Killercurls' Diary

when we used to every sunday it was a fun day out, we would always have a hog roast............ohhhhh dribble

I've never bought any of the food from the food carts. I could have gotten an egg sandwich but because it was cooked on the same grill as all the bacon and sausages I feel it's "contaminated" so I didn't want to risk it. Plus it grosses me out. Haha.

lol I remember seeing a documentary on hot dog sellers in london years ago where they were storing and cooking raw and cooked sausages together and pickingtheir noses and all sorts... put me off cart sellers for years lol

Omg. :9529::9529: That is SO gross!

lol I know, it's shocking huh? It's compassion in world farming... not against lol

Oh! Haha.

I must admit it does worry me about veggie food being cooked on the same griddle as meat!

i very rarely eat anything that has a chance of being contaminated.....

it does not worry me handling/ cooking meat or the rest of the family as its my choice to be veggie.

I eat fish...and I must admit I have been off plan tonight by eating fish off the BBQ...But at least it is protein. I also had some tinned tomatoes. Just looked up the calories an it was not too bad.

Haha. I'm not the only one then!

I don't handle or cook meat at all. I have done in the past and I will be in a couple weeks when my mom has surgery and I'll be looking after her for a few weeks. I don't touch it though! I always wear gloves. Oh. I've made a few ham sandwiches for the bf though.

I eat fish as well. Not very often, maybe 1-3 times a month, sometimes not at all. I love fish off the bbq!

I've been really hungry today! I've also had a really bad headache all day long. I feel like my head is going to split open! I also feel really nauseated as if I'm about to be sick any minute. I was fine earlier this morning but as the day goes on it just seems to be getting worse! I still have my last shake to have, but I'm kind of waiting for my stomach to calm down because I don't think I can stomach something that is "milky". Bleck to today! :9529:

Oh gosh! That's not good. It's not even like you can say its something that you have eaten!

I've just had my last shake. I thought maybe I felt sick because I needed a shake. It didn't help at all. Stomach just feels really sour and nasty.

I know Shrimp! Hope I'm not coming down with anything! That would suck so bad.

Fingers crossed you feel better tomorrow

Thank you so much! I've got everything crossed too!

Do you feel better today? I feel sick when I'm hungry. Sounds like you're enjoying this as much as me!
X

Hope you feel better today x I had a bit of a dodgy tummy last night but at least I managed to go! Only been twice during the week, is that enough? X

How are you?

Hi Laura, how are you feeling today hun? xx
I'm so tired, I've literally got no energy

Hi guys! I feel so loved :hug99:

My stomach still feels a bit gross but not as bad as last night and I can feel a headache coming on blah. I'm hoping it's just a temporary thing this morning! I'm just having a cup of coffee at the moment, going to delay my shake today. I think we are just going to chill out at my mom's house today and we leave for home later this evening. I think the bf wanted to go out to the park and stuff but I just don't feel well enough so he's a bit moody.

ah men and their moods, he'll get over it lol If you don't feel well then you don't feel well. Can't be helped!
I feel like I could go and eat the entire contents of my kitchen today, if i had the energy to get off the sofa lol

Hope you feel better soon hun.

Back