Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Extra easy day to day

Brekkie: bowl of melon, pineapple, rasps, blueberries, kiwi with all bran (heb) with ff yog

Lunch: mugshot (wasn't hungry)

Dinner: pork loin, new potatoes mixed veg. 2 syns gravy.

Bourneville bar: 11 syns

Last edited:
Brekkie: cheese omlette (1/2 heb) with tomatoes & 2 wm toast (heb)

Lunch: hm chicken & veg soup (carrot, onion, mushrooms, peas, sweetcorn, peppers, potatoes)

Snack: mango & apple

Dinner: grilled sardines with tomato & veg (onion, pepper, aubergine, courgette, mushrooms) pasta and cheese (other 1/2 of hea)
1.5 syns olive oil spray.

2 syns milk in tea.

2.5 syns meringue with strawbs & ff yog

Last edited:
Aaggh - hungry day today. Stomach thinks my throats been cut :( csn't wait till dinner.

Had a bad week - ate a bacon sandwich & a bourneville bar, & a cheese
Sandwich yesterday. A pain au raisin & a hifi bar the day before. Rubbish. Am away next week so no weigh in til the week after. Think my brain is saying that i can relax a bit.

Totally changed my day after lunch

Brekkie: porridge HEb1(made with water) then mixed vanilla yog, raspberries & blueberries

Lunch: chicken, ham & beef with salad 1/2 wm sub roll (6 syns) with cheese (hea) 1 syn butter

Dinner: baked Sea bass fillets cooked on bed of mediteraneam veg (peppers, red onion, courgette, mushrooms) (2 syns olive oil spray & 3 syns white wine) & new
Potatoes (heb2). 2 syns butter.

Raspberries & blueberries with ff yog

2nd hea used for milk

Total syns: 14

Last edited:
Brekkie: porridge made with water (heb) rasps, strawbs, blueberries, mixed in with ff yog

Lunch: egg & potato salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion,broccoli, carrot, sugar snap peas) with hot smoked salmon, sushi snack pack (1.5 syns)

Dinner: spicy chicken pasta (onions, garlic, peppers, courgette, tinned tomatoes, chilli) served with penne & 28g cheese (hea)

Last edited:
Brekkie: porridge (heb) made with water. Ff yog, raspberries, blueberries

Lunch: jacket potato with beans & cheese (hea), salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato)

Snack: 3 babybel light & a kiwi fruit

Dinner: Scrambled egg, baked beans, mushrooms & 2 slices wm toast (heb)

10 syns mikado sticks & a 4 syn pack of velvet cruch crisps.

14 syns total

Last edited:
Today i am introducing my sister
& her kids to SW friendly food!

Brekkie: porridge (heb) made with water, ff yog, raspberries, blueberries

Snack: 3 babybel light

Lunch: salmon, egg, potato, lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, beetroot, spring onion.

Dinner: chicken & beef fajitas (minus the wraps for me) peppers & onion. Rice

Ice currant bun: 12 syns

So, today is weigh in day and I am expecting a pretty big gain, but I am going to go and face the music, as I think I probably won't go back at all if I don't.

I have been on and off plan for the last 2 weeks, missed weigh in last week as I was away, and on 1 day in particualr seemed to go straight back to my old eating habits. So easy to think you havecracked this and take your eye off the ball.
Went shopping last night, have stocked up on lots of SW friendly food. Have NO excuses now. Also invested in a chest freezer so I can batch cook and then I won't be getting take aways cos I forgot to get something out, or can't be bothered to cook.

Am also going to stop messing aorund with doing red & Green days, I always found it easier to stick to when I was doing extra easy - less to think about. I may not get massive losses sticking to EE, but I will be more likely to stick to it long term.

So, foodp lan for today.

Brekkie: Porridge, made with water (HEB) raspberries, blueberries, kiwi fruit

Lunch: leftover Chicken & Prawn Paella from last night, with broccoli (3 syns for chorizo) - also has peppers and onions in it.

