Total Solution Kimmys Gna Shrink!!..x

Day 34...

Feeling so focused at the moment and iv not cheated once for days. Had a bbq last nite and stuck to chicken skewers. I also went on the scales this mornin n iv hit 14.7. Im so pleased cos for the past 3times iv got to 14.8 iv messed things up so this is the lowest iv been. Another lb by weigh day on Thursday would be lovely xx

Start Weight - 15.11 (BMI 34.6)
Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

Day 35...

Weighed in this mornin n another lb off. Thats 4lb this week makin me 14.6 n its not even weigh day til tomorrow. Maybe get another lb off that would be nice lol. Only two more to go to reach that stone n half point :D xx

Week 4 - 14.10 (32.2)
Total Loss - 1st 1lb

That's great congrats to you, I'm trying to not weigh my self for a week for first week.

weight.png

Gillie653 said:
That's great congrats to you, I'm trying to not weigh my self for a week for first week.

Thank you. I keep saying that to myself and i wish i could but it seems to keep me going seeing the scales go down xx

Week 5 WI - 14.05 (31.47)
Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 36 (Week 6)...

Yey 5lb off this week Im so pleased with that. And also Im nearly out the obese and into overweight bmi.Heres to next week :D xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 37...

Had myself a little treat last night, few sweeties n chicken. I always do this when iv had a good loss cos i feel il lose it before next week. Silly me. Iv really got to stop it. Luckily i was still the same weight this mornin n Im back on track today xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 38...

Woo another lb off makin a total of a stone n a half. I love this diet! Least i know iv definitely lost a lb for weigh in on Thursday so another couple lb will be great! Im still daily weighing but its not bothering me cos i just love seeing those scales going down every couple of days its great :D xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 39...

Still 14.4 this mornin so maybe be down one tomorrow now. Im hoping to make it to 14.0 by Thursday but duno if i will. At least i should be in the 13s by the weigh in after! Excited :D xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 40...

Iv drew a line under today and we shall start a fresh tomorrow!

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 41...

Going strong today, been to beach with hubby n kiddys and refrained from fish n chips, ice cream n doughnuts! Instead i had a black coffee n sweetners. Really let myself down the past couple of days and Im not gna meet my target of 14.0 this weigh in thats for sure so instead iv opted to skip this weeks weigh in cos it will just demotivate me and weigh in next Thursday instead and try not go on the scales til then and maybe if Im lucky il be into the 13s. Im also tryin to add in some exercise bike time to my day if i can fit it in around the kiddys n cleaning up! Xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 42...

This is my diary for yesterday as didn't manage to get on. I done 30mins on my bike n felt really good for it so gna aim to do it every two days if i get the time.
Visiting family today and i always mess up cos my nan has always got goodys in but iv resisted as much as possible and been ok xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 45 (Week 7)...

Well iv got all the partys dinners etc future of the way and now i can concerntrate on gettin back in ketosis cos Im well out of it! Altogether iv put on 2lb since i weighed last week! I dnt think thats too bad considering all the rubbish iv ate and drank xx

Week 6 WI - 14.05 (31.47)
Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Last edited:
Day 46...

First day In ages yesterday i stuck to it 100%! And when i weighed this mornin Im back to what i was on my last weigh in. Iv let myself down so much these past couple of weeks cheating etc and i could have been well into the 13s by now. Oh well i have no one to blame but me and only i can do this and get back on it xx

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Day 47...

Still bein good. Cnt wait to get into ketosis cos am starvin!! Had my bar at 6 so need an early nite to get food off my brain xx

Well I'm still here...just!!

Had a few bad weeks and struggled daily to get back on plan. I'm back on it now tho and not comin off it for a good while cos find it so hard to get back on track. Iv already lost the few lbs I put on plus one mre. Weigh in on Friday! Hope to get one mre off x

Total Loss - 1st 6lb

Well done for getting back on it and for the 3lb loss x

Back