eeny, meeny, minee, mo! lol :D

I like that thought! No takers on the chocolate?

Thats a good attitude to have, not letting one slip up ruin it all. I kind of think that so long as I'm managing to stick to the 500 cals most of the time the odd slip up isn't the end of the world....ha ha providing I can get right back on track, not like this week where it's taking me almost a week to get back after the fish finger incident!!

If you don't get this job it's not that you're a bad person, with a crap personality, it's just that they were clearly looking for a person with a crap personality lol. Fingers crossed for you!!

Another day down more to come. I WI tomorrow, I'm a Wednesday girl, I've decided that I'm not going to find out my actual weight, just the number lost (or as I suspect gained). I'm going to keep going with it though, everytime Ive been tempted I just think about the leaving do I need to go to at the end of August, I want to look my best then.

Good luck with day 2 xxx

Well done on day 2! I had a packet of crisps, but the chocolate is still untouched.

I went to matalan this evening and bought some new trousers and they were all size 20! Yay!

Woo hoo well done with your matalan clothes, I always find matalan clothes a bit on the tight side so big achievement, yay!!! I'm very lucky, at WI tonight I managed to STS, a big relif considering I've had more hiccups than good days this week! Hope your WI goes well tomorrow hun xxx

great news kez on size 20. i'm stuck at a 14! really want to be a 12! not quite 100% sure why i'm not loosing the rest but could be that i'm eating too many carbs and not enough protein.

nope to choc. why not take it to a kids place thing or give it friends, FIL to be :D, bin?

Back