Kick up the backside!

I need to get into a habbit of writing my diary on here again.

Yesterdays food

Breakfast : 2x oatcakes with cashew nut butter and a banana (266)

Lunch: Heinz carrot and coriander soup (164)

Dinner: Sweet potato jacket with king prawns and sweetcorn in salad cream with asparagus (408)

Desert: Chocolate and caramel muller rice (220)

3x Coffee with semi skimmed milk (47)

Total 1105/1200

Todays food ..

Breakfast : None

Lunch: 4 low fat crackers with cottage cheese and sweetcorn. Bbq chicken and a packet of walkers baked (473)

Dinner: Fillet of trout with chilli rice, spinage and broccoli (361)

5 x coffe and a tea with skimmed milk (73)

Total 907/1200

I went to the gym tonight and walked/jogged for 40 mins burning 288 calories :)

Please - you must eat more proper food - honestly - I eat 1200+ cals per day and it is working.

Thanks but im really not feeling hungry today. I will make up for it tomorrow I promise .. starting with a proper breakfast :) x

Todays food ..

Breakfast : None

Lunch: 4 low fat crackers with cottage cheese and sweetcorn. Bbq chicken and a packet of walkers baked (473)

Dinner: Fillet of trout with chilli rice, spinage and broccoli (361)

5 x coffe and a tea with skimmed milk (73)

Total 907/1200

I went to the gym tonight and walked/jogged for 40 mins burning 288 calories :)

Well done, you're doing well and well on the way to a loss for this week :D xxxx

Todays food:

Breakfast : 1 slice of thick sliced wholemeal bread with marmite (113)

Snack: Chocolate chip oat bar (190)

Lunch: 5 low fat crackers with cottage cheese (225)

Snack: Walkers baked and a rubarb and custard boiled sweet (132)

Dinner: Roasted duck leg with stir fried veg and noodles (497)

2x coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)

Total 1118/1200

Im taking the day off tomorrow to take my little brother and sister out. I will try and be good :) x

And a two mile walk with doggy :)

Attachments

• 1397074159980.jpg
    1397074159980.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 59
Glad to see your back on it. I had a day off yesterday. I took my little brother and sister shopping, out for lunch and to the zoo :)

I had a prawn baggette and chips for lunch then went out for dinner and had steak and chips (yes, chips again!!)

Im not feeling very well today :( planning to stick to my calories but might not be as healthy as normal ... I tell a lie, its just that I have a cream egg looking at me!! I love them :)

Glad to see your back on it. I had a day off yesterday. I took my little brother and sister shopping, out for lunch and to the zoo :)

I had a prawn baggette and chips for lunch then went out for dinner and had steak and chips (yes, chips again!!)

Im not feeling very well today :( planning to stick to my calories but might not be as healthy as normal ... I tell a lie, its just that I have a cream egg looking at me!! I love them :)

Thanks LilEm and oooh!!!! Sounds like a really tasty day! I'm jealous lol.

Hahaha! I love creme eggs too! Think I could use my whole daily allowance on them easily! Nom nom. Enjoy!!!! xxxx

Todays food, although it wasn't the healthiest, was in my allowance and looks a bit like this ...

Breakfast: None

Lunch: Healthy living prawn mayo sandwich with a packet of walkers baked (358)

Snack: Cadburys Cream egg (175!)

Dinner: Chicken with cheese and bbq sauce with sweet potato wedges, asparagus and salad (400)

Two cups of coffee with semi skimmed milk (31)

This leaves me at a total of 964/1200. I will see how I feel later but I might leave the remaining 236 for tomorrow night. Im having a chinese with the girls but still plan to calorie count (wish me luck lol)

Back