Kirstabubble's Food Diary - Back on it 100% :)

mmm Thai food.. some of it is made with Coconut milk which will be high. let me have a little look and see what I can find.

Kats
xx

Ok looked on site for you and any Thai meal made with CM - these will be the creamy ones and dependant on which one they have used AMOY is well high.but found this info - went to Syn Valuses and searched
Basic/Non Branded Foods Coconut, milk, light/reduced fat, canned 1 level tbsp

½ Syn on Extra Easy Original ½ Syn Green ½ Syn

Blue Dragon 400ml can reduced fat coconut milk is 17.5syns for the can so for 100ml = 4.4 so 4.5 syns

Looking through my Thai cookbook most currys are made with the CM and red or green curry paste - but thats about it ooo plus they may have used oil in cooking the fish, chicken etc... Go enjoy and syn !
:break_diet:
Kats

xx

Hi

Would of though so - sounds a better choice - wouldn't of though they would use alot of oil? would they as its all done in a huge wok thing isn't and if you pick out the few peanuts you get - just the oil then - so that won't have done much damage. Fingers crossed.:D

KAts

xx

Thanks Kat, will deffo go for the pad Thai. Will pick the peanuts out as they give me a bad tummy and shall say 10 syns for the whole thing.

Had three syns worth of spread on my toast (Kerrygold light left from Xmas, mmmm) and then 2 x choccy truffles with a cuppa after my dinner (2 syns each) so 7 syns today giving me 34 left for the week

xxx

Morning all! It's Friiiiiiiiiiiidaaaaaaay! I'll be spending my weekend decorating but that's not the point.

On another note, happy birthday to my wonderful Nanny, wherever she is. She would have been 87 today and although she passed away 19 years ago, I miss her everyday. So I hope she's having a fabulous celebration somewhere!

Diary for today....

Friday 14th January - extra easy

Pre breakfast snack (as am getting into work late) - shape zero

Breakfast - 28g sultana bran (Hex B) with skimmed milk (part of Hex A), banana.

Lunch - Pad Thai (allowing 10 syns), may have a small beer too (5 syns).

Dinner - pasta with bacon, tomatoes, carrot, onion, celery, garlic, chilli.

Gonna try to keep my syns to that today :)

xxx

After all that, didn't go for lunch, everyon'es too busy.

So for lunch I had...

Tesco Light choices Chicken Breast in tomato and basil sauce (1 syn). with salad and salad cream light (2 syns). A Thornton's caramel choc square (FOUR syns, not so worth it) and a few haribo, shall again say 4 syns.

11 syns for today. May still have that beer, but 16 syns won't kill me!

xxx

Didn't have beer, had cake. But weighed it all out (franking machine) and it was 8 syns. So 19 for the day. Leaving me 15 for the weekend...which is more than doable as I am going nowhere! Gonna do my weekend diaries now, whilst I think of it....

Saturday 15th January - Extra Easy

Breakfast (after body attack) - 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B), banana, honey (2 syns).

Lunch - Left over pasta from Friday night. Shape Zero

Dinner - Stir fry veg with pork, plain rice, soy sauce. 125 ml white wine with diet lemonade (4 syns)

Hex A - 350ml skimmed milk

Syns - 6.

And then Sunday....

Sunday 16th January - Red Day

Breakfast (after aqua aerobics) - 28g porridge (Hex B1) with milk (Hex A1, rest to be used in tea). Banana.

Lunch - Omelette with ham, onion and cheese (Hex A2).

Snack - 2 x wholemeal toast (Hex B2) with spread (2 syns)

Dinner - Salmon baked with mushrooms and peppers, mixed veg (1/2 syn), shape zero yoghurt.

Syns - 2.5 giving me 6.5 to play with (so probably another glass of wine!)

xxx

Hmmmmm, my weekend didn't go quite to plan. I had a few celebrations for lunch. And a glass of wine after spending 10 hours decorating.

Oh well, draw a line under it, and start again.

Hope I haven't done too much damage for WI tonight.

I'm gonna do red and green days this week I think.

Monday 17th January - Green Day

Breakfast - 28g porridge (hex b1) with skimmed milk (part of hex a1) and banana.

Lunch - home made carrot, potato and celery soup with 2 slices wholemeal toast (hex b2) with Philly light (2.5 syns). Yoghurt of some kind.

Post WI/Pre swim snack - shape zero and another banana (they're only little ones)

Dinner - jacket potato with baked beans and 42g low fat grated cheddar.

xxx

Woop de woop! 2lbs off, less than half a stone to go!!

Syns update, had a few biccies when I got in from weigh in, so just to be on the safe side, 20 syns for today. Meaning 10 tomorrow /QUOTE]

FANTASTIC! that is such a good loss, you are so close to your target :banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer::banana dancer:

I always have a "little" treat after WI, hope the biccies were nice ones!

Morning all, thanks for your thanks :)

The biscuits weren't really worth it but I did go for a swim for half an hour so I can live with it.

Right, today's diary...

Tuesday 18th January - Red Day

Breakfast - Nero Regular skinny Latte (Hex A1), 2 x whole meal toast (Hex B1) with philly (2.5 syns).

Snack - Banana.

Lunch - SW Quiche with bacon, peppers and shrooms, salad, slices of ham, light salad cream (2 syns). Muller light (they're on offer, couldn't turn them down!).

Dinner - Baked cod, with sauce made from passata, mushrooms, shallots and bacon, mixed veg (1/2 syn due to peas). Shape zero yoghurt. Small glass white wine (4 syns for 125ml - I am not letting this wine go to waste...it is goooooood).

I need to have another Hex B somewhere...if I can't find something I like, I'll use that for my philly but shall keep you updated.

Syns - 9

xx

Back