Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

Hey just back from my weigh in and had another 3lb off!Delighted, that's 13 and a half lb in 4 weeks, that pesky half pound kept me from my second silver 7! Oh well there's always next week :)

well done! That's awesome!

Kirsty xx

Boo hoo! :cry:

Just been for weigh in and PUT ON half a pound!! Why? Why? Why?

Could it be because I've been on Alli tablets all last week n this week? Is it 'cause I've been saving up too many points during the week? Have I been doing too much at the gym or not enough? Maybe it's because I've been building up muscles at the gym?

I just don't know! Anyone any ideas?

Kirsty xx

Hey! Just done my measurements. As I'm going to the gym my ww leader said I should take measurements so I did two weeks ago and just done them again tonight and there is a difference there! :jelous:

I have lost:

1 inch off each arm
2 and a half inches off my chest
5 and a half inches off my waist! :D
2 inches off my hips
Half an inch off my thighs

That's quite good I think!

Kirsty xx

Hey! Just done my measurements. As I'm going to the gym my ww leader said I should take measurements so I did two weeks ago and just done them again tonight and there is a difference there! :jelous:

I have lost:

1 inch off each arm
2 and a half inches off my chest
5 and a half inches off my waist! :D
2 inches off my hips
Half an inch off my thighs

That's quite good I think!

Kirsty xx

Sorry about your small gain my love but that will come off in no time it could be down to any number of things and hopefully should mean you will have a better loss next week. Don't be disheartened though i mean the inches speak for themselves :).

Did you lose all that in 2 weeks? :eek:

How many points do you save a day? Do you ever use it for a treat or just not use them? xxx

Well done on loosing inches hun! Not sure about the little gain could be a number of tyhings though, water retention, or like you say you have obviously toned up your muscles :) xx

Sorry about your small gain my love but that will come off in no time it could be down to any number of things and hopefully should mean you will have a better loss next week. Don't be disheartened though i mean the inches speak for themselves :).

Did you lose all that in 2 weeks? :eek:

How many points do you save a day? Do you ever use it for a treat or just not use them? xxx

Yeah I lost all that lol that good eh?!
I've been doing a lot of sit ups so am really pleased with my waist measurements, I'm getting there! Shame about the weight though! Em, last week I was saving average of 5 points a day, but then I was also doing about 1 hours exercise 4/5 times a week and wasn't counting any points for it. But then on Sat night had a 3 course meal and vodka which I pointed all and was still within my points as I wrote the whole week down and worked it out.

I just don't know, I'm not going to let this get me down though and am going to keep going!

Kirsty xx

Well done on loosing inches hun! Not sure about the little gain could be a number of tyhings though, water retention, or like you say you have obviously toned up your muscles :) xx

Do you think it could be the Alli tablets?

Kirsty xx

Do you think it could be the Alli tablets?

Kirsty xx

Yeah it could well be, I would have thought they would have been an aid to slimming but maybe they conflict with the diet some how? Just down to trial and error though hun maybe give it another week and see how it goes? x

Yeah it could well be, I would have thought they would have been an aid to slimming but maybe they conflict with the diet some how? Just down to trial and error though hun maybe give it another week and see how it goes? x

I duno some people have said it gave them the opposite effect lol. Well I'm off them just now so we will see next week! lol
One thing's for sure I'm defo sticking to wine spritzers at the weekend instead of going ott with the voddie! lol

Hey :) way to go on the inches! I am a firm believer that your body needs time to adjust, So i reckon it didnt lose weight this week as it was busy toning! .. your inch loss is amazing ! .. so id focus on that this week and keep on doing what your doing, drink enough water and dont scrimp on your points :)

xx have a great week

It's all about the spritzers my love! I suggest you try and eat more of your points (i know it sounds backwards) it really does make a big difference.

You should never save more than 4 points a day so i suggest you try and eat all of your points and then have the exercise for any treat points you need. You body may think it is starving itself, as you are doing so much exercise as well, and so is desperately hanging on to anything it can. Might be worth a try anyway. Good luck :) xxx

And wow i need to really focus on my situps. :p xx

Hey :) way to go on the inches! I am a firm believer that your body needs time to adjust, So i reckon it didnt lose weight this week as it was busy toning! .. your inch loss is amazing ! .. so id focus on that this week and keep on doing what your doing, drink enough water and dont scrimp on your points :)

xx have a great week

Thanks for your support! I think maybe I should start eating more of my points, I didn't realise you can only save 4 a day! Oops!

It's all about the spritzers my love! I suggest you try and eat more of your points (i know it sounds backwards) it really does make a big difference.

You should never save more than 4 points a day so i suggest you try and eat all of your points and then have the exercise for any treat points you need. You body may think it is starving itself, as you are doing so much exercise as well, and so is desperately hanging on to anything it can. Might be worth a try anyway. Good luck :) xxx

And wow i need to really focus on my situps. :p xx

Hi Saski, thanks for your help. It really does sound quite backwards lol but I think your right. I didn't realise you can only save 4 a day! I haven't been counting any activity points either so this must be it.

I have also been on Alli all last week. Do you think this could have had the opposite effect on me?

Hey Kirsty, i wasn't around yesterday - had to sit through a day of meetings (oh the fun!). I read about your weigh-in, don't dispair!! We need to stay motivated, anything could have had an impact on that and it might be worth checking if Alli is having an effect on you. I'm sure next week will be a different story :) xx

Hey Kirsty, i wasn't around yesterday - had to sit through a day of meetings (oh the fun!). I read about your weigh-in, don't dispair!! We need to stay motivated, anything could have had an impact on that and it might be worth checking if Alli is having an effect on you. I'm sure next week will be a different story :) xx

Hi Becky,

I know how you feel. Meetings, meetings, meetings (what's the point?! lol). Anyways no, I'm not letting it get me down and am looking to the future!

I have come off the Alli now just in case.. :)

How you getting on this week?

Hellooo! I don't blame you coing off Alli Kirst - i don't think it agrees with some people and you might do better off without it :)

I am over the moon (don't want to intrude on your diary Kirst!) but, i've just got back from weigh-in and i've lost 4lbs!! :) Yayyy! That's a great first week back - i'm chuffed! :clap: x

Hellooo! I don't blame you coing off Alli Kirst - i don't think it agrees with some people and you might do better off without it :)

I am over the moon (don't want to intrude on your diary Kirst!) but, i've just got back from weigh-in and i've lost 4lbs!! :) Yayyy! That's a great first week back - i'm chuffed! :clap: x

Hey Don't be silly! It's my diary to share with everyone and love hearing how everyone is getting on. That's brilliant! You have done really well! Well done!

Helloo! How has everyones week been? :)

Back