Lady A's Banquet

It's also called River Cobbler or Basa.

samosa said:
FSA would have a field day if it was true bout Panga as Shrimpy said its all cobblers

p.s Hello.

IT'S NOT TRUE!!! lol!

Ps Hi Samosa :flirt2:

Honeyoc said:
OMG Aisha you used to be a 22/24??!!! How long's it taken you to get to a size 10?
Also what is pagnasius?I know it's a fish but what's it similar to?

Well done on your amaaaazing loss!

Hey Honey!

I lost 5 stones in 5 months when I began my thyroid treatment which took me down to a size 14/16 then I lost another 2st 4lb over 2 years which took me to a 10/12. I did all of this without dieting so it just goes to show how much of an impact your thyroid can have on your weight. I gained around 2 stones over the last 11 years so I was back up to a size 14/16 again in January so I've taken the scenic sw route back down to a size 10 but I prefer it to be honest. I'd love to be a ripped size 8 all over so I'm hoping that exercise will help me to achieve that by my 1 year SW anniversary on 6th Jan :fingerscrossed:

Pangasius is a White fish which melts in your mouth when you eat it I don't know what other fish it tastes like but it's yum lol!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Last edited:
Wednesday 14th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Omelette with onions n baked beans

Lunch - Jacket potato with beans n salad

Snack - McVities gold bar (6 syns) n tea

Dinner - Chicken curry served with cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Green n Blacks hot chocolate made with HexA milk (1 syn)

Syns - 7

OMG Gold bars! I haven't had one of those in ages!

Thursday 15th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - weetabix (HexB), milk (part HexA) & banana

Lunch - Chicken salad

Dinner - Indian take away: Half a lamb biriyani, one lamb seekh kebab

Dessert - 4 profiterols

Syns - Tooooooooooooo many lol!

Last edited:
Morning All!

Just weighed myself and I'm down 5lbs from the last two weeks so I'm a happy lady. I've started weight training which is supposed to make you sts for a few weeks until your body gets used to it but I don't think it's had an impact on my scales. I also went to H&M to buy a few basics to see me in between sizes and I bought tops in EXTRA SMALL!!! It's crazy! I've never even been an extra small in anything before however my jeans were a medium cos my hips don't lie lol!

Friday 16th September - dunno yet

Breakfast - 3 slices weight watchers Danish bread (HexB) topped with 2 teaspoons sainsbury's reduced fat chocolate spread (2.5 syns) & a small glass of skimmed milk (part HexA)

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans & salad

Dinner - Mixed veg rice with grilled pangasius (HexB 2) marinaded in Ras El Hanout.

Syns - 2.5 so far

Well done Skinny Aisha! :D I am so chuffed for you!!! :)

Shrimpy said:
Well done Skinny Aisha! :D I am so chuffed for you!!! :)

Thanks Shrimpy I'm so happy I'm at my target size of 8/10 and now I'm toning up a little more with strength training which will hopefully ping me into an even size 8 :fingerscrossed:

Right then peeps I have to confess that I probably haven't had any fruit for a month and I have't been counting my syns regularly either and now I'm beginning to get that yukky feeling that you get when you have too many off plan days. I'm off to a wedding tonight and I'll be enjoying the meal which will be Indian food. I went to buy my outfit for tonight on Friday and when I picked the dress that I wanted to try on the owner of the shop just handed me a small size without even asking and it fit perfectly I remember nearly falling out the same changing room trying to squeeze into a large and being disappointed so it was a great feeling :)

Right then peeps I have to confess that I probably haven't had any fruit for a month and I have't been counting my syns regularly either and now I'm beginning to get that yukky feeling that you get when you have too many off plan days. I'm off to a wedding tonight and I'll be enjoying the meal which will be Indian food. I went to buy my outfit for tonight on Friday and when I picked the dress that I wanted to try on the owner of the shop just handed me a small size without even asking and it fit perfectly I remember nearly falling out the same changing room trying to squeeze into a large and being disappointed so it was a great feeling :)

Good on ya Aisha :D Have a great time at the wedding and think about improving your fruit consumption on Monday!

I have fruit salad and yoghurt most mornings for brekkie so no worries on that front for me...... it's just the rest of the day I have problems with :8855: :8855: :8855:

Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the wedding, then head back in the game after. :) Won't be long til you are xsmall!

Annya said:
Good on ya Aisha :D Have a great time at the wedding and think about improving your fruit consumption on Monday!

I have fruit salad and yoghurt most mornings for brekkie so no worries on that front for me...... it's just the rest of the day I have problems with :8855: :8855: :8855:

Shrimpy said:
Well done!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoy the wedding, then head back in the game after. :) Won't be long til you are xsmall!

Thank you lovely ladies xx

Monday 19th September 2011 - Green

Breakfast - weetabix (HexB 1), milk (part HexA 1), sweetener & banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with sweetcorn & melted mozzarella (HexA 2)

Dinner - Dhaal, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - Scoop of Walls soft scoop light ice cream (1.5 syns) with a mcvities gold bar crumbled on top (6 syns)

Syns - 7.5

Last edited:
Tuesday 20th September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - Banana, 3 pagen crisprolls (HexB) with spread (2 syns) & a coffee (part HexA)

Lunch - Cous Cous salad (1 syn)

Dinner - Lamb & potato curry with cumin rice & salad

Dessert - McVities gold bar & a coffee

Syns - 9

Last edited:
Wednesday 21st September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 slices weight watchers malted Danish bread (2/3 HexB) with an onion egg scramble, NAS squash

Dinner - Keema, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 1

Wednesday 21st September 2011 - EE

Breakfast - 2 slices weight watchers malted Danish bread (2/3 HexB) with an onion egg scramble, NAS squash

Dinner - Keema, cumin rice & salad

Dessert - TBC

Syns - 1

Hi

Just wanted to ask how easily do you obtain ur halah lean mince for the keema....for me it is a mission and half

tabu said:
Hi

Just wanted to ask how easily do you obtain ur halah lean mince for the keema....for me it is a mission and half

Hi Tabu!

It's a mission so I buy lean lamb steaks, trim all of the fat off that I can and mince it myself. I also brown the meat off and rinse it with boiling water before cooking it to get any last bits of fat off it sounds like a chore but it's only one extra step which is worth it if you ask me.

Hi Tabu!

It's a mission so I buy lean lamb steaks, trim all of the fat off that I can and mince it myself. I also brown the meat off and rinse it with boiling water before cooking it to get any last bits of fat off it sounds like a chore but it's only one extra step which is worth it if you ask me.

hmmm....that's an idea.

can u name the brand of the kitchen gadget u make ur mince with. I may have to invest in one

Back