Laa's food diary

Ok, did not do very well on the eating plan last night, treated myself after losing 1.5 at weigh in! I ended up making another big chinese meal for the family and ate far to much of it myself including having 2 bottles of fosters! Never mind, back on the plan today....

Breakfast-
oats and more and milk- 4.5
plum- 0.5

off to trafford centre today shopping with kids will post later

dinner, i am afraid to report was a chinese takeaway and some wine. Fridays is treat night!

Last edited:
Ok saturdays food diary as follows...

Breakfast
egg and soldiers- 5.5pts

Lunch
ham salad sandwich- 5pts
snackajacks- 1.5
plum- 0.5

Dinner
roast chicken- 3pts
potatoes-3pts
veg- 0pts
2 small bottles of WW wine- 4pts

TOTAL-22.5

exercise- 30mins crosstrainer, 20mins swimming

Sunday today and im off to a wedding later so will prob have far too much alcohol and a nibble at the buffet!

Breakfast
oats and more and milk- 4pts

Lunch-
ham salad sandwich-5pts
snackajacks-1.5

Total so far-10.5

Last edited:
i thought veg was 1point?? apart from greens?

hi, i always thought broccoli, carrots,cauli were 0pts, thats what it says in my ww points book :) x

i bin mislead then, anyway thats made me feel better! :) Thankyou :)
Is it just them or what others are 0points? i was thinking of doing egg noodle stir fry with mushrooms and stuff...black bean sauce isnt too many points is it i found out which im pleased about!

All veg apart from potatoes are 0 pts. Egg noodles are 2pts for 40g dried portion. Not sure about the blackbean sauce, id have to get my points calculator out. Hope that helps. do u have a ww handbook, there's a long points llist?x

i dnt go im doing it myself. Found enuff info over the net, just the odd thing or 2 i need help with. Stir fry uses hardly any points then really if veg are free. Woo!!

Stir fry is a good one. I have one once a week and it usually looks like a mountain on my plate!!x

what do you put in it and how many points?

I usually get one of the stir fry veg packs from asda, some cooked chicken, stir fry it in a tiny bit of oil, put some beansprouts in soy sauce, and a bit of sauce like hoisin or chow mein etc. Its delicious and not many points to count, only for the oil, chicken and sauce which u need to measure out to calculate the points. x

Was at a wedding yesterday and stayed overnight in the hotel which means I've been off the diet somewhat! Last night we had a meal in the hotel restaurant , a vegetable penne pasta dish which would'nt have been too bad in points BUT I had far too much to drink after and have had a full English breakfast this morning! Never mind, will be back on food plan tomorrow deffo!!

Gonna be really good today!

Breakfast- none

Lunch-
tuna sandwich on brown bread - 3pts
snackajacks- 1.5
apple- 0.5
Total for lunch- 5pts

Dinner
pork chop, - will point later
veg, - 0pts
300g boiled potatoes- 3pts

Off to pub quiz tonight so will have a few halves of lager
x

Today is wednesday and her's wot ive had today....
Breakfast- boiled egg and soldiers- 5pts

Lunch-
a ham and cheese wrap from the shop- dont know how many points guessing 5?
worcester sauce french fries- 1.5?

Dinner
home made chicken curry and boiled rice- about 11pts i think?

no exercise today but did spend a very busy day at work unpacking boxes and lugging stuff around so i might have earned some bonus points?
Lesley x

Food so far today...

Breakfast
oats and more- 3pts
milk-2pts

Lunch
beans on toast
beans- 2pts
brown bread 2 slices- 3pts
low fat marg- 1.5

total so far-11.5

For tea i will be having chicken and prawn stir fry
x

Am off to blackpool for the weekend to see the lights switched on. Will not be able to post for a while. Hoping to stay on diet if at all possible but it will be hard with all those fish and chip shops around me!!
Lesley x

Hi again.Am back from Blackpool. Had a lovely time but am afraid i ate and drank far too much. Im too scared to go on the scales and weigh myself to see what the damage is so will wait a couple of days. Am back to work tomorrow after the six week hols so back to the diet and gym properly. No more messing about cos am off tenerife in about 7 weeks. will post a food diary tomorrow

Lesley x

Hi all, sorry ive not done the diary foa while but back at school and its all a bit hectic, so...

Brekkie
boiled egg- 1.5
weightwatchers bread 2 slices- 1pt
flora marg- 1pt
TOTAL....3.5pts

Lunch
weightwatchers chicken tikka meal- 5.5pts
snackajacks-2pts

Total for lunch- 7.5pts

Tea-
chicken curry- 5pts
rice- 6pts
2 poppadoms- 1pt
Total for tea- 12pts

TOTAL FOR DAY_23pts

ooops over by 1pt
Lesley x

Yesterday was friday, my usual treat day so here's how it went...

Breakie
boiled egg- 1.5pts
2 slices WW bread toasted- 2pts
extra lite flora- 0.5pts

Lunch
salad- 0pts
wafer thin ham- 3pts
snackajacks- 2pts
apple-0.5pts

Tea
chinese takeaway-?????pts
bottle of wine-??????pts

Prob over by a millin points but never mind its friday and the big brother finale, yeyyyy!! x

Saturday's food

No breakfast, didnt feel like it!!

Lunch
ham salad wrap- 3pts for wrap
2pts for ham
snackajacks- 2pts

Dinner
pork chop- 5pts?
300g potatoes- 3pts
broccoli, cauli, carrots and leeks- 0pts
2 small bottles of red wine- 4pts?

Not too bad today but still haven't had time for gym and am beginning to feel guilty and rather flabby. Must get goingnext week when things have settled down abit at home and Ive got back into the swing of work. Hope every1 has a good day
Lesleyx

Back