Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Have a fantastic birthday weekend, my last birthday was spent on Lighterlife so I only had shakes and a bar really wish I had done calorie counting from the beginning but I did need to lose a lot of weight fairly quickly.

I love reading your meal diary, gives me ideas for when I get back off my honeymoon in August as although I am a target now I am thinking I will gain quick a few lbs then as I only get one honeymoon (hopefully) and am not going to waste it worring about what I am eating, just like you should have a great time for your birthday.

I'm off on my hen night for the weekend but luckily I have 2-3lb to gain to fit back into my wedding dress properly as I have lost 3lb since my final dress fitting.

Have a great weekend!

Hi Goodthingsinsmallpackages.

Thank you for your reply :) Its nice to hear people enjoy my meal plan :) I post it to keep me on track as i find it easier to stay focused knowing people see what im doing. Im looking forward to my birthday now that iv realised that i dont need to worry even if i gain i know i will lose it again :) I hope you have a fantastic hen weekend and come back and fill me in on your madness when you are away :) I was at a hen weekend in February and loved it! Goodluck with the wedding x

I eat it with poached eggs on toast :D Or in pasta with toasted pinenuts and a bit of olive oil! Unfortunately I don't know many spinach recipes because I actually don't eat it that much (I love red meat and beans too much so never worry about my iron - it's my Vitamin B that I tend to be rubbish at).

Thanks for the link Fattack. I am anaemic so very low iron. Always forget to take my meds. And I hate spinach and am not too keen on red meat. So that link helped a lot :)

:bday: Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday to Kirsty. Happy Birthday to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Happy birthday :) your much more committed than me lol I'd be hogging the cake!!! Hope you have a lovely day!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Happy birthday :D

Thank you everyone :)
Haha only decided on no cake as iv been sooo sooo sooo bad!! Weighing tonight as normal but know iv gained had an amazing weekend though wont post food diary as its so bad but as of tomorrow 100% again haha!!
Iv had tapas, chinese, slush puppie, cocktails, shots, vodka (with diet juice haha), pizza hut, sweets, crisps so defo going to be a gain but my birthday one day a year and iv enjoyed it! xxx

Good on ya Kirsty. Thats a great attitude to have. You should be proud of yourself, and you never know, you might have lost something. Don't knock yourself till you know. xx

Yeah, don't let it bother you :)

Don't you just wish you could bottle that positive attitude for when you're having a crap day?!

Well done hun xxx

Haha im not normally positive but small thinks like today prancing around my room in my bra n pants pretending it was my bakini made me realise my tummys less chubby and made me know i can do it :)

Totally back on track after my blow out birthday weekend which i loved every minute off but gained 3lbs which i WILL be losing this week...

B - 2 x white bread (86 *2 = 172), BM Chicken - 21 = 193 Cal
S - Strawberries/grapes/cherries = 50 cal (Only ate half them)
L - classic salad from m&s (50 cal), sweet chilli chicken (130g = 188 cal) and m&s mousse COU (85 cals is amazing) = 323 Cals
S - Milkyway = 98 cals (have this to eat when the guys in work are getting there cakes around 3)
D - will fill rest in later or tomorrow

Exercise - 2 mile power walk and zumba for 1 hour

B - 2 x white bread (86 *2 = 172), BM Chicken - 21 = 193 Cal
S - Strawberries/grapes/cherries = 50 cal (Only ate half them)
L - classic salad from m&s (50 cal), sweet chilli chicken (130g = 188 cal) and m&s mousse COU (85 cals is amazing) = 323 Cals
S - Milkyway = 98 cals (have this to eat when the guys in work are getting there cakes around 3)
D - mum made and weighed and counted everything (Baked potato, beans, cheese with smoked sausage and bacon YUM) = 507 Cals
Drinks - water all day
TOtal = 1171 :)
Exercise - 2 mile power walk and zumba for 1 hour

Wednesday 15th June

B - 2 x bread (172) plus BM chicken (21) = 193
S - Milkway (98)
L - beetrout salad (75) from m&S with chicken (188) - 263 Cal
S - Strawberries, grapes and cherries = 50 Cal (small tub)
D - Fill rest in later :)

Back