Kirsty's ww diary - I'm Back!! :)

great pics and you look great ,hope youre having great weekend x x

Hey my love! Brilliant pics! You look lovely! Looks like you had a good one. Take care. xx

Hey and thanks for all your lovely comments on the pix! lol
I hate the first one as look so huge! lol David is so skinny now I don't know where he's went to! he he. I hate standing next to him in pix now! :mad:

Will need to post before and after pix of
David. He lost 3 stone in 2 months doing a low carb diet and a treat at the weekend. I am seriously considering it as he is now maintaining and is doing great!

I just don't feel like WW is working for me :(

Just back from Weigh in and I actually lost 1.5lb! Woo hoo! Am so happy as I thought I would defo put on!

Thanks Bear for your lovely comments!

I have decided I'm going to do David's diet this week, with a treat on Sat nite as we've booked to go away to Airth Castle Hotel for the day and will be having dinner and prob a couple of bottles of wine in the room! lol Will make up for it though with a wee swim in the pool!

Well Done !!!

Enjoy the weekend - sounds lovely xx

well done on your weight loss, have a great week x x

have a great day, take care x x

What a week I'm having! Have been on Atkins all week so far but me and David r going to Airth Castle Hotel on Saturday and will probably be having a treat and no doubt some alcohol! lol

Friday tomorrow! Hope everyone is having a good week! xx

welldone on the loss hun and have a fab time with your oh it sounds lovely :)

where are you, are you hiding lol.hope youre ok take care x x

Hey girls! Sorz not been on in a wee while lol. My weekend away was great, had so much fun relaxing wi David and swimming in the pool!

Have been on Atkins Induction all last week and this week and is doing me good I lost 3.5lbs on Tuesday night! Irene (hopefully soon to be mother in law) lol has been saying to me all week how my waist is looking more defined now. I even plucked up the courage to go for a swim on my own on Tuesday morning!

Also more good news, I have been waiting for a placement with my work for about 4 months and yesterday had an 'informal chat'. Well they basically told me the job is mine and they want me to start on Monday! I am so scared as haven't been working since June! It's only temporary maternity leave, but I am planning on going to college next year anyway so will probably work out quite good!

Sorry I have kinda let you guys all down by moving to atkins but I really feel it is the best move for me. Weight watchers is a great diet but this time round I just found it too hard to stick to and I was too easily going over my points lol. Hope all is well! xx

Hey

well done on 3.5 off - thats great

whatever you think suits you, we won't make you do WW lol

Good Luck Kirsty, I was on atkins for a few months before I joined ww. It was good and I lost weight on it, but I just found it hard to eat the same things all the time and not being allowed any wee treats!

Hope it works for you though!

x

good luck with atkins, take care x x

Good Luck Kirsty, I was on atkins for a few months before I joined ww. It was good and I lost weight on it, but I just found it hard to eat the same things all the time and not being allowed any wee treats!

Hope it works for you though!

x

Thanks Katie, well so far it's going great for me, that's nearly my third week over (yet still got the weekend to go! lol) and have had good weight loss so far. I try to vary what I eat, but now at work I find I'm only really able to have salads for lunch but I don't mind (YET :p lol)

I still have my treats at the weekend which I shouldn't. I have my alcohol. Last weekend we got a take away so I had kebab meat, salad and coleslaw - no pitta bread! :D lol xx

Back