Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Mmmm that sounds yum Aaron! lol how did u come up with that?

Ok I won't worry, I'm sure I will still lose on monday! xxx

Good girly, I'm sure you'll lose aswell... 2-3lbs ;)

And I seen a picture once of Doritos with melted cheese over them, so today I got some bags of doritos, sprinkled a TON of grated cheese over them and slapped some chilli sauce on and put it in the microwave for a minute, it was absolutely grimey Kirst I could feel my arteries clogging up with each bite xxx

Mmm that sounds gid! Not so good for the diet though Aaron! lol

Just back from the gym, phew! Done mainly cardio, 10mins bike, 13mins x trainer, 10mins tread mill and my 3 sets 20 sit ups and sides. Knackered! lol

*sings* Ohhh myyyyyy goosh! lol

Just weighed myself, I know I shouldn't have but was too excited to wait til tomorrow. And guess what, I have lost 3lb this week!! I am now 13stone 13lbs! I can't beleive I have actually done it, I am now in the 13's!!! wooo hooo!!! :D:D

I am so so so so happy!! xxx

Woooooooooooo :D see how my prediction was spot on? ;) congratulations Kirsty!!!

All them squats at 7:30 in the morning are starting to pay off! :)

You should do something to celebrate your ongoing weight loss! xx

Yeah Aaron you did predict well lol I hope you do this every week! :p

I am going to treat myself to a new hair dryer today mines has been playing up for ages so have decided im going to buy a new as a wee present for myelf! lol

Aaron I actually screamed when I saw 13.13 on the scales! lol :8855: xxx

Lol thats amazing Kirsty :) I'm so pleased for you, what you're doing is working wonders for you I hope you keep it uppp!

I weighed myself too and it wasn't pretty, not even going to desecrate your lovely success with it haha xx

Aw don't be disheartened honey, get to the gym and get that six pack on the go! lol xxx

Thank you! I'm not on points, I'm just eating healthy and exercising, not really following a diet. Basically making sure I eat 3 meals a day, eating my 5 fruit and veg, going to the gym about 4 times a week (with the exception of this week when I went 3 times lol) not eating past dinner time and having healthy snacks in between. Oh and cutting out the bread, I only have wholemeal pittas for lunch instead of white bread xx

W/Begining - 10/05/10

Monday
B: 2x weetabix, milk
L: half a large wholemeal pitta, tuna, mayo, cucumber, apple
S: Apple
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad, low fat caesar dressing

Tuesday
B: Bran flakes, milk
L: tuna, mayo, cucumber, wholemeal pitta, 2 tangerines
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad, sweetcorn

Wednesday
L: Banana, pitta, tangerine
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad, sweetcorn,2x ww yogurts

Thursday
L: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, pitta, tangerine
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad

Friday
L: Pitta, tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, apple
S: Banana
D: Chicken, mayo, baked potato, salad
S: Small glass of wine, chewits

Saturday
B: 2x weetabix, milk
L: out with ross at beefeater, had smoked paprika chicken salad was yummy!
S: 3 packets crisps
D: tuna, mayo, sweetcorn, 2 slice toast, side salad
S: packet snack-o-jacks
A: 1 bottle rose wine

Sunday
B: bran flakes, milk
L: wholemeal baguette, tikka style chicken, salad, apple, tangerine
D:Lentil soup, wholemeal baguette, tikka style chicken, salad

Last edited:
Thanks, lol apart from the weekends when I am really bad though need to get it under control a bit, I always feel like going mad with it especially with drinking wine and eating crisps/popcorn/ice cream, really need to stop it it's so bad! lol

well done babe! xx

Thanks Ria! I am having a boring sunday night in front of the tv and am planning my next week. Done my food shopping earlier and got loads of goodies in so will be really good next week.

Monday - Gym, 40mins cardio, 3 sets 20 sit ups and resistance.
Tuesday - Same as Monday.
Wednesday - Bums, tums and thighs class
Thursday - Gym, 40 mins cardio, 3 sets 20 sit ups, resistance
Friday - 30mins cardio
Saturday - Break
Sunday - 40mins cardio

All week every morning - 3 sets 15 squats and dumb bell exercises. Must have breakfast EVERY morning. Eat all 3 meals. Snack on fruit in between if hungry. Drink lots of water! 5 fruit and veg per day.
Weekends - no more than 2 bottles of wine! Need to think of some healthy treats for at the weekend 'cause I always want to treat myself at the weekend.....

Thanks Ali! How is WW treating you?

I am preparing myself for a tough week ahead, going to be mega strict this week! If only I had waited til this morning to weigh myself, i am another pound lighter! 13st 12lbs! never mind, i will count it in next weeks loss! Have just done my squtas with an extra 2 each set, so thats 3 sets 17 squats plus my dumbell exercises. Feeling good and lighter already! lol

i need to start doing squats but i think id just give up after about 1 lol

lol doing my bums and tums class has helped with the fear of doing them! lol not too bad when you do it a few times and supposed to be one of the best exercies for toning the full body.

Back