Dinner: Chicken Jalfrezi (onion,peppers, garlic, mushrooms) served with rice and green beans

HEA - SS Milk

Bourneville bar (12 syns)

Last edited:
2lb gain laat night - in my jeans - which i am informed probably weigh a pound themselves :). Could have been far worse!

So, am looking to loose both in the next week.

Food plan for today

Brekkie: porridge (heb) raspberries, blueberries, vanilla fat free yog.

Lunch: salmon salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, pepper, spring onion. Roast chicken pasta mugshot

Dinner: Steak, jacket potato with philly light cheese (hea) garlic mushrooms, carrots & broccoli

Syns: 10 Mikado Sticks (5 syns)

1/4 of a galia melon

Last edited:
2 days completely on plan so far- thats better than the last 2 weeks!

So, plan for food today:

Brekkie: Magic Porridge (HEB) with FF Vanilla Yoghurt, Raspberries, Blueberries & Strawberries

Lunch: Tomato & Lentil Soup (made with carrot, onion, tinned tomatoes

Snack: chicken noodle mugshot & carrot sticks.

Dinner: Chilli & Rice (made with ex lean mince, onion, garlic, peppers, tinned tomatoes, chilli beans), topped with 28g cheese (HEA)

Syns- not decided yet. Am working from home today so have easy access to fruit & veg if needed. Want to keep my syns for this evening and try to stick to around 5 as I have my sister here for the weekend!

Last edited:
Very excited today! My littlest of my 2 little sisters is here for the weekend! Party time (within reaaon of course). She is a fellow SW'er - in fact the reason i joined in the 1st place & has lost 4 1/2 stone.

Plan for food today

Brekkie: magic porridge & a scan bran (heb) with fruit & ff yog

Lunch: out with little sister at either strada or zizzi ir nandos - will have a salad if Strada or chicken rigotoni if zizzis. Both are v low syns - 6 syns max for either dish. In Nandos i'll just have some chicken , salad & corn on the cob & take the skin off to make it low syn - again 6 syns max.

Dinner: going for a curry. Chicken tikka to start (free) with chicken rogan josh & boiled rice (6.5 syns). I will ask them to cook without ghee as well.

Will also have some vodka & diet coke: 10 syns worth i reckon.

Last edited:
Hmm - safe to say that yesterday was off plan for lunch & dinner. Ended up sharing a pizza in Zizzis for lunch ( with salad) no booze. Dinner was antipasti (fair amount of olive oil in it) beef medallions in cream
& peppercorn sauce with veg, tirimasu, 6 vodkas & 2 glasses of wine

Opps!!!!

Never mind the opps you had saved and planned most of it. And I am sure you enjoyed yourselves.
That what it is all about.
And you will know better than me, you may still get a result at WI.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

On The Way Back said:
Never mind the opps you had saved and planned most of it. And I am sure you enjoyed yourselves.
That what it is all about.
And you will know better than me, you may still get a result at WI.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thank you hun! It was only 2 meals out of 21 & we had a brilliant night. Today we will be having syn free food as i am cooking at home for dinner. So all i have to worry about today is drinks for tonight. Tomorrow is SW roast dinner & leftovers for tea - no booze as work on monday. I think i can expect a maintain probably, but if i do gain i'm not going to beat myself up!!

Properly back today. Have had a couple off plan meals over the weekend but had a great time with my little sis!!

Brekkie: porridge made with water (heb) strawbs, blueberries, raspberries

Lunch; tomato & lentil soup (tomato, celery, carrots, garlic)

Banana & Plum

Dinner: SW chicken potato & spinach curry with carrots

2 slices wm bread (6 syns) with 2 syns butter.

Hea: milk in tea.

Total syns: 8

Last edited:
Weigh in day today. Hoping for a maintain as had a couple of days off plan.

Brekkie: ommlette with cheese (hea) with tomato & mushroom

Lunch: leftover chicken, spinach & potato curry

Snack after weigh in; hifi bar (heb)

Dinner; fish stew with jacket potato (haddock, tinned tomatoes, carrot, peppers, mixed beans)

Syns: bourneville bar (12 syns)

Lost 0.5lb. Will take that after the weekend. Thinking of swapping to a saturday morning class so will prob weigh in this sat morning again

Back