Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

Okay, I promise I will be good at the weekend so I can lose weight quicker and post you my pix when I am slim and sexy! lol

My day went okay for being a Tuesday and back at work :( can't wait to start college and get out of there, ffreeeedooooommmmm! pmsl!!!
14 weeks to go and I'm outta there!

How was your day sweetie? Gym was good, didn't do sit ups though :( couldn't get an ab thingy and by that time was knackered, legs definately better thoug :) xxx

i posted pictures when i looked rough kirsty! lol

Okay, I promise I will be good at the weekend so I can lose weight quicker and post you my pix when I am slim and sexy! lol

My day went okay for being a Tuesday and back at work :( can't wait to start college and get out of there, ffreeeedooooommmmm! pmsl!!!
14 weeks to go and I'm outta there!

How was your day sweetie? Gym was good, didn't do sit ups though :( couldn't get an ab thingy and by that time was knackered, legs definately better thoug :) xxx

LOL funny kirst, what do you wanna study at college? and beging a clerical assistant shouldn't be all that bad???? ;o

and, RIA POSTED PICS WHEN SHE WAS ROUGH, you are obliged to post pics kirsty, POST THEM, FOR WILLIAM WALLACE!!!!!!!!!!!! XXX

Ria you don't look rough!lol

hahahah! I'm sure William Wallace would not approve of them lol I look so terrible best keep them locked up til I am slim n sexy! Sorry u will just have to wait. Might get some good pics friday night though when I am out! Might post some good uns at the weekend

I hate being a clerical assistant, too much stress and not enough money lol and taking lots of crap from tenants everyday has really started to drain me! Not to mention my manager - I can never do anything right! lol

Oh gaaaaaaaawd mega nostalgia here Kirst, managers are just... they are..... just......... well, you get the drift ;)

Get that freedom blazing, hold testament to the might WILLIAM WALLACE, he did not fight against England single handedly to let you be upset in your job, EMBRACE THE FREEDOM!!!!!!!!!!

LOL, I'm bored Kirst, damn sleep! If it was friday night you'd be online with a bottle of Rosé right now, sure of it!!!

Ya did well at the gym though, I estimate 2-3lbs loss this week! :) xxx

Nostalgia? lol I can think of a few words to answer that sentence Aaron!hehehe!

No doubt if it was Friday I would have had a glass of wine in my hand! lol

Oh no you just said 2-3lbs this week, I will now need to live up to that, mmust be good at the weekend! You will have to kick my bum Aaron... no more treats, no more treats, no more treats!!!

Rightyo after a wee lazy hour or so I'm off to the gym, may as well make the most of my half day off! lol xxx

Just back from the gym and done usual resistance, 10mins bike, 10mins arm machine, 10mins tread mill and 20mins x trainer! lol
3 sets 20 sit ups (180 altogether) I am knackered! lol xxx

Nice! :D what a productive afternoon you've had then, you worked HARD aswell *pats on back* good going! :D

Feeling less stressed now after that vigorous bout of exercise? ^^ xxx

Feeling rubbish today, don't know what's wrong wiv me. Feeling really down, probably 'cause of work.... Just back from gym n no energy left everything's just bla at the mo lol xx

awww sorry to hear that hun! x

Fanx, maybe I will feel better after I've had something to eat, stock back up on energy! lol xx

Feeling much better after having my dinner lol. I got a wee pressie today, a beach hat for my holiday it is so funny tried it on and just had to take a picture cheered me up! lol xx

Just been on-line looking at clothes for my hols and theres soo many nice clothes I want to buy! Want to get some in a smaller size for inspiration to lose the weight - hang it up in my wardrobe to look at every morning and tell myself I will fit into it for my holiday! River Island is my favourite, there is so many lovely clothes!!! I went them all! :(

good idea Kirst, make sure you spend alot of money aswell - and throw away the receipt!

That way you're past the point of no return ^^ xxx

Lol aw yeah that's an even better idea, I didn't think of that. 14 weeks to go!! I hope I can do it! Feel so determined at the mo.

BTW I still can't beleive you lost all that weight since Jan u must b so proud! :) xx

Heheh thanks Kirst I am proud, it's crazy how much more confident I am with everything :)

Don't worry, the way you're going you'll be at goal before you know it xxx

Its great that you've got the holiday aswell, such mega inspiration for ya! Not to mention your new HAT, you're gonna look a total sex bomb!!!! :D xxx

Heheh thanks Kirst I am proud, it's crazy how much more confident I am with everything :)

Don't worry, the way you're going you'll be at goal before you know it xxx

Its great that you've got the holiday aswell, such mega inspiration for ya! Not to mention your new HAT, you're gonna look a total sex bomb!!!! :D xxx

Mega blushes! :eek::eek: Lol me a sex bomb, we'll see (I hope so!)... Oh the hat, tis so funny! lol will have to post the pic hehe.

But seriously, how did you do it???!!! xxx

Yeah post the pic!! :) and, I was on a diet called Lipotrim, it's VERY limited and boring but it does work, 2 shakes a day (3 for you girlies) and nothing but water, every day, and thats all!!!! it's amazing how you can lose all discipline in such a short amount of time I bet I couldn't last a week on it now! ><

It's expensive aswell -.-" and, I've been tackling this bit of steak here for over an hour now, I'm sure I've gained 3lbs in jaw muscles !!! xxx

Awright lipotrim, 2 shakes a day?? I take my hat off to ya! Really don't think I could do it, I'd be soo crabbit! lol

hahaha you must have overcooked the steak! lol xxx

Back