Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

Heeyy, well done today's weighers!! Lynsey, we're neck n neck!! LOL! And welcome crazycosmic!XXX

Hey everyone- I had 1lb loss to add on.

Well done everyone else who has lost :)

Claire xx

cannot understand been bad with sickness bug went to wi and put half a pound on ,well done everyone who has lost this wk

Hi everyone, I joined sw this wk for the second time and think this could be good motivation can i join plse i'm of work as from tomorrow till school starts back so time to excercise.:eek::D

Hi everyone, I joined sw this wk for the second time and think this could be good motivation can i join plse i'm of work as from tomorrow till school starts back so time to excercise.:eek::D

Hey Chocaslim, I added your name on Monday hun! (See first post in thread where all updating will take place!!X!)X

I have lost a pound this week which I am happy with. I have suffered with terriable constipation so I don't think the scales are revealing honestly *sniff, sniff*. I am having to go to speak to the DR about my constipation as it is seeming to be a problem now as I don't go to the toilet for five days at a time and it is uncomftable. So much so I have to take laxatives which hate doing but it is only way that I get some relief and ease the pain :(!

Drum roll please.............

I lost 4.5lbs this week! which got me a new shiny, means my bmi is down by over 10 and takes me under 200lb!

Wahoo

Wowzers Ninnins, 4.5lb is AMAZING!! Well done! You've only got 2.5 lb to go! ilovelife, 1lb is also fabuloso!! Well I lost 1/2 lb this week, which isn't to be sniffed at! I could sniff at it as I've had a brilliant week on plan, but I never get 2 big ones in a row- I seem to have a pattern, so I'm just glad of a loss really!!X

3lbs off for me :)

Wowzers Ninnins, 4.5lb is AMAZING!! Well done! You've only got 2.5 lb to go! ilovelife, 1lb is also fabuloso!! Well I lost 1/2 lb this week, which isn't to be sniffed at! I could sniff at it as I've had a brilliant week on plan, but I never get 2 big ones in a row- I seem to have a pattern, so I'm just glad of a loss really!!X

Thanks funcurls. Im the same as you as in will have a bigger loss then sts or small loss the next week. But the chipping away with it gets the results to!

Well done everyone else with loses!

Well done everyone on the losses :)

I'm hoping to post some good news on Thursday. So if people hit the 8 are you going to add another mini target on ;)

Claire x

Back