Kinda depressing..

eliana111

Just wanna say I hate being fat! It's completely ruined my mental and obviously physical state. I am such an uptight person. Can never let loose ! Always feel that anxiety taking over which turns me into an awkward person. I think I repel people because they think I'm weird ! I don't know .... I don't think anyone feels the same way. But being fat has taken over my life and turned me into a person I don't want to be. I have no confidence as feel like I am unworthy. Even after losing 2 stone something so far(4more to lose), those feelings have not gone away. I don't know how to break away from the person I don't want to be, into a fun, outgoing person!! So frustrating. Totally self-hating now. Sticking with CD but feeling sad.

eliana111 said:
Just wanna say I hate being fat! It's completely ruined my mental and obviously physical state. I am such an uptight person. Can never let loose ! Always feel that anxiety taking over which turns me into an awkward person. I think I repel people because they think I'm weird ! I don't know .... I don't think anyone feels the same way. But being fat has taken over my life and turned me into a person I don't want to be. I have no confidence as feel like I am unworthy. Even after losing 2 stone something so far(4more to lose), those feelings have not gone away. I don't know how to break away from the person I don't want to be, into a fun, outgoing person!! So frustrating. Totally self-hating now. Sticking with CD but feeling sad.

Chin up sweet! All been there. Losing weight is just the start, have you talked to your gp? Think you might gain something from talking to someone. Feel free to pm me xx

Hey the confidence will come as you become happy with your body hun. I agree talking to someone might help tho x

I know how you feel - weight has dominated my life. What I can say is when I am slimmer I have much more confidence and go out far more. My friends say that I have a character change! As far as CD is concerned, I think it is a great diet but I find the lack or carbs/cals does make me a bit down. I try to keep busy. I am sure you'll feel fab when you get to goal weight - keep thinking that you are working your way to a happier and healthier life.
x

These feelings are kind of familiar to me. Being the fat and ugly one of the group as a child has always stuck with me, and even though the weight naturally fell off as I've got older I've still remained a little chubby and these feelings have always stuck with me and led to a lack in confidence and often feelings of unworthiness. As a result I'm quite a shy person and also quite awkward around people as I instantly think that they're judging me on my weight - which is absolutely ridiculous but it's what my mind tells me. You are not unworthy just because of your weight, but I understand how it can make you feel like that. Best of luck with your weight loss and with getting rid of that horrible voice that keeps holding you back. You will do it :) xx

You must be so proud of losing over 2 stone. Well Done. :)
I'm totally new to Minimims. I'm starting the diet (yet again!) tomorrow & I need some buddies to help me get going & stick with it, even when all my family & friends tell me what a bad idea the CD is. I've done it before, lost loads of weight & kept it off until life sent me a mighty challenge. I know what it is to be sad & depressed - do you want to chat?

LF55 said:
I'm totally new to Minimims. I'm starting the diet (yet again!) tomorrow & I need some buddies to help me get going & stick with it, even when all my family & friends tell me what a bad idea the CD is. I've done it before, lost loads of weight & kept it off until life sent me a mighty challenge. I know what it is to be sad & depressed - do you want to chat?

People always have an opinion dot listen to them!! This site is great for support. Come over to team ideal, there's a link in my sig, lots of us in the same boat x

Thank you all! I will have to speak to my GP I think. I hope that when the weight finally goes, I'll be a new me! 3 stone is a lot but I cannot help thinking "Why am I still fat?!!" lol. I'm glad that the feeling is some what mutual ( Well, not 'glad' but you get idea :p )
Started work a couple of months ago. And have totally made the impression as a weird, shy, Awkward person!! So... As the weight comes off, I hope they'll be able to see the new me!!!! The person I have always wanted to be ! That goes for family and friends too!

LF55 said:

Thank you! I am pleased hehe. Would love a chat! Good luck !!! Would gladly be your Buddy as I will need the motivation too!

Dohnuts said:
These feelings are kind of familiar to me. Being the fat and ugly one of the group as a child has always stuck with me, and even though the weight naturally fell off as I've got older I've still remained a little chubby and these feelings have always stuck with me and led to a lack in confidence and often feelings of unworthiness. As a result I'm quite a shy person and also quite awkward around people as I instantly think that they're judging me on my weight - which is absolutely ridiculous but it's what my mind tells me. You are not unworthy just because of your weight, but I understand how it can make you feel like that. Best of luck with your weight loss and with getting rid of that horrible voice that keeps holding you back. You will do it :) xx

That's exactly where this stems from. The feeling on when I was at school, being the ugly, fat one of the group. Ugh. Hated it!! Thank you. Best of luck to you too! Looking forward to the next few months of weight loss! :p xox

Back