Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

So had my harvester, ate 10 syns on sauce there, plus a few vodkas last night. only 4 though, so am overestimating at 15 syns for that as they were biggish measures. I also had alittle bit of the curry at my mates, it had yogurt in it that wasn't free, so again, i am overestimating that at 10 syns

So reckon if i have 10 syns a day rest of te week i'll be okay for a small loss. Have also planned in 3 gym sessions.

Will also be avoiding bread as i always do better when i do

Food plan for today - extra easy
Brekkie: ex lean bacon, eggs in frylight, tomatoes, mushrooms, baked beans

Will be going food shopping after.

Lunch: a SW non bread ploughmans! 2 ryvita (heb) with 35g philly light & 21g reduced fat cheese (hea) salad, ham, picked onions & beetroot.

Dinner: SW Roast Dinner. Chicken , roast potatoes & parsnips, carrots, cauliflower, cabbage. 2 syns gravy, 2 yorkshire pudding (5 syns).

Have batch cooked a spag bol & a beef rogan josh. Busy week ahead & don't want any excuse to go off plan

Last edited:
He he! I told him if i did well in the job we could probably afford a friggin box there, but apparently thats not where the 'real' fan are :)

Your lot must be having nosebleeds being so high up the table at the moment !
Good grief woman!:eek:

Wrong coloured stripes!:cry:

Today is going to be one of those i think! Got up late. Put shampoo on my hair without wetting it first. Dropped my breakfaat on my top, & spilt my lunch on my trousers. Missed my train. Forgot my scarf & gloves. Its not even 8am!!

Food plan for today
Brekkie: melon, pineapple, kiwi, mango, 42g all bran (heb) with strawberry ff yog.

Lunch: I've bought veg curry with me, but at the moment don't really fancy it. Other option is to go to the new tescos across from work & buying a salad & some ham or cooked chicken.

Dinner: SW Beef Rogan Josh with rice. Need to add some superfree though. Maybe a salad before hand, or some mixed veg with it.

Hea: gonna have 71g philly light on a couple of ryvita (3 syns). Need to get this from tescos as well i think.

Also, an options drink for 2 syns.

Have just a complete mental moment! I really didn't want the curry I bought with me, so I went and bought some ham. turkey & salas. Plus some ryvita and philly light. I have just eaten 4 ryvitas, think it was my HEX, when its syn!

So, I have now changed to a red day. I will have a mound of veg with my Beef Rogan Josh, no rice. Then I haven't used 6 syns on ryvita for lunch!

Had a skinny mocha in neros today. Its 8 syns, but i am on a red day, so can take off 6 and use it as my other HEA, so only 2 syns

Tbh, it was okay, but i don't think
I'd waste an entire HEA if i was on a EE day!

Have just a complete mental moment! I really didn't want the curry I bought with me, so I went and bought some ham. turkey & salas. Plus some ryvita and philly light. I have just eaten 4 ryvitas, think it was my HEX, when its syn!

So, I have now changed to a red day. I will have a mound of veg with my Beef Rogan Josh, no rice. Then I haven't used 6 syns on ryvita for lunch!

We've all done that!

The amount of times I've had to switch from extra easy all because I "need" those extra HEX's is outrageous!

Whilst I haven't yet had to write to my MP about it;) it does p*ss me off that fish & chips or curry & rice or roast beef & mash etc. cannot all be done on red or green;)

That's why mostly my breakfast and lunches remain "neutral" or include syns to leave dinner flexible.

I blame wholemeal bread, Weetabix & Ryvita for this- having to drop 2 of them per day is tough, at least it is for me!

Maximus said:
We've all done that!

The amount of times I've had to switch from extra easy all because I "need" those extra HEX's is outrageous!

Whilst I haven't yet had to write to my MP about it;) it does p*ss me off that fish & chips or curry & rice or roast beef & mash etc. cannot all be done on red or green;)

That's why mostly my breakfast and lunches remain "neutral" or include syns to leave dinner flexible.

I blame wholemeal bread, Weetabix & Ryvita for this- having to drop 2 of them per day is tough, at least it is for me!

I have been having one of those days today Steve! I was on ryvita number 4 thinking how well i was doing when i realised i'd already had my HEB! But the great thing is that i almost always keep my brekkie neutral to account for stupid moments lime this, so eaaily fixed. I am trying to avoid bread at the moment, which makes it easier, but i am eating a fair few ryvita now instead, and then there's hifi bars to fit in somewhere :)

All worked out. Had a mountain of carrot, spinach & Green beans with my beef curry. Have just had a 4 syn punnet from my latest graze box (something called lost army), so i'm up to 6 syns for the day as i didn't have my options this evening in the end.

Time for bed now though. Yet another mental day tomorrow.

Okay. Day at home today.
Brekkie; 28g sultana bran (heb) with melon, pineapple, mango & kiwi, ff yog

Lunch: Veg Stew (Courgette, onion, aubergine, carrot, potato, tomato)

Snack mid afternoon as going to the gym. Plum & Pear

Dinner: Spicy Italian Chicken (peppers, onion, mushrooms, tomatoes) with pasta, and 42g reduced fat cheese (HEA)

Made the spicy chicken into a pastabake & had with a massive salad. Was lovely & well needed after my workout
Have a coop dark choc bar for a bit later which is 10 syns, but first need to iron stuff & get my head in gear for my job interview tomorrow afternoon!

Last edited:
2nd interview this afternoon! Eek!

Brekkie; all bran (heb) mango, melon, pineapple & kiwi fruit, ff yogurt

Lunch: leftovers spicy chicken pasta (includes my HEA)

Dinner; Joes sausages with SW chips & beans. Salad before hand to get the superfree in.

Well have NO clue how that went at all. I think I'll know fairly soon if I'm going to the next round or not though so hopefully I won't have to worry for too long!

No syns at all today. Am going to the gym again in a bit to take my mind off the whole job thing

Have done 35 mins cardio in the gym. Come back to an email asking for copies of my P60's from the company I just interviewed with. Aggghhh - I wish I kept all this stuff in a safe place!!!!!!

Haven't eaten dinner yet. There is no way I will be having any syns today. I needo t go to bed in an hour or so otherwise I won't be able ot get up for 5.30am!!!

Ended up having browb sauce with sausages & ex light mayo with my chips to get some syns in! So 5 syns yesterday.

In office today & have a meeting at a customer first thing - they always try & tempt me with biscuits!

Brekkie: the usual - 28g sultana bran (heb) with melon, mango, pineapple, kiwi fruit & nat ff yog

Lunch: a cheesy pasta mugshot (2 syns). Ham & Turkey Salad (lettuce, cucumber, carrot, cabbage, tomato)

Dinner: Pizza topped Chicken (tomato, peppers, onion, 42g reduced fat cheese (hea) ) with SW wedges, salad (lettuce, carrot, cucumber, tomatoes).

Back