Ladyvegas Food Diary

which koka noodles do you buy hun and is that for half a pack?? i've been trying to work out the values for them but having no luck lol :) thanks and welcome to the food diaries area! hehe xx

PS: just found out the koka noodles are actually 10 points per packet hun :( sorry

Last edited:
I worked them out at 4pts - they are only a small packet. Curry flavoured ones. 143 cals for 85gm - if this is wrong I am seriously going to throw these in the bin.

oh which ones hun? one in packet or the tub ones?

i think the tub i worked out around 4.5 so yes 4 would be right, but apparently the ones in a packet are 10 points, though some say between 4-10 points on various websites! :( because on the packet ones they don't give the proper values in english so it's difficult to work out, however on the tub ones i know they have the values on them in english :) i'd stay away if it's the packet ones because on different websites people are saying their leaders have said 10 point for them, and others day 6 points for them, so it's a bit of a difficult one xx

Thanks Smirky.....foreign fecking things. I wouldn't normally buy anything that doesn't have the nutritional values on it but hubby loves these things and I wanted something quick to eat cause I was "starvin' marvin". I reckon I won't be buying them or letting him put them in the trolley again (LOL)......
I know someone who works for Boyne Valley that makes the noodles. I will try and find out the fat and calories from her now.

Thanks Smirky.....foreign fecking things. I wouldn't normally buy anything that doesn't have the nutritional values on it but hubby loves these things and I wanted something quick to eat cause I was "starvin' marvin". I reckon I won't be buying them or letting him put them in the trolley again (LOL)......
I know someone who works for Boyne Valley that makes the noodles. I will try and find out the fat and calories from her now.

sorry hun just wanted to let you know just in case i mean they may be between 4-6 points like some say, but on the other side the people saying 10 may be right, so wouldn't risk it :) the supernoodle low fat ones are nice and 5 for whole lot you get loads... though i only like chicken and herb ones missing my beef and curry flavours so been looking and the tesco ones they do chow mein and these are 4.5 for half which isn't bad as they do fill you up and same for the chip chop curry flavour ones can't remember who these are by but only 4.5 too :) worth a shot have half for lunch and half for dinner? or next days lunch? they will keep as i've done it before hehe :) xx

ww say to half fat to get sat fat but it's more likely to be 3/4 sat fat then half tbh i always higher the sat fat then just 1/2 to be on safe side, but i think that amount is only for half a portion, as many places but the values for a serving, and this is classed as half a portion :( that's why it's so difficult for everyone to work out because nothing is actually clear about their values certain members have contacted the place to see and still no luck from some and others are the ones saying 10 :(

Thanks again Smirky. And there was me thinking I was being good saving 12 pts for my dinner and whatever I want afterwards. Ah well - my silly mistake. A major reason for me to do a shopping list and not throw stuff willy nilly into the trolley like I normally do. Top of list - loads of fresh veggies and fruit.

lol hun some things are usually ok, you'd think for such a small portion of noodles it wouldnt be a problem! :( silly things but yeh may be best to double check just to be on safe side, and no nutrition values i wouldnt purchase, unless your 100% sure from others what the points her before buying :) hehe xx

Back