• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

KIMMI'S DIARY

Hi eveyone,
I'm new to all this just started the Lipotrim diet ( into day 4 now ) felt a bit crappy for the first few days but feeling a bit better today :) Feel really encouraged by the success stories I've see on here only one niggly worry and its not if I can stick with program, its loose skin, I know exercise is the key but due to the fact that I suffer from athritis I'm limited to what I can do.
Any ideas on how to avoid ending up with a slap of loose skin on my belly ?????? Sit ups are a no no for me and was wondering if investing in a slendertone belt would help.

Started Lipotrim 22/05/10.
Start weight 13st 9lb

Week 1 - 5lb

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:
Going well thanks, into week 3 and over the worst :). This sites been great for keeping me going, theres always someone else thats feeling the same way when things get bad.
I've set myself a target of 3 1/2 lb a week = 1 st a month, as i was a bit dissapointed (ok a lot dissapointed) the first week, mainly due to the pharmasist raising my expectations by saying I could expect to loose a stone the first week.

week 1 - 5lb :confused:
week 2 - 5lb :D

Last edited:

sonkie

Gold Member
Everyone loses at different rates......first time I did LT I lost 21lbs........this time it was only 8lbs but I was happy with that.....better off than on.....well done on your weight loss....keep up the great work xx

Hi Peeps, 3rd weigh in today and another 5lb off, thats 1st and 1lb in 3 weeks, feeling bloody great.

week 1 - 5lb
week 2 - 5lb
week 3 - 5lb

Hi Sonkie, doing great thanks, but having said that for the past few days when it gets to early evening I've been craving meat,but the thought of getting into my incentive dress ( as I've called it) keeps me on the straight and narrow.
Just car'nt wait for Friday's ( weigh in day) to come around so i can cross a few more pounds off, I must be getting old, Friday's used to mean something else many moons ago LOL.
Hows thing going with you?