Konnyaku/Shirataki Noodles Carb Free?

Thank you :)
Yes I've used them before for a couple of things and had no problems so far.
They take PayPal too, so you don't have to give them your card details.

The expiry date on these in August 2012. I was going to bu, but don't think I'd manage to get through all of them in that time!

If you had these with a meal do you have 200g as if they were vegetables or do they not count?? :-S

If you had these with a meal do you have 200g as if they were vegetables or do they not count?? :-S

Hi violetfire

Well, I have 100g of noodles and 50-100g of veg depending on how hungry I am! TBH, as the noodles are so low in cals (5 cals per 100g!!) and have no carbs, in theory you can have both!:D 100g of noodles and 50g of veg is so filling for me. xxx

I have miracle noodles with my mushroom pasta, angel hair miracle noodles with my spag bol, and have miracle rice with my chilli, I love them, well worth the money, If anyone is worried about trying them then dont, they dont taste of anything and absorb flavours, fab for bulking up the meal packs. My day consists off

breakfast... shake
lunch....shake
dinner.... miracle noodles with food pack
supper.....mousse or choc bar (slim and save)

Mine have just arrived so will be trying them out this evening with Mushroon pasta - will report back.

I bought a couple of packs of the noodles from low carb mega store a couple of years ago. I never got round to using them and they went out of date so I binned them. They worked out quite expensive though so wont probably be buying them again online. I wish I knew somewhere local that sells them.

If anyone lives in Bristol the Wai Yee Hong supermarket sells Konnyaku noodles for £1.70 each. They do online orders too. They're the cheapest I've found and as I live in Bristol my delivery will be cheaper too :0) I'm looking forward to giving them a go.

I have just tried them - had them with a chilli pack - they are just like the texture of spaghetti - I boiled them for a couple of minutes first.
I might save them for 'hungry' days though. I'm going to come out of ketosis for a birthday party in a couple of weeks so might save them for the days following that. I made a mistake earlier I got 4 packs for £10 including postage.

Has anyone got their KGB pasta yet? How long does it take to deliver? Its my 1st time using kgb.

Back