Kool 4 Skool 8 week challenge Sun 18th July- Sat 11th Sept!!

funcurls

Never gets tired of SW!
Hi folks, some of us have been participating in an 8lb in 8 week World Cup challenge, which is now drawing to a close! Congrats to all who have now completed it, and there is still a glimmer of hope for those of us who haven't, as this week, it's all over (just like England's chances were weeks ago!!!).

So time for a new challenge! 'Kool 4 Skool' 8lb in 8 weeks to mark the start of a new school year!! This will start week commencing 18th July and end week ending 11th September. Even those of us without kids, student lifestyles or teaching jobs may find this useful because it celebrates a new start! It's one of the key times of year where slimming classes are buzzing with the anticipation of success! Wouldn't it be great to be a few steps ahead and steam along into the new school year feeling great!!

So roll up, roll up! Snuggle was kindly updating all the losses/gains(!!) in the World Cup challenge- I've offered to take the baton on this one! So all you have to do is list your name below, post your WI result each week and I'll update them!!

Good luck!

Funcurls- to lose 1.5lb by 11th Sept (-1.5lb 6/9) Did not complete.
Snuggle69- to lose -3.5lb by 11th Sept (-4lb 7/9) CHALLENGE COMPLETED! CONGRATULATIONS SNUGGLE!
BeccaWecca- to lose 5lb by 11th Sept (+2lb 29/8)
Ellebear- to lose 0lb by 11th Sept (-1lb 9/9) CHALLENGE COMPLETED! CONGRATULATIONS ELLEBEAR!
Carthago delenda est- to lose 5lb by 11th Sept (+1.5 9/8)
ReallyNeedToDoThis- to lose 7.5lb by 11th Sept (-2.5 18/8)
Losingme- to lose 8lb by 11th Sept (-0.5lb 15/8)
Leelea-to lose 8lb by 11th Sept.
Freshstartnewme!- to lose 1.5lb by 11th Sept (-2.5lb 2/9)
ilovelife- to lose 10lb by 11th Sept (STS 16/8)
ninnins- to lose -4.5lb by 11th Sept (STS 6/9)CHALLENGE COMPLETED! CONGRATULATIONS NINNINS!
Allie1904- to lose 8lb by 11th Sept (STS 23/7)
thescaleslie- to lose 7.5lb by 11th Sept (-0.5lb 19/7)
lynsey2510- to lose 3lb by 11th Sept (-1.5 27/7)
janiebaby- to lose 0.5lb by 11th Sept (-1lb 18/8)
downsizingmycurves-to lose -4.5lb by 11th Sept (-2lb 31/8) CHALLENGE COMPLETED!! CONGRATULATIONS DSMC!
Nut Brown Hare- to lose 4.5lb by 11th Sept (+0.5lb 8/9) Did not complete.
chocaslim-to lose 5.5lb by 11th Sept (-1lb 4/8)
claireybella-to lose 11lb by 11th Sept (+2 7/9) Did not complete.
crazycosmic-to lose 5lb by 11th Sept (-3.5lb 29/7)

Last edited:
Hi! I'd love to join this, seeing as that week will be my last at group :( as I will be heading back to university.

I'd like to lose 10lbs by then :)

Yay, great!! Sounds like just what you need!! Our first 'pupil'!! LOL! Welcome aboard!!XXX

wahooooooo cant wait for this one...... if I do this then I will be 2lb off my final target :)

hi heather, i'm here, i'll join up!! 8lbs eh?? easy!! :) lol xxx

Sign me up , im right in for this one sounds ideal as im giving myself smaller targets (of around half a stone at a time) so this is great for me and keep me inline while kids are off bingeing on everything ....xxxx thanks

Oooh sign me up. I'm due to go on holiday on the 13th Sept and start back at uni a few weeks later so it will be perfect :)
Been looking for a challange to join x

Hi everyone :)

I would like to join! 8lbs in 8 weeks sounds good to me :)

Claire

Great! You're very welcome! Just post your result each WI and I'll update it all for you!XXX

Count me in, I have my bridesmaids dress sizing on the 8th sept and then hol on 13th so need to be supergood!

I am sooooo putting weight on on sunday!!! arrrggghhhh. It was my boyfriends birthday last sunday so we had a bad day. Well, one bad day has turned into FIVE bad days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( So annoyed with myself and my lack of self control!

I'm hoping it will be 2lbs max. Keep your fingers (well everything) crossed for me!!

add me in please I need targets to work to!!

Back