Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

i need to start doing squats but i think id just give up after about 1 lol

I did 15 the other day, and the day after no joke, my glutes (my bum) was absolutely acheing, few days after and I can still feel a burn, lol

Well, I got my new jeans from River Island and a bit disappointed to say that I could hardly even get them past my thighs! lol I don't know how I will even manage to fit into them for holiday in 13 weeks time!

Done a little extra at the gym tonight, turned up the resistance on the cardio machines during the intervals and done an extra 2 sit ups per set which add up to an extra 18! I so hope I can keep this up!! xxx

I did 15 the other day, and the day after no joke, my glutes (my bum) was absolutely acheing, few days after and I can still feel a burn, lol

:8855: ha ha ha well Aaron at least you know you were doing it right! xx

haha yeah! I'm gonna relax a bit with the squats though, I'd hate to haev a beyonce bum of pure muscle :eek: xxx

Lol how funny that is what I'm aiming for! U stick to the push ups then n il stick to the squats. As we should have a challenge!...:p

First one to get a beyonce bum wins? XD xx

lol how we gona do that???? before and after pics of our bums! lol :8855:

haha, I win already anyway, I've got a ghetto booty that I need to shift lol x

A ghetto booty! lol its my hips that are really bad!

Enough bum talk! lol Aaron, feel free to post your exercises on here if you want, I don't mind, it'll be cool xx

Hey all! I have decided last night that I am not going to drink AT ALL at the weekend. Friday night is gona be so hard! I will just have to take the car to Sarahs and not buy any wine and even if she does tempt me with wine and munchies, i will just have to say NO! lol as I will be driving. Saturday morning I am going to go for my hours swim and try and beat my record 70 laps! lol Saturday I am going to take my brother shopping as he needs to buy some new clothes. Then I am hoping by Saturday night I will be knackered and will just want to snuggle up in bed and have a quiet night in front of the tv. Sunday - I will be hitting the gym for some more cardio!

Knackered today. My arm weights felt so much easier to do today at the gym though which felt good! To start with I could only manage 7 reps now I can do 20! Managed my squats and dumbell exercises again (just). I woke up this morning thinking it was saturday :( how depressed I felt when I realised it was only tuesday!!! xx

Exercise W/Begining 10/05/10

Monday
AM: 3 sets 17 squats, 2 set 15 dumbells, 2 sets 20 dumbells
PM: Legs and arm resistance, 10mins arm machine, 10mins bike, 10mins x trainer, 10mins tread mill, 9 sets 22 sit ups

Tuesday
AM: 3 sets 17 squats, 2 set 15 dumbells, 2 sets 20 dumbells
PM: legs and arm resistance, 10mins arm machine, 10mins bike, 10mins x trainer, 15mins treadmill

Wednesday
AM: 3 sets 17 squats, 2 sets 20 dumbells, 2 sets 15 dumbells
PM: 1 hour bums, tums and thighs class

Thursday
AM: 3 sets 17 squats, 2 sets 20 dumbells, 2 sets 15 dumbells
PM:

Friday
AM:
PM:

Saturday
AM: 1 hour swim

Sunday
AM:

fair play babe, its my mates 24th on saturday but im driving so shall just be laughing at all the drunk people lol

Lol oh I don't know how you could do that! It would drive me crazy if everyone else was drunk and I was sober! lol xx

Just back from bums, tums and thighs class and my legs are a bit like jelly! Was so paranoid tonight being on my own, I don't think I will be going back... :(

dont be paranoid hun, i went and went on the dance machine in an arcade for 40 minutes today on my own, dont care if people were watching!! lol

omg i dont know how u could do that! well done you! i wish i had the guts to do that! btw, how did you manage to lose 40lbs in 4 months? I am now 13st 13lbs, want to lose 20lbs and I've got 3 months to do it! I wana be about 12st 7lbs for going on hol!

Any tips would be great! lol

just exercise and healthy food! i lost 5lb last week and tbh i didnt think i'd lose anything! I lost a stone and a half in the first month then it got harder, last month i only lost half a stone. also once you get to a lighter weight it gets harder to shift it, so at 18 stone the first stone or so littrally dropped off when i started exercising.

If i had tips i would give them but honestly im not 100% sure how i did it myself. I do quite alot of exerise though, like tonight im going to a rollerskating ring near london, great exercise!

You'll get there hun, just have faith!

Just back from the gym and feeling so tired all day today. Everytime I closed my eyes I just seemed to not be able to open them back up! lol nearly fell asleep at the gym execising, I am so shattered! lol

Back