Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Oh yeah! Interview was interesting last night. Not sure if i will get a 2nd interview but was told i'm a strong candidate so fingers crossed!

Cleogin said:
Fingers crossed for the interview....did you like the sound of this one?

I did like it. Had a bit of a shock today. The company I turned down have sent me a counter offer - and it really is too good to turn down. Now i am conflicted.

kingleds said:
I did like it. Had a bit of a shock today. The company I turned down have sent me a counter offer - and it really is too good to turn down. Now i am conflicted.

Clearly they're after you big time!

Lots of thinking and talking with your oh I guess.

Make sure the job has everything you need & want and now the ball's in your court and you can put demands on them for everything you want xx

Thing is, it was everything i want in a job, except i felt they would be the kind of company who wanted me to devote my entire life to them - they have come back saying that work/life balance is very important & they do not expect extra hours. That in itself is weird in IT sales. Given the fact i categorically said i had no interest in working for a company that would expect more, it seems unlikely they'd be lying.

Hubby is now asking if we'd get free spurs tickets as they are the sponsor! He haa changed his tune somewhat.

Need to think.

Gym session tonight was tough! Only managed 20 mins cardio & 20 mins weights.

kingleds said:
Thing is, it was everything i want in a job, except i felt they would be the kind of company who wanted me to devote my entire life to them - they have come back saying that work/life balance is very important & they do not expect extra hours. That in itself is weird in IT sales. Given the fact i categorically said i had no interest in working for a company that would expect more, it seems unlikely they'd be lying.

Hubby is now asking if we'd get free spurs tickets as they are the sponsor! He haa changed his tune somewhat.

Need to think.

Hmm it is a dilemma hun.

Don't rush your decision.

Well done on the gym sesh too xx

kingleds said:

Need to think.

Lol good enough reason alone!!!

Seriously though , Well done you, it must feel good especially since your current company are a pain in the ass by the sounds of it! And its tough out there to get a job at the moment.

Take your time, it's all in your hands and good luck with it :)

Maximus said:
Free Spurs tickets would be the clincher for me.

If they are included, then TURN THE JOB DOWN IMMEDIATELY ;)

He he! I told him if i did well in the job we could probably afford a friggin box there, but apparently thats not where the 'real' fan are :)

Your lot must be having nosebleeds being so high up the table at the moment !

Was supposed ot be in London today, but trains are all messed up. So got up early for nothing!

Brekkie: 2 eggs in frylight, 2 small ham slices, 3 grilled tomatoes and a handful of mushrooms.

Lunch: Mixed bean chill, made with courgette, aubergine, onion, garlic, peppers.

Dinner: Something involving Pork Loin. Still undecided. Either a Pork stir fry or roast pork loin with rosemary roaast potatoes, veg and gravy.
HEX's will be 2 ryvita with philly light (71g)

So, my mixed bean chilli was AWFUL. Ebded up having my ryvitas & philly light, 2 carrots, a chicken noodle mugshot & a couple of nectarines!

Had a 4 syn box of dried cranberries and apple from my graze box last night so that, along with the little bit of fat on my pork chop that jumped in mouth is prob my syn limit for yesterday!

Have decided i will be turning down the job. 2nd interview at one i'd prefer on weds of next week, and something just didn't feel right about this one iyswim? Maybe I am mental turning down a six figure salary, & they told me the top earner last year earnt £700k! However, i do wonder if his wife & kids even recognise him anymore, and how much money do you actually need anyway??? I know thats the kind of thing someone with money says - hence why its not something i would say anywhere else but in my own thread.

Anyway, food plan for today

Brekkie: ommlette with cheese (hea), tomatoes & mushooms

Lunch: veggie stew (tomato, courgette, carrot, aubergine, peppers, potato)

Dinner: baked salmon, with stirfry veg & noodles.

Feeling a choccie day coming on so HeB will be a couple of hifi light bars & an orange before the gym, and after dinner will be a bourneville bar 12 syns.

Last edited:
Mrs.S. said:
You weighing in in the morrow?

Good luck if so xx

Thanks hun. I am going to weigh in, which not looking forward too, but my new group is brilliant & so I am looking forward to seeing them,

2lbs on for me :(
At a party tonight so can drown my sorrows.

Have had a fibre plus bar, and orange & some pineapple already.

Am going to the harvester mid afternoon. The plan being, fill up on salad, have chicken or gammon with jacket. No desert. Then should be full enough that i don't feel the urge to eat loads at the party.

Will be drinking my vodka with slimline tonic or soda water & lime.

Then back on tomorrow.

kingleds said:
2lbs on for me :(
At a party tonight so can drown my sorrows.

Have had a fibre plus bar, and orange & some pineapple already.

Am going to the harvester mid afternoon. The plan being, fill up on salad, have chicken or gammon with jacket. No desert. Then should be full enough that i don't feel the urge to eat loads at the party.

Will be drinking my vodka with slimline tonic or soda water & lime.

Then back on tomorrow.

Ah never mind hunny.

Keep on going.

Enjoy harvester, and enjoy yourself at the partay! xxx

Mrs.S. said:
Ah never mind hunny.

Keep on going.

Enjoy harvester, and enjoy yourself at the partay! xxx

Thanks hun.

It was what i deserved tbh, last weekend was such a write off it isn't even funny.

Back