Kirsty's Diary - Need a kick up the bum!!!

LOL if you was I'd be majorly surprised, but then again should never judge a book by its cover and stuff, I suppose you could enjoy a good mosh pit and stuff! lol :8855:

Just looked on Google lol and it says there is only 90 calories in a glass of rose wine, you'd burn that off in no time!!! Drink to your hearts content I say!!! lol :D

Naughty me. Lol so what music are you into then, Basshunter, Cascada etc. or are you a more traditional type girly, you know, bagpipes n the works? ;) xxx

Oh yes a do love ma bagpipes, sitting at hame wi a wee dram i whiskey wi some haggis, neeps and tatties lol

Aaron - Basshunter and cascada urgh! No! lol unless I am at the gym though I like to exercise to that kinda thing. No I'm more of a cheesy pop gal, like lady gaga, cheryl cole, black eyed peas, usher's new song OMG lol oh and this is so sad - diana vickers "Once" ha ha I love that song! Basically anything cheesy I can sing and dance to haha I do come accross as a wee dizzy blonde eh!?

Aw all this talk about alcohol I soo want a glass of wine! :(
I wonder how may cals are in a full bottle or 2 or 3?! lol xx

Oh yes a do love ma bagpipes, sitting at hame wi a wee dram i whiskey wi some haggis, neeps and tatties lol

Oh my! you're talking to a simple mancunian here I don't think even Google has the answer to that one, I managed to pick out "bagpipes" and "whiskey", mmmmm whiskey.... ;)

Well how many glasses can you get out of a bottle of wine? I don't drink wine it scares me, I once drank it when I was a 'wee' lad I woke up on the floor like, "oh" lol so haven't drank it since then :p

And lol your music nah I know lots of people that listen to things like that, it ain't quite Metallica but at least it isn't 2pac haaa!

I have to admit though after a drink or 10 I tend to enjoy the cheesy stuff to, I'm talking CHEE-ZEE, Village People and Hot Chocolate sort of cheesy haha!!! xxx

Lol do u want me to translate that for u? That's how we Scots talk ya know. lol

mmm WINE I wish it was friday!!!
Well with the size of my glasses I'd prob get 2 and a half, but they are huge! That's why I have spritzers, to split it up. hahaha you wont be drinking wine again then... lol

nah not into 2pac lol Love the cheesy stuff! Queen - don't stop me now that kinda thing. BTW I do like Guns and Roses, sweet child of mine, november rain, patience etc. em i can't think of anything else. Wot else u like? xxx

Lol you do have some varied stuff in there though Aaron (or Azzmo!lol) not all scary mosher stuff. Beyonce and Tinchy Stryder, Timbaland. Tenacious D are funny! lol

I noticed ur age 19? xxx

yes I am :) haha, how old are you Kirsty if you don't mind me asking? I'm guessing you're 22?

If you're not 22, I'll go for 21! xxx

Aw ur a baby! lol Yeah I'm 22, 23 next month scary stuff am getting old! oh to be 19 again!lol

oh wow you're nearly halfway to 30! haha, I'm 20 in August, still a bit of a wait, I'm in no rush to leave my teens ;) xx

Ha ha funny Aaron! lol I really thought you were older lol. U could be my toy boy! hahaha!

Yeah when I turned twenty I was twenteen I soo didn't want to leave my teens! lol xxx

Hahaha ya not even that much older Kirsty but in all honesty I was kinda certain you was 22, you just have this... this 22 year old look about you haha, I managed to convince somebody I was 28 once but that was pushing it ;)

You're still a teen at heart - twenty-three-tine has a bit of a ring to it X) just say it in a scottish accent! xxx

Well I would honestly have beleived you if you told me you were 25/26 Aaron.

Yeah just a couple of years older than ya ;)

xxxx

Woo hoo! 2 hours and it's friday people!! xxx

Well friday tomorrow and I'm having a night out on the town, can't wait! Is going to be soo good! Will have to try and slow down on the wine drinking though and hopefully I won't be tempted by the weekend treats this time! xx

Woo hoo! It's friday and im home at last! now it's time to start getting ready for tonight!!! lol xxx

Hey!!!!! Have had liike 6 glasses of wine tonight, have had such a good night lol xxxxxx

Lol am so drunk tonight, have had a really good night Aaron!!!!xxxxx lol hows u? xxxxx

Hahaha oh damnittttt, would have LOVED to converse with a drunken Kirsty, I was just tooo tired + drunk myself, can't handle it like you scots can ;)

Glad you had a nice night :) but seriously I'm off back to bed, just woke up to cleanse myself of seriously hyper drunken facebook slurs rofl xxx

Ohhh damn I made a booboo! :booboo: lol

I'm pretty sure I had welllll too many carbs last night, i'm in for a large gain on tues :eek: xx

thats one thing i dont miss about drinking lol

Back