Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

OMG I was seriously drunk last night and you know what, I hardly had that much to drink! (for once lol) i think me and sarah might have shared 3 or maybe 4 bottles of rose wine so that is no more than 2 bottles for me xxx

Just forced myself to eat an apple and ww yogurt for breakfast. Now downing pint after pint of water to wash away my sins! lol

OMG flicking through the pics of last night... oh the drunkneness, so many funny pics! lol

Aaron, what did you have to drink last night? I am the same, hoping to not have sacraficed my weight loss for this week!! xxx

haha, nice one Kirsty :p

I had the nastiest carbiest drinks last night, NORMAL coke and JD, alot of carbs... -.-" sat here now, KNOWING full well I'm out of ketosis, once I've got tonight out of the way I'll get back into it... lol X)

I haaaaate seeing the aftermath of a drunken night lol xxx

and, the FB pic, lol wasn't really that bad, but I had Derek Vinyard as my display picture, you know from American History X, you seen it? A topless skinhead with a swastika-clad peck XD

2 bottles :| id be passed out. 2 glasses of rose gets me hammered

Yeah got that film on dvd, quite good.

Ya deserve a treat at the weekend Aaron! No more alcohol for this weekend for me though I think I have had enough lol.

Wonder what the scales will say on monday morning I'm really hoping for a good loss this week. Just went and bought myself jeans from river island website in a size 16 for hols I can't wait to get them I'm so excited! lol Will be working hard next week at the gym to make sure I fit into them!

Thinking about it I've been really good this week, plenty of fruit and veg only 2 slice of bread so far and apart from the wholemeal pittas for lunch but they're not too bad are they? Have only been to the gym twice though so far but hoping to go tomorrow.

Oopsies! I just ate 3 bags of crisps and half a tub of ben and jerrys chocolate fudge brownie ice cream. Things been getting to me and though it would make me feel better how wrong was I! lol xxx

You okay Kirsty? xxx

Not really had a bad day! lol xx

That sucks *hug* anything that we here on ye olde Minimins can help with? :) xxx

Just men trouble lol. I haven't had any dinner though so am not going to eat anything else 2nite and will be good tomorrow. I feel really bad now! :(

Uh oh :( maybe you should jump into your bed and watch a captivating film, and try and get an early night :) I found that sometimes helped me :) xxx

I'm just watching tv. Just been watching Britain's Got Talent, why do they always make us Scots look crazy?? lol xxx

haha I think I only watched that once, last year some time, if it was even the same thing, just some finals thing pretty sure it was Britains Got Talent :)

And don't worry, everybody knows you scots are crazy ;) xxx

hahaha funny Aaron. :) I need cheered up. xx

Do you think my wee binge is going to effect my weight loss this week? I don't feel like I've completely stuffed my face though lol if yi get me lol xx

no I dont think it will Kirsty, as you said you've had an excellent week, lots of varied exercises and stuff, a few drinks won't make a difference there, did you say you're going to the gym tomorrow?

I wouldn't worry hun, and, anyway even if you do see a STS or a gain on monday, it'll be muscle because I bet your bum is proper perking up now with all those squats you're doing! :D hahaha! xxx

Hahaha loved that, was so funny!

Yeah Im hoping to go to the gym tomorrow morning, I won't be hungover so won't have an excuse not to! lol

What you up to tonight Aaron?xxx

Nothin much Kirst, just fed my turtles and had my tea and what not :) I'll probably get into bed soon with my laptop maybe, I'm just really tired tonight, had a laaaaaate night last night ;)

I hope your day tomorrow is better :) don't let lads get you down Kirst, lol I think you're a lovely girl and if a lad is choosing to upset you, I reckon you should drop him like a sack of spuds and move on! :) xxx

Last edited:
It's complicated lol.

I am so worried I am going to put on weight this week now! Going to be scared to step on the scales monday morning but I am thinking if I didn't have any dinner so those 3 bags of crisps and ice cream can be counted as my dinner and if I don't eat anything else today it'll be okay???xxx

don't know Kirst, I personally wouldn't worry about it but thats because I have alot less willpower than you, I had 3 bags of crisps earlier with melted cheese over them ;/ lol

You'll be fine, just don't worry!!!! xxx

Back