Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Right. Def moving groups. So will weigh in again this saturday.

Brekkie no 1: porridge (heb) with berries

Brekkie no 2: Bowl of fruit

Am in the office today so 1st brekkie was at 6am & 2nd is now at 9am

Lunch: mugshot, pear
(have meeting so wont have time for much else)

Dinner: Out with my mum for dinner. 5 bean chilli in Weatherspoons (with rice, and tortillas) 6 syns.
Had a bit of flatbread & houmous - about 8 syns worth I reckon.

HEA: SS Milk

Total 14 syns

Last edited:
Brekkie: Porridge & Oat Scan Bran (HEB) made with water, with strawberries & raspberries mixed in. Think I might sacrifice a syn for a teaspoon on honey in it from now on. I like the oat bran texture in it, but not sure about the taste.

Lunch: Tomato & Lentil Soup (made with tomatoes, carrots, celery).

Dinner: Am SO excited. Got some Joes's sausages delivered on Tuesday and am having them tonight with Mash (with Philly light mixed in to make it creamy (HEA)), mixed veg and onion gravy (2 syns)

I really hope they are good cos I bought a load of them!!!

Have changed dinner to a mixed grill as don't really fancy mash, or potatoes in general.

So, am having Joes sausages (3) joes burger (1) gammon steak (1/2) mushrooms & tomatoes. Will put the burger in a bun (6 syns as could not find the brown ones to use as a heb) & have cheese on it (hea). Plus some bbq sauce (2 syns)

Have a curly wurly for later (6 syns)

Total syns :14

Plus i am having a mix to match day on account of the fact that lunch was a green meal & dinner is a red day so if i do get hungry later i can have a hifi as my other HEB.

Can i just say yum yum yum!!

So Joes Sausages & burgers were lush - very happy with that investment :)

Brekkie : magic porridge & scan bran (heb) with mullerlight & raapberries

Lunch: Egg & Potato Salad with Hot Smoked Salmon Flakes, Orzo Pasta & Slow Roasted Tomatos (1 syn)

Dinner: chilli made with ex lean mince, peppers, onion, tomato. Will have with a side of broccoli & some rice, plus a HEA of cheese

Last edited:
Brekkie: magic porridge & scan bran (heb) with mixed berries

Snack fruit salad

Lunch: Superfood Salad (Spinach, Green Beans, Beetroot, Courgette, sugar snap peas, Peas, Soya Beans) with Salmon. Mini Chicken Schezaun Soba Soup from Pod food (Mange Tout, Carrot, Onion,Cabbage) (3 syns)

Plum
Orange

Dinner: pork loin, jacket potato with cheese(HEA) and Baked Beans and butterbud (2 syns). Mushrooms & onions in frylight.

Have to say i was unimpressed with butterbuds. Bit sweet for my liking. Will be giving to my consultant when i see her next.

Last edited:
Brekkie: mixed berries mixed into porridge (heb) made with water

Lunch: spicy lentil soup (celery, carrot, tomato, garlic) with 1 scan bran (other part of heb)

Banana
Orange

Dinner: chicken shish kebab with loads if salad & cheese (hea). 1 tblespoon ex light mayo (1/2 syn). Pitta bread (8 syns)

5 rich tea fingers (5 syns)

Total syns: 13.5 syns

Last edited:
Brekkie: raspberries, banana, all bran (heb) ff yog

Lunch; prawn salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato) with new potatoes
Chicken Mugshot.

Dinner: chilli made with ex lean mince, tinned tomatoes, kidney beans, peppers, onions. Served with rice & broccoli/cauliflower/carrots. Cheese (hea)

Kit kat chunky: 13 syns

Last edited:
Think today will be all about damage limitation. Presenting to a sales team at lunch time with lunch provided. At best it will be sandwiches. At worst Pizza! Am taking a mugshot & banana & apple with me. Hopefully that should fill me up enough so that I don't feel tempted.

Brekkie: 1 egg on 1 slice of wm bread (large loaf) toast with tomato and mushrooms

Snack: Raspberries with FF yog

Lunch (I hope): Chicken Noodle Mugshot with Banana & Apple

Dinner: Chicken, Spinach, & Spinach Curry.

HEA- not decided yet. Might get some babybels and have them for lunch as well.

So managed to avoid all the pizza, beer and sandwiches yesterday. Did not avoid small choc chip cookies or brownie pieces, or chocolate shortcake pieces. I don't think I did TOO much damage. 2 cookies, 3 brownie pieces and 1 chocolate shortcake piece.

Anyway, todays food plan is

Brekkie: 2 eggs on toast (HEA) with 2 vine tomatoes & some mushrooms

Lunch: Salmon in Ginger, soy, garlic & honey (1/2 a syn) with Salad (Lettuce, cucumber, tomato, spring onion carrot)

Dinner; Joes cumberland Sausage in tomato sauce with peppers, courgette, onion, garlic, mushrooms, chill. Served with pasta & 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

Square crisps: 9 syns
10 Mikado sticks: 5 syns

Last edited:
Weigh in this morning. Hoping for a loss!

