Lady A's Banquet

Nani-Day 10th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Porridge with grated apple, milk, sweetener & cinnamon

Lunch - Chicken & potato salad

Dinner - Keema rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Syns - TBC

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

It's hectic here in Shrimpsville too. So it's been quick reads and short comments but i'm glad you're back!

Have a nice Nani Day. :)

Sunday 11th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - weetabix (HexB) with skimmed milk & banana

Lunch - half a nando's chicken salad wrap & half portion of fries - I was in half mode lol! (10 syns)

Snack - Tall Americano from Starbucks

Dinner - lamb & potato curry with rice & salad

Dessert - tbsp of Nutella (4 syns)

Syns - 14

Morning peeps!

I'm proud to report the size 10 super skinnies are minus muffin top and are loose around the waist and leg area. I'm not an 8 yet but I'm sure I will be if I stick with SW and exercise even with my new found Nutella addiction - Slimming World + kettleworx ROCKS!! Xx

Monday 12th September 2011 EE

Breakfast - 2 weetabix (HexB), skimmed milk & banana

Lunch - BNS & White potato chips

Dinner - Baked Pangasius fish, new potatoes & broccoli

Dessert - TBC

Syns - TBC

Last edited:
Morning peeps!

I'm proud to report the size 10 super skinnies are minus muffin top and are loose around the waist and leg area. I'm not an 8 yet but I'm sure I will be if I stick with SW and exercise even with my new found Nutella addiction - Slimming World + kettleworx ROCKS!! Xx

Woo-hooooo!! Way to go Aisha :D

And there was me at the weekend delighted I could squeeze back into my size 14 jeans :sigh:

TBH I have never been a size 10 my entire adult life - I am just too wide in the pelvis to get in them (my Mum used to say I was built like a little Lancashire pit pony!!) - add to that the extra muscle because of PCOS and I have no chance at all of getting below a size 12 on the bottom - and the big boobies :banana dancer: mean I am never going to get below a 14 (if I'm lucky) on the top :eek:

Well done my lovely - you must be absolutely chuffed :party0011::woohoo::wee::greenapple::0clapper:

Girlies- I haven't heard nice things about panga fish.. Google it and judge for yourself. I can't eat it after reading all the stuff I've read now. *puke*

Well done skinny mini! So chuffed for you!

Hi hanloje,

I use sainsbury's own brand 0.1% fat vanilla yogurts as they have no gelatine. What I meant to type was they are a 'free food' I think the activia one's are fat free too if that helps. :)

Hi

I was reading through your diary and noticed you say u only have Sainsbury own yogurt cus it has no gelatine in it…

I also just have that yogurt for the same reason…I hope u don’t mind me saying but Nutella contains ingredients from animal source…I always use the supermarkets alternative brand as they are veggie friendly.

Annya said:
Woo-hooooo!! Way to go Aisha :D

And there was me at the weekend delighted I could squeeze back into my size 14 jeans :sigh:

TBH I have never been a size 10 my entire adult life - I am just too wide in the pelvis to get in them (my Mum used to say I was built like a little Lancashire pit pony!!) - add to that the extra muscle because of PCOS and I have no chance at all of getting below a size 12 on the bottom - and the big boobies :banana dancer: mean I am never going to get below a 14 (if I'm lucky) on the top :eek:

Well done my lovely - you must be absolutely chuffed :party0011::woohoo::wee::greenapple::0clapper:

Thanks Annya I just hope I can maintain it lol! I've only been a size 10 for 2 weeks before so this is amazing I still can't believe that I used to be a size 22/24 before it seems crazy. I'm sure you'll get there too Hun you seem so determined I'm sure all of your hard work will pay off soon. Xx

Roziee said:
Girlies- I haven't heard nice things about panga fish.. Google it and judge for yourself. I can't eat it after reading all the stuff I've read now. *puke*

Roziee please don't be picking on my panga it's the only fish I eat man...I've also been devastated about another one of me favourites (read below) so there's only so much I can take lol! Xx

Shrimpy said:
Well done skinny mini! So chuffed for you!

Cheers Shrimpy just need my bust, waist n hips to be the same dress size lol! Xx

tabu said:
Hi

I was reading through your diary and noticed you say u only have Sainsbury own yogurt cus it has no gelatine in it…

I also just have that yogurt for the same reason…I hope u don’t mind me saying but Nutella contains ingredients from animal source…I always use the supermarkets alternative brand as they are veggie friendly.

Welcome to my banquet Tabu!

Thanks for pointing that out as much as it pains me to admit it you are correct the British Nutella contains calf whey syrup which is not halal. My new new jar that I only opened yesterday has been binned and I shall be purchasing the Arab export which should be Halal. Xx

Tuesday 13th September - Green

Breakfast - Weetabix (HexB 1), skimmed milk, banana & tea

Lunch - Omelette made with peppers & onion

Dinner - Dhal, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - weetabix oaty bar (HexB 2), mcvities gold bar (dunno about syns but I haven't had any today so ;p) & a coffee made with the last of my HexA milk.

Syns - I'd say around 8 for the gold bar :)

Last edited:
Thanks Annya I just hope I can maintain it lol! I've only been a size 10 for 2 weeks before so this is amazing I still can't believe that I used to be a size 22/24 before it seems crazy. I'm sure you'll get there too Hun you seem so determined I'm sure all of your hard work will pay off soon. Xx

Roziee please don't be picking on my panga it's the only fish I eat man...I've also been devastated about another one of me favourites (read below) so there's only so much I can take lol! Xx

Cheers Shrimpy just need my bust, waist n hips to be the same dress size lol! Xx

Welcome to my banquet Tabu!

Thanks for pointing that out as much as it pains me to admit it you are correct the British Nutella contains calf whey syrup which is not halal. My new new jar that I only opened yesterday has been binned and I shall be purchasing the Arab export which should be Halal. Xx

I use the following two as alternatives

Tesco Value choclate hazelnut spread
or
Sainbury's reduced fat choclate spread

both are veggi friendly
:)

tabu said:
I use the following two as alternatives

Tesco Value choclate hazelnut spread
or
Sainbury's reduced fat choclate spread

both are veggi friendly
:)

Thank you Tabu I'll have a look next time I'm in tesco :)

Roziee said:
I love panga fish too :( was very disappointed and upset when I read what I did.. But seriously, read it. Lol

Naheeeeeeeeeee! I cannot do it lol! Ignorance is bliss when it comes to Pangasius unless it's not Halal only then do I need to know about it lol! Xx

Nah, I've looked into that fish, it's mostly scare mongering on the web, the fish we get here is safe and perfectly ethically sourced! Don't worry Lady A!

Shrimpy said:
Nah, I've looked into that fish, it's mostly scare mongering on the web, the fish we get here is safe and perfectly ethically sourced! Don't worry Lady A!

Thanks Shrimpy I really didn't want to have to read about it. It's the only Brain food that I'm getting at the moment lol! Xx

It's a load of cobblers, pardon the pun. :)

OMG Aisha you used to be a 22/24??!!! How long's it taken you to get to a size 10?
Also what is pagnasius?I know it's a fish but what's it similar to?

Well done on your amaaaazing loss!

Back