Kirstys 1000-1200 Diary

Yay to the ear an how horrid for your poor sister :( my eldest cousin had a lot of bad cells and they had to singe em all off. Apparently it's really very unpleasant :( but good news is that was over 6 yrs ago? An every smear has been fine since !! So hopefully your sis will be fine.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

kirsty_baird_26 said:
Legomum thanks for your reply fingers crossed will be same for my wee sister shes sleeping in bed now! Hoping things move onwards and upwards now!!

Well if they lasered them then they've got it nice an early so the outlooks statistically really really good? The chances of any problems is very very low. Well done little sis for getting regular smears etc. It's really potentially saved her life!!!
Nasty procedure to have done tho :( but I'm sure big sis will look after her!!! ;)

Update - my wee sister is much better today back to her normal self and is so glad she went for the smears now!! They really have potentially saved her life, so glad she went. She said she really didnt want to go but with what happened to Jade Goody she felt she should. She should now be ok and is no longer in any pain from yesterday's events.

Hows everyone today?
My third day of being really good and feeling good :)

So pleased she is feeling better hun, it is a fantastic example of why we should all go for our smear tests.

So pleased you are feeling good and you are sticking to your extra healthy plan. That really is brilliant news. Keep up the good work hun :D

That's great about your sister!

And being good for 3 days is suppperrrrr... it feels so great doesn't it? At the start of me losing weight I had some 'bleh' days. Not like I eat everything, but my cravings were awful, so I (stupidly) would have a chocolate bar instead of dinner...how insane is that?!? Thankfully those were the old days. You maybe set yourself little goals like "If I'm good for a week, I'll allow myself a vodka", or "If I'm good for two weeks I'll buy myself those shoes in new look" It was doing thinks like that that help me 'train' my body to be good and I can honestly say after months of doing that, my body is now good all on it's own lol! xxx

Thanks for tips :)

I had been good for a while but parents were away and i wasnt bad but wasnt 100% and now i have 4 weeks today till my holiday so i gotta be good :) lots water exercise and fruit for me!!

Tomorrow night meeting my mates who up from London we gtn chinese so i gna walk to work then walk on lunch for 30 mins have sensible lunch light fruit and salad then sensible dinner maybe chow mein no dessert and diet juice then walk the 30-40 mins home from chinese instead of getting lift home :) xxx

Glad it is good news about your sis hun :)

Hi Kirsty,
Sorry to hear that your sister has been unwell, glad she is better now, and you have done brill, still being good on your diet.xx

Glad your sister is feeling brighter hun. It's always a good sign when someone starts driving you mad again!! :D

You are doing so brilliantly Kirsty, keep it up and the scales will deffo be in your favour. :)

Thanks guys for your encouragement and support :)

Today im sitting in work busy..but sneaking on haha and there all eatting sausage rolls, baguettes, crisps etc and im tucking into my grapes and strawberries haha!!
Had a kinder joy as a treat earlier (105 cals) worth everyone in my eyes and out tonight but just a few drinks!!
Hope everyone has a fab weekend xx

Starting to feel down about weight again doesnt seem to wanna budge down been weeks i been trying so hard and had a peek and boom still same!! Its really annoying me now nothing i do seems to work and im wondering why i even bother trying! Considering seeing docs again about thyroid!!

Anyway ill be fine tomorrow, check my diary on mfp theres also a new pic from
The weekend if anyone wants a peep!! As far as i see im being good and always under! Totally skint so no zumba tomorrow but doing my kettlenotics dvd and about at least 1 hour walking prob more!!!

I can't see the diaries on MFP coz I'm using my iphone? But have you done a quick checklist?

Cal limit is right. (no stats put in wrong)

Exercise cals are reasonable for what you've done? I NEVER eat walking ones as I just don't believe I burn what MFP says I do!!!!

Weighed all higher cal foods like cheese pasta etc?

How are my nutrients pages looking? Are you within your fat/carb limits?

Also if you eat back a lot of exercise cals Maybe it's worth trying a week of not eating them all too see if that gets things going again !!!

Being stuck is horrid. I absolutely hate it!!!

Back