Kitty Cat's journey to skinnidom..

Kitteh

Resident geek
Hey hey.. Well i start tomorrow on my cd'in.. so yay.. go me.. havnt weighed myself.. gonna do that tomorrow morning when i wake up.. but i dont know if ill mention my weight on here.. though i know im not embarrassed.. just.. feel a bit insecure.. lol..
so ive done it before.. but certain things have crept into the way.. but i feel ready.. completely at one with this whole thing.. i love cambridge.. i look at all the wonderful inspiring pictures and just think wow.. everyones done so bludi well.. havnt they? and i think now i can do it.. im starting to believe that.. i guess thats what it starts with..
So.. go me for tomorrow..
hope everyone who went out in newcastle last night had fun..
mucho love..
Cat x x x

Hey hey.. Well i start tomorrow on my cd'in.. so yay.. go me.. havnt weighed myself.. gonna do that tomorrow morning when i wake up.. but i dont know if ill mention my weight on here.. though i know im not embarrassed.. just.. feel a bit insecure.. lol..
so ive done it before.. but certain things have crept into the way.. but i feel ready.. completely at one with this whole thing.. i love cambridge.. i look at all the wonderful inspiring pictures and just think wow.. everyones done so bludi well.. havnt they? and i think now i can do it.. im starting to believe that.. i guess thats what it starts with..
So.. go me for tomorrow..
hope everyone who went out in newcastle last night had fun..
mucho love..
Cat x x x

Hey there fellow Cat person!! I have to use my nickname from when I was a kid as there is always too many people with my name! ;)
Welcome to the losing side my love!! There will always be someone here to help you if you get stuck or just need to chat! :D
Take care and good luck on your journey!!

Tatty xx

Best of luck Cat! I'm sure you'll do brilliantly!

I know you can do really well and remember we can do this together taking small steps and one day at a time. Roll on tomorrow
Mam xx

I'll be keepiing an eye on this diary.

Good luck Cat.

See you soon!

Hi Cat, i obviously missed you in Newcastle yesterday but met your mam and she's lovely lol.

good luck with your losses I'm sure it wont take you long to get back into the swing of it

Hi Cat!

Was lovely to see you yesterday - allbeit a bit briefly.....your hair was wicked.....and I love your avatar picture..... you look gorg.....:D

Be great for you and your mum to have each others support.... loads of luck and look forward to seeing you in BHam in March.

Love

Day one.. Whoop whoop..!
Been up since 6.. poor me.. but i weighed myself and i guess i can put it up.. cos it isnt gonna be this high soon.. *big smiles*..
I'm 20 stone and 5lbs.. gutter cos i was less last night.. lol..!!
Soo.. yeah.. busy drinking a.. whats it called.. errr.. marigold.. yeah.. Yum yum.. *rubs tummy*..
Sooo.. *makes a toast*.. to us beautiful women and our wonderful skinny selves (eventually.. for me..).. hehe..
*Kiss kiss*..
Cat x x x

Hi Kitteh,

You are simply gorgeous at 20St 5Ibs, God only knows how yummy you'll look when you achieve goal.

20St 5Ibs? Pah in two weeks you'll be 19St 5Ibs, if not MORE I reckon. I was 20St 8Ibs a few weeks prior to meeting you in Birmingham.

We can do this, JUST DO IT! :D

G xxxx

You will never be that weight again. And remember I was over 20 st when I started. We want to do this and we know we can do this. One day at a time and we are not giving up.
Mam xx

IreneH, you are such a lovely woman!

Hey Cat

Good luck with the CD. Keep at it girl and you'll soon be at a weight that you'll be shouting from the roof tops!!
Dont let anything stand in your way. 2007 is your year!!!!

Hope your day has gone well hun - you'll be well on your way by BHam...... stay strong you can do it.......:D

Lots of love sweetie:D

i hope it went well

Well hello.. guess this is an odd time to be posting.. just haven't been on the net all night... been revising *sad face*.. so sorry mam i know i got a call off you but its been turned off.. lol..
Sooo.. this morning before i went to college i had a chocolate muffin.. and a marigold to warm me up.. it was freezing..!! for dinner i took in a chocolate tetra.. yum yum.. and had another two litres of water during the day. when i got home.. i had a frozen tetra.. yum yum.. and another 2 litres of water.. been needing the loo all day!! how annoying.. hehe.. so i feel today has been quite good.. yay me..!!
Thanks everyone for all the lovely messages.. it was certainly lovely to get em.. Hope you're all well..
*kiss kiss*
Cat x x x x

Hi Cat!

Well done for getting through Day 1 hun - sounds like you did great.....:D

I couldn't face starting yesterday after the weekend so my Day 1 today - just having first litre of water and not too cold at the mo.....:D

Have a great day 2 sweetie:D

Lots of love

Back