Ladies that munch

:D hey ladies very pleased today :) i lost 4lbs ths week :happy096: to me lol...

hope u all are ok.

I got my 1/2 stone shiny sticker too :)

cant stop smiling today

:D hey ladies very pleased today :) i lost 4lbs ths week :happy096: to me lol...

Wow wee Superstar!! That's amazing!! :worthy:

You certainly got things straightened out now havent you lol. Well done xx

Well done Naz! That's fab!

I'm off on a spa day with my Mum tomorrow. Can't wait. Nice healthy lunch awaits. I love it when they put fruit salad on the menu :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo I went on a spa day a bit back with my sister, and sister-in-law. It was fabulous. We started in the gym, then went for a sauna, but I didnt like that, lol. Then into the steam room, jacuzzi, and a quick swim, then had our nails done, facials and massages. It was amazing. Were defo going to do another soon lol.

Enjoy wont ya....im so jealous lol x

One pound off this week. Not bad considering the 1 and a half Easter eggs. Gonna get back to basics now n make a quiche. :)

Hey Hondapeeps hows ur bank holiday been?

Naz, I fully expect to have gained this week, though....Annie losing a pound after her eggfest ;) makes me feel a load better.

Alas 3 days and then it all starts agian! :D

What is eveyone doing on Friday, will you be watching the wedding or being far more productive?

I wanna watch the wedding, lol. Not sure when Princess Di got married, but I didn't watch it, due to either being too young, or not being born lol, so id like to watch this one. The kids have said they're not watching it though, so I can feel a remote fight coming on lol xx

I wanna watch the wedding, lol. Not sure when Princess Di got married, but I didn't watch it, due to either being too young, or not being born lol, so id like to watch this one. The kids have said they're not watching it though, so I can feel a remote fight coming on lol xx

I have a vague memory of it being on while I played with my Fisher Price phone. :rolleyes:
I think if the weather is nice we are off to the beach with Reg, it'll be his first real walk :D

No :love047: for me ;)

Naz, I fully expect to have gained this week, though....Annie losing a pound after her eggfest ;) makes me feel a load better.

Alas 3 days and then it all starts agian! :D

What is eveyone doing on Friday, will you be watching the wedding or being far more productive?

I will not be watching the wedding as its my sons 11th birthday! An what a bonus they are off school so party all day for him lol...

I have invited his cousins round for a little family party! Kids will be dressing up as Michael Jackson as my son is a big fan!

Lots of cooking for me :( so dreading the weigh in on monday! Will be ccoking all yummy foods like samosas, kebabs, rice curry blah blah blah lol....

Wish i could go to the beach hondapeeps :(

hope u enjoy urself! As i will be cooking, cleaning running around kids and wrapping presents etc xxx

good luck for friday lol..the kids usually win :cool:

Just rated this thread....Excellent of course! ;)

hondapeeps said:
I have a vague memory of it being on while I played with my Fisher Price phone. :rolleyes:
I think if the weather is nice we are off to the beach with Reg, it'll be his first real walk :D

No :love047: for me ;)

Well now I feel ANCIENT. 29th July 1981. I was 15 an a half. I watched it in AWE of the MASSIVE ROMANTIC PRINCESSY DRESS!! and fell in love with Diana. She was so shy and so lovely.
And here we are again. :) I shall be sat on my couch in my jim jams with my 11 yr old daughter and a cooked brekkie waiting to see what the lovely Kate is wearing. :) I can't wait! :)

Well now I feel ANCIENT. 29th July 1981. I was 15 an a half. I watched it in AWE of the MASSIVE ROMANTIC PRINCESSY DRESS!! and fell in love with Diana. She was so shy and so lovely.
And here we are again. :) I shall be sat on my couch in my jim jams with my 11 yr old daughter and a cooked brekkie waiting to see what the lovely Kate is wearing. :) I can't wait! :)

No, No, not old! Just worldy wiser :p

Well ladies, remember, today is our last day before WI, for some of us.....suck it up! :eek:

29th July 1981.

Wow, no wonder I cant remember it. I weren't even a tiny thought in my mum and dad's mind in that year lol.

Well im going back to green days now. Had a few days of extra easy but I cant get into the swing of it properly and I really dont feel like iv lost this week.

Back to my weekly dose of mushypea curry lol.

If your weighin tomorrow...good luck xx

hondapeeps said:
No, No, not old! Just worldy wiser :p

Well ladies, remember, today is our last day before WI, for some of us.....suck it up! :eek:

.... And that is the CORRECT ANSWER!!! :). Go to the top of the class Ms Honda!! :-D

Oh gees TT! You must be UBER young ;) at least I can remember it!

Annie, no worries, I'm on your side :D

I have felt awful today, had a horrible tummy and the shakes and dizzy head....:( Still I will soldier on and make my way to WI tomorrow.....not lookign forward to it, there WILL be a gain this week

Good luck though everyone :) xx

hondapeeps said:
Oh gees TT! You must be UBER young ;) at least I can remember it!

Annie, no worries, I'm on your side :D

I have felt awful today, had a horrible tummy and the shakes and dizzy head....:( Still I will soldier on and make my way to WI tomorrow.....not lookign forward to it, there WILL be a gain this week

Good luck though everyone :) xx

optimism dear!!! Cmon!!! May not be A's bad as ya think!! :)
Hope you're feelin better soon!
X

Hallo!

I've missed some good chit chat! Such a busy week so far! Spa was aceee!

I'm weighing in at a different class but at 10am instead of 5.30pm. Reckon this will balls up next week's WI?

Back