1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

kick up the backside!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Nellypenell, 24 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Nellypenell

Nellypenell Full Member

Hi all,
    I would really appreciate a slimming buddy.. I think it would be good to have someone to share with, especially as I don't go to a group!
    Let me know if ur interested and feel ur the type of person to help me..
    I'm currently 12 st 10.. Eeeekkk!! :-( (and I'm only 5' 5")
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Slimming World
    Hi! My stats are similar to yours. I'm 5' 4.5" - 5'5" and weighed 13st at last week's weigh in:cry: My heaviest weight ever!!
    I'll be your buddy if you want :)
  4. Nellypenell

Nellypenell Full Member

Thank u.. How have u got on today? I've been quite good but it's still only early!
  5. rover_gem

rover_gem Full Member

Slimming World
    I was good yesterday, made a cheese and onion pie (recipe from here) for tea and had that with sw chips and beans. It's my 1st WI tonight so fingers crossed :) How are you getting on? x
  6. Nellypenell

Nellypenell Full Member

Staying much the same.. Eager to do EE but not sure I'll get it right x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.