Brekkie (after weigh in)
Fruit salad & banana

Lunch: 2 Joes pork & chilli burgers (free) with 2 wm rolls (1 heb & 6 syns). 42g cheese (hea) salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, radish, carrot

Dinner: Paella (chicken & chorizo (6 syns)) with pepper, tomato, onions, garlic, chilli

Total: 12 syns

Brekkie: 2 Eggs & 1 slice toast (HEB) with tomato & mushrooms

Lunch: Salmon in garlic/soy/ginger/honey (1 syn) with salad (lettuce,cucumber,tomato,radish,celery,pepper)

Dinner: SW Pizza Topped Chicken (tinned tomato, garlic, pepper, onion)with Paprika Wedges & Salad
(lettuce, cucumber,pepper,tomato,radish)

Hi there - I am new to the board "waves" and have just read your entire food diary - very impressive and a great array of food too. I was pleased to see you often have omelets for breakfast (along with other stuff) as I am not really a cereal girl, and i like to save my HEb for ryvitas or cereal bars. Nice to see i am not the only one. Huge congrats on your losses so far and keep up the fab work!
x

bluejoanna said:
Hi there - I am new to the board "waves" and have just read your entire food diary - very impressive and a great array of food too. I was pleased to see you often have omelets for breakfast (along with other stuff) as I am not really a cereal girl, and i like to save my HEb for ryvitas or cereal bars. Nice to see i am not the only one. Huge congrats on your losses so far and keep up the fab work!
x

Welcome to the SW fold! You will love the variety you can eat on the plan & will find it (generally) easy to loose weight on it xxx

So a slight change to tonights dinner. I thought i got out chicken from the freezer when i'd actually got out pork loin. No worries though. Dinner is now Pork Loin with butternut squash, broccoli, carrots, cailiflower & onion gravy (2.5 syns)

It also turns today into a red day, & as i haven't had my HEA today at all i will be putting some cheese on a slice of toast (my 2nd HEB) later on. Yum yum yum!!

Brekkie: 1 egg, 1 slice toast (HEB) with 2 grilled tomatoes & a handful of mushrooms

Banana

Lunch: Spicy Lentil & Veg soup with Cheese (HEA)

Dinner: Beef Stew (made with lean braising beef, shallots, carrots, mushrooms, potato, beef stock cube, onion gravy granules (2.5 syns worth). Served with Green Beans.

Might get some of those Aunt Bessies dumplings and have one with my stew - they are 9 syns I think. Worth it once in a while.

Ended Up making my own dumplings. Had 12 syns worth plus 2 syns of brown sauce (had to be done) so I was over on the syn count yesterday as there was 2.5 syns in the stew itself - total 16.5 syns :( But the day before had been 4 syns so I am not going to worry about it.

Todays food plan is

Brekkie: Porridge (HEA) with banana & FF yog

Lunch: Chicken Salad (lettuce, cucumber, tomato, peppers, celery, radish) Chiocken Noodle Mugshot if needed.

Dinner: Chilli (ex lean mince, onion, peppers, tomato) with rice, cheese (HEA) and carrots.

Syns: 1 slice toast with 2 teaspoons honey (8 syns)

Last edited:
In the office today, which be a minefield of donuts, pizza & sweets. Bad day to forget my lunch!

Brekkie : porridge (heb) with raspberries, blueberries, banana

Apple

Lunch: went to weatherspoons &
Had the 5 bean chilli with rice & tortillas (4 syns)

Dinner: joes pork & leek sausages, sw chips, tomato, mushroom, baked beans.

Hea: philli light on a roll (6 syns)

Total syns 10.

Last edited:
Out & about all day. Hoping to get home for lunch before my 2nd meeting to vrab lunch otherwise it will be a M&S salad on the go.

Brekkie: Porridge (heb) made with water with banana & apple mixed in.

Lunch: salmon salad (lettuce, cucumber, toms, carrot, pepper.

Dinner: paella made with Pork Loin, chorizo (6 syns) onion, garlic, tomatoes & peppers

Last edited:
Been to weigh in this morning & am less than impressed with my 1/2lb weight loss However, i am assuming that i have undersynned or something as i know the plan works! I am going to keep an eye on portions this week.

Brekkie : banana after weigh in
Lunch: made my 1st frittata & was impressed! Onion, tomato, pepper, spinach, new potatoes, mushrooms, ex lean bacon & eggs. Had 1/4 of it with some cucumber & tomatoes. Melted a laughing cow deli light blue cheese square on it (1/4 hea) YUM!

Snack: caramel choc hifi bar (1/2 heb)

Dinner: keema curry made with ex lean mince, onion, peas & potato, served with carrots

Snack: caramel choc hifi bar (1/2 heb)

Hea: milk in tea & 1 laughing cow deli light blue cheese square.

Syns: 6 vodka shots (15 syns) with pepsi max

Last edited:
Back