Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Congrats! Haha I never use the scales at home. I just use the ones at the gym every friday. Stops me from checking every day

Back on the band wagon this week after a bad weekend i cant even remember what i ate but its in the confessing page!

06 June 2011

B - 2 x small nimble bread (100 cal), BM Turkey (21 cal) = 121 Cal
Snack - Satsumas (1 = 25)
L - Spaghetti (WW tin 100 cal), 2 x nimble bread (100 cal) = 200 Cal
D - Chicken Chargrill (165 cal), CHeese and cauliflower grill (207 Cal), Salad and chips (200) = 572 Cal
Drinks - Water all day
Exercise - 2 mile power walk/jog 0.7 mile walk with dogs
Total = 893 Calories

I was going to have supper (cereal) but wasnt hungry at night so hence why i am slightly under my 1000

You're doing wonderfully Kirsty! Think I'll have to get on the quorn wagon - used to eat a lot of quorn mince when I did WW, but not sure how it compares to beef protein wise (I'm protein loading), I'll have to have a looksie on MFP!

What do you do with your oxo cubes Kirsty - just have them with hot water like a soup?

Hi,

Thank you! Im trying and slowly getting there determined to have confidence in my bikini this year!!

I just add a little pepper and hot water and have them like bovril, i dont really like tea or coffee that much so have it instead! There lovely.

Ohhh i love quorn :) so glad i do!! I love quorn chicken pieces and with a home made chilli sauce its gorgeous :) and low cal and the chilli is supposed to speed mentabilism I probably lack Iron in my diet if im honest as i dont eat alot of red meat but iv never liked it!

Also started taking a multivitamin as im lowering the calories recently.

the smaller amount of weight you have to go the harder it is too loose, your doing really well, well done x

oooo i saw that but didnt investigate it lol i had sushi from marks instead, but that sounds nice, might give that a go next time.

Hi Kirsty, thought I would pop in and say hello. I must look out for the prawn salad. Tesco do an amazing prawn layered salad which is absolutley delish!!
I know you can easily make these things at home, but why do they always taste nicer when you have bought them ready made???

07 June 2011

Going to use this as a sort of blog thing now to record how im feeling, what im doing etc also so i know where i was at in terms of my diet.
Yesterday (06 June 2011) was having a bad day but was good food wise, felt down probably pmt and craving chocolate (didnt have any though) also day before my mums cousins funeral and i know shes upset so probably also why upset.
7/06/2011 - felt alot better but still craving chocolate decided to give in and have a wee treat - been a good day went to zumba and did a 2 mile walk :)
8/06/2011 - today woke up feeling frumpy :( think its because every week i am good during week then comes weekend and i have plans (this weekends my birthday so im going for lunch and dinner and out with the girls so know im going to be bad)
Next week will be a full week good as im not out!!

Any way yesterdays food/exercise

B - 2 x small bread seeded (85 cal x 2 = 170) and BM Chicken (21) = 191 Cal
Snack - Satsuma - 25 Cal
L - M&S Layered Prawn salad *was amazing* - 185 cal, m&s crisps low cal (90 Cal) = 275 Cal
Snack - Ripple (175 Cal)
D - Chicken pasta bake (with mushroom/onion/carrot/pepper/celery) mum weighed everything out and gave me a portion for (554 cal)
Supper - 2 x bread white (113 * 2 = 226), small boiled eggs (2 * 65 = 130 cal) = 356 Cal
Total = 1576 Calories (Over my 1200 max allowance but i did do zumba so got exercise calories is this right???)
Drinks were water all day!
Exercise - 1 hour zumba and 2 mile walk

Squeezyweezy - i totally agree no idea why but its always like that hmmm weird!! Going to have to have the salad again today was sooo good!!

Sorry you've been feeling down, big virtual hug heading your way. Birthdays only come once a year, enjoy and get back on plan when it's over! x

Sorry you were down yesterday, everything seems harder, and you become a terrible critic to yourself when your feeling blue. Hope things pick up soon. On the plus side though, your food diary seems great and it looks like you are making really sensible choices.
You should let your hair down and enjoy your birthday. Nothing wrong with spoiling yourself every now and again, and if a birthday is not the perfect time to do it I don't know when is. :D

8 June 2011

Hey Guys, Feeling alot better yesterday :) Decided to allow myself weekend off plan and eat what i want...after all birthday is only once a year your right but i wont completely blow it!!Todays last day of work till monday :) im off for lunch with the besties tomorrow, night in friday with youngest sister with take away, sat birthday night out with friends and other sister so looking forward to my weekend (Hoping to look ok in my dress) Anyone any nice plans this weekend??

B - 2 x warbortons seeded bread (170) and chicken meat (21 cal) = 191
S - satsuma - 25 cal
L - prawn layered salad (Im addicted - 185), m&s low cal crisps (85 cal) = 270 Cal
S - Apple (ate half it and was small - 25 cal)
D - Chicken curry with chips (431 cal) with vegetables peppers/onion/mushroom/courgette and celery = 431 Cal
Supper - Chocolate shreddies (150 Cal) = 150 Cal
Total = 1092 Calories
Drinks - water all day
Exercise - 1 mile and a bit power walk and 20 min walk with dogs

Back