Kez's struggles and troubles! 17th June Restart!

Morning ladies, I am off CD! I can't do this at the minute. I have only managed 1 day this week where I have been 100%. I am gutted, but I just can't afford to be wasting money on it, which is what I am doing at the moment.

Also, been suffering with crazy bad headaches all week, probably a mixture of stress at work and messing about with CD. I just need to find my feet again. Am so low at the minute, I just can't get in the right frame of mind to do ANYTHING, let alone CD.

Sorry :( I'll be floating on here, I don't want to regain what I have done. Been to Tesco this morning and got a nice punnet of strawberries and cherries to tuck into.

Catch you later x

if your hearts not in it best to give yourself a break and re-start when your ready if you ever are ready, i had bad news today and felt like chucking it all in so know how you feel,, dont worry just eat healthy and treat your body the way it deserves :)

Aw hun, this diet is hard enough when you're completely in the zone, it's next to impossible if you're hearts not in it, believe me, the break will do you the world of good. Its always here for you to come back to if you want to and if you don't it hasn't been for the want of trying!! You've given it a damn good shot and done really well in the process. Don't feel bad, be proud of how much you've achieved so far, give yourself a break. Big hugs hunny, I know how tough it is.

Don't disappear on me though, I'm not sure you realise just how much of a brilliant support you've been to me!! You've really pulled me through quite a few times and I appreciate it!!! Pop back in because I will make it to target soon, I promise!!! (I may never eat again cos my car is bleeding me dry at the moment - broke down yet again, another costly trip to the garage is in order - boo).

Hi Kez.

Sorry to hear you are off CD, but in all honesty, its so hard to do, once you've done it once, and then go back to re-start, Im not sure what it is, but its much harder to do the plan and stay on track.. much much harder I found.

Why not follow your SW Red days, that'll keep you on track at least and you'll carry on loosing, not as quick, but still be able to tuck into loads of strawberries too :).

Have a lovely day hun xxx

Thanks guys!

Sally - You've been an amazing help to me as well, everyone here has. It's nice to be able to get away from the normal day to day perseptions and vent with people who know exactly how you feel. I'll still be here for sure and I will do CD again, just not for a few months. When I left it last time and went back on plan I had a good 3 week run, so will give myself a break and make sure I don't gain and then tackle it again. I've got a weeks worth of tetras and they go out of date in october, so they'll be used up by then!

Nikki - I need to restudy my SW books I think. I'm not going to be paying to go to classes etc. 1) I can't afford it and 2) I should know every plan going inside out!

Just plan to keep my water intake up and be careful about what goes into my mouth. On the whole we don't usually eat bad, I cook everything fresh etc. It's just the quantity that's bad on my part and the little secret binges of crisps and cakes.

But I am in my new size 20 trousers, really I should throw away my bigger ones, then I won't be able to go back up a size again! lol.

Breakfast - I don't have breakfast! (Probably where a lot of my problems stem from).
Lunch - Ham and salad wholemeal pitta, cherries and strawberries.
Tea - Spag Bol (with quorn mince and lots of veggies)

Scott has got his court date next Tuesday, to see if he loses his licence or not. I think it's probably a given that he will get a ban, so for the next 6 months I will be driving him to and from work each day. But he starts at 6.30am!!!!! Yuk :( But at least it will mean he stays in work.

The leisure centre is between Scotts work and my work, so if thats what happens, I'll start going swimming before work again. I can't get motivated to get out of bed early these days, but if I am already there, then should make the most of it.

SW plan red days is great nd i will be following that when i get of CD well done let us know how you get on healthy eating xxx

Guess what? Second interview Sunday morning, they wanted to see me soon as, but am chalet cleaning tomorrow.

Oh wow well done you and good luck for part 2 mrs!!! Xxxx

Good luck tomorrow hun x

Can't sleep! Eek!

Hope you managed to get some sleep in the end!! And it all goes well today, keeping fingers crossed for ya xxx

I got it! And they even upped the salary offer.

Yay well done hun!!! Congratulations, really pleased for you!!!! Xxxx

:superwoman:

:happy096:

congratulations is what i'm trying to say :D

well done on your new job hope i get same luck too:) hows SW going?

Well, I'm well overdue a post me thinks! I don't feel right posting up here when I'm not on CD. Or maybe it's that I don't feel the need to as I have free rein over my food...dangerous ground!

I am up 9/10lbs, from my lowest weight to date. But actually only 4/5lbs of that has been since I came off CD. I know that a week on CD would get that off again, but I don't want to drift any higher.

I need to drink more water, I haven't been drinking anything other than coffee and maybe half a pint of squash in the evening. I have been suffering with headaches, I can't get my rings off my fingers and cramp in my legs through the night. Def dehydrated!

I've got another 2.5 weeks left in my current job before I start my new job properly. I've been going in on Saturdays to the new job to start learning the ropes and to help them clear back logs.

At work I am called 'The Oracle' as I know everything...lol! But it's very hard not being the oracle any more :(

I still have every intention of going back to CD, my plan is to start on the 23rd. I was going to start once I was at the new job, but I figured if I start the 23rd then I will be in ketosis and back in the game before I start my new job. And if I start the new job on CD, then people are more likely to accept it and not question it if that's all they know.

That's good thinking Kez, starting CD before you start your new job, it'll make things easier. I'm a bit better at work now that Tactless Tessie has gone on maternity leave. Now no-one bats an eyelid when I drag the hand blender out of the locker lol.

I still struggle with drinking water, I hate the stuff and even starting to go off the flavored water :( but I find drinking my first litre first thing in the morning helps then I can pace myself for the rest of the day.

Good luck with new job you'll be fine!!!! :D

Back