Kingleds Food Diary - help needed!

Well done :) I had my first day on plan yesterday for about 2.5 weeks, it's so hard sometimes....but we will get there. You are nearly there already, not much farther now........:)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done on staying on plan........1 day at a time is the way to go!!

Curry sounds delish, but I seriously don't do spice so makes me a little scared!!

Have a good day xxx

Wish I had tried swimming instead of the 30 day shred. In a bit of pain today. But, I did manage it all. Including jumping jacks, which I always struggled to do when I last tried the shred. My fitness is better than I thought.

Also, only had 0.5 a syn last night - an activia snackpot - the peach one is Yum!

Food plan for today

Breakfast: porridge (heb) with as milk (hea), blackberries & raspberries

Lunch, some more of the bulgar wheat salad - filled me up all afternoon yesterday. With a small salmon fillet & some of my hm garlic cream cheese

Dinner: Bison sausages ( free according to the nutritional info!) with a jacket potato & veg (probably grilled tomatoes & mushrooms. Might have some beans with it as well & also use a bit more of my cheese on the jacket potato

Mrs.S. said:
Well done for doing 30ds. You're braver than me!!

Let us know how the sausages are - they do sound fab!

Have a good day xx

Hubby did it too. He couldn't believe how tough it was

Haven't seen you update your diary recently Mrs S. How's CC going?

kingleds said:
Hubby did it too. He couldn't believe how tough it was

Haven't seen you update your diary recently Mrs S. How's CC going?

Not bad ta - I do try and update daily!

Am enjoying it still, but had a tough few days with choc cravings (totm) so been feeling really sluggish.

I have eaten lot of choc and rubbish. Still within cals but poor choices nonetheless. But life goes on and I enjoy that I can have a few days of naughty choices and not be 'off plan'

You WI tomorrow? xx

Yup, WI tomorrow. Not expecting a loss at all. I am also not going to group next week as I am away, which is always dangerous. In fact next week is going to be a nightmare in general. I am at a Sales conference Wednesday & Thursday - no control over food, and there will be booze on the Wednesday night. I will just have to make the best choices I guess. Then away on Friday to bournemouth for the night, followed by the in laws til Sunday - they are not the most health conscious of people so I hoping the weather will be good enough for a BBQ. I would have gone to the Thuesday group but I won't be back in time.

I've had a look and there aren't any friday groups anywhere near me, or bournemouth, and no weekend groups where the in laws live.

Just found out I have to pick up my kittens tonight! Excited & very unprepared! Off to the pet shop @ lunchtime to get the stuff I need.

In non kitten related news I drove past mcd's & KFC & did not eat anything in either, despite being starving. Willpower has returned somewhat it seems :)

So, home with kittens. They have already settled down & are asleep. Hubby is besotted with them.

Haven't even eaten yet! Starving!

Attachments

• image-2142281229.jpg
    image-2142281229.jpg
    470.4 KB · Views: 72
Back