~*~*~ Kirsty's Diary = Help Appreciated ~*~*~

kirsty_baird_26

Gold Member
Ok so after doing fishy week and gaining two pounds with no idea why i decided to try avoid as many extra easy days and try red/green with some EE!

Here is my food diary any help appreciated as not sure on red or green!

Tuesday 30th December 2010 - Extra Easy

Breakfast – 2 slice 400g Brown Bread, 2 Dairilea Triangles, Slice of Chicken and Turkey meat with Water

Snack – Pear and Banana

Lunch – Prawn curry (Made with chopped tomatoes, onion, mushrooms, carrot, Swede, peppers and prawns) along with a ww dessert yoghurt

Weigh in – After doing a week of fishy foods twice a day I have GAINED two pounds and was devastated L I didn’t go over on syns or anything so no idea why have left food diary with C

Dinner – Tuna fish cakes made with mashed potatoes, spring onions and onion along with a salad, iceberg lettace, cucumber, cherry tomatoes, peppers, onion along with 1tbsp sweet chilli sauce = 1 Syn

Snack – French Fries = 4.5 Syns

Drinks – I drank either water most of the day, 1 can of coke zero and a beef oxo cube as I was cold and couldn’t get Bovril.

Total Syns = 5.5 Syns

Wednesday 1st December - Green

Breakfast – 2 slice brown 400g bread, 2 dairilea triangles and Quorn meat with water

Snack – Satsuma and Banana

Lunch – Baked potato with baked beans and cottage cheese (Fat free one), WW yoghurt and another Satsuma

Dinner – Bought stuff in for spaghetti Carbonara, made with Quorn bacon pieces, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and quork. Make garlic bread with other 2 slice bread im allowed adding small amount lazy garlic paste 1 tbsp = 1 Syn

Snack – Bought ingredients for super speed soup so a bowl of that!

Drinks – Water all day

Syns = 1 today and 6.5 weekly

2nd December 2010 – Green Day

Breakfast – 28g Fruit and Fibre (B Choice), Small amount milk (Green one A Choice) and water

Snack – 2 x Satsuma’s

Lunch – Super speed soup, WW dessert yoghurt, water

Dinner - Stir-fry veg in fry light and soya sauce, Quorn steak fillets, bachelor’s savoury rice and water with syn free chips

Snack – Summer fruit berries with low fat yoghurt, mini snickers (4.5 Syns)

Supper - 2 slice 400g Brown Bread (B Choice), boiled egg and 2 x dairlea triangles (A Choice), Water

This is my plan for today

Syns = 4.5 Syns today
Total Syns = 11 Weekly

These are the ones I can find...

Quorn Seasoned Steak Strips, 140g pack, chilled 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original Free
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

So looks like you're alright!

Diary looks good though hun :)

xx

3rd December 2010 – Extra easy

Breakfast – 2 slice small 400g brown bread (Hexb), Dairy lea triangle x 2 (Hex a), 2 slice cold meat chicken and water

Snack – 2 x Satsuma’s, water

Lunch – Super speed soup, WW Yoghurt, Water

Dinner – SW Chicken Satay (3 syns) with Peppers, onions, mushrooms, carrots, slimming world chips, water

Supper – Treat from Chinese – Special Fried Rice = 9.5 Syns

Total Syns Today = 12.5 Syns

Weekly Syns = 23.5 Syns

yes i have 15 a day if the weight loss starts stalling then i will cut down to 10 or 12 i usually have crisps and choccie in the evenings using my syns but am going to TRY and incorporate more of them in my meals think i need to wean myself off the sweet stuff it's just such a habit to have them :)

Nice food diary Kirsty, haven't heard of superspeed soup before so going to give it a whirl today. Keep going, you're doing great.

4th December 2010 – Red Day

Brunch – 2 egg scrambled egg, Parma ham, mushrooms and 2 slice 400g brown bread (B choice) with dairy lea cheese x 1 (A choice) and water

Snack – 3 bits advent calendar just got it today (3 syns)

Dinner – Gammon steak, turkey burger (Homemade - turkey mince, egg, salt pepper, sage, mixed herbs and bit garlic), cauliflower and cheese sauce (Coleman’s ½ packet so 5 syns), BNS chips (Didn’t like so didn’t eat) and a small brown roll (Hex b) with coke zero

Snack – crisps with x factor guessing (20 syns as small amount but was sensations so will be high 20 will cover) and a banana also drank water throughout day

Total syns today = 28 Syns
Weekly syns = 51 syns (I use most my syns at weekends)

Also very proud of myself got my special fried rice at weekend and just ate about two thirds so didn’t use all my syns but still counting them all but normally I would force myself to eat it all J also threw the free prawn crackers to the side and didn’t even take one J moving in the right direction so I am :)

5th December 2010 – Green Day Plan for today

Brunch – syning a white roll, (says morning rolls are 7syns per 50 grams this is approx 90 so going to count 14 syns for it), also small brown roll (Hex B) with dairlea triangles on both (Hex A), 2 quorn burgers, tomatoes and spring onions with a boiled egg and water

Snack – strawberries and banana and advent calander chocolate x 2 = 2 syns

Dinner – quorn chicken pieces, in syn free curry sauce home made with mushrooms, onions, carrots, sugar snap peas, celery with syn free chips. Pudding I am attempting to make the syn free lemon meringue pie so piece of that

Supper – Mixed berries, strawberries, banana, Satsuma with low fat yoghurt mixed with half a hot chocolate options = 1 syn

Drinks water all day with perhaps a diet irn bru

Total syns = 17 syns
Weekly total = 68 syns

Just realised that I should have had 2 hex b and a’s so should have had 2 brown rolls this morning L and saved syns so now im going to perhaps hex b chicken if I can today for dinner?

Dinner changed to - home made soup - carrots, turnip and leeks, my hex b of chicken, quorn sausages, broccoli, carrots, mushrooms, peppers and home made curry sauce with syn free chips!
Also had some quavers earlier so add 4.5 syns

Weekly total syns = 72.5

Last edited:
menus look brill good tracking...and good luck for a loss this week post results. when is your wi day...im dreading mine this week have *week coming up so have a feeling that is gonna make things awkward for me :-( maybe that was the reason for your gain????

x

6th December 2010 – Green Day Plan for today

Breakfast – 2 Slice 400g brown bread, dairlea triangles

Snack – Banana and water

Lunch – Home made soup (Leeks, Carrots, Turnip with stock), Fat free yoghurt from m&s, water

Snack – Tangerine

Dinner – Quorn spaghetti bolognaise with peppers, mushrooms, onions

Drinks – Water all day

All proud its not stopped snowing here from 9am still going strong!! So in my lunch i nipped to marks everyone was getting chocolate and crips and i went for fat free yoghurt haha go me :)

Will update later any changes

Back