Lainie's back and on a mission :)

Hey hun just catching up!

Massive well done on the 3lbs and another well done for staying on track when you have so many other things to think about.

I'm sure the perfect job will turn up soon and like you say you have plenty of things to keep you busy on the mean time.

Have a lovely day hun

xx

You sound really motivated which is excellent :) I am crossing my fingers that you come join me in the 15's :) xxx

I'm aiming to stay that way :) it all works so much better when it's like this :p lol

As for the 15's, I'm there as soon as they let me :p xx

:hug99: Lainie..

I really hope something turns up, you really do deserve it sweetie. Have you seen anything at all yet? Even if you took a wee job in a shop or something just to tide you over and pay the bills until your ideal job turns up :)

Good luck with your next module hun x

Thanks hun, I actually found something last night which I have spent lunch time filling in the online application for, so fingers crossed :) :)

Hoorah for the OH and his laptop, I'd really miss the internet now if I couldnt get to it regularly and for some reason minis is blocked on the work pc so cant get to it there.

Hope today has been a good one x

He has his uses :p Unfortunately (well not quite unfortunate, but u know what i mean lol) he turned up last night so I didn't get round to catching up with you all as planned as he hijacked it back for a while, then by the time he went home again, I crashed out on the sofa...oops!

Yest was good, came in on sched with points... not quite sure exactly how many, but wasnt over :)

Hey hun just catching up!

Massive well done on the 3lbs and another well done for staying on track when you have so many other things to think about.

I'm sure the perfect job will turn up soon and like you say you have plenty of things to keep you busy on the mean time.

Have a lovely day hun

xx

Thanks chick :) Was happy with that loss last week, and hoping for 2 if not more this week to take me dead on 16, although a 15 peeping in there somewhere would be wonderful too!! lol..

So yeah, as said to Laura, I was doing a bit of internet browsing as u do last night, and discovered a helpdesk job with our local NHS, so today at lunch I was busy filling out the application form and off it has gone....so every single part of my body is now crossed in anticipation.... The salary is the same as what im on now (and thats the starting figure) interviews are the 7th Nov, considering I leave here on the 30th, it would work out quite nicely..so we shall see... dont want to get too excited as there are always so many people going for each job, but I believe I at least deserve a chance for interview..hoping.... :)

Ok... so yesterdays pointage adding it up appears to come to about 18... hmmm.. considering im on 25 thats not great cos im not sposed to keep more than 4 a day and it's happened last few days, but I just havent been hungry...

So today so far is

1 x toast = 1.5 + 1 for marg / jam

Lunch 2 x 1.5 bread + 1.5 egg + 1 for mayo

So today so far is 6.5... leaving 18.5.. think its McD's nite with OH tonite, so Im sure they'll get used today lol :)

Anyway, off for a browse round all you lovelies' diaries :) xx

Enjoy that Macky D - Envious aint the word :p

Lol... the truth is I dont actually enjoy them that much anymore, just OH feels hard done by if we don't go, so I go to keep him happy lol... Usually end up with just a mayo chicken and cup of tea, as he delves into his big mac, large fries and coke.. But being a 6 foot beanpole he can get away with it... me as a 5 foot 4 cant ha ha.....

good luck with the application, you do deserve to be seen and hope you get an interview out of it. xxx

Thanks hon, just want the chance to show them that I could do it, really need another job!

Oooooo good luck hun!

Got my chubby fingers crossed for ya

xx

Cheers hon, really really really want it lol... (dont think that would have come across in my personal statement at all.......... :p) xx

Best of luck with the job application. The NHS has a lot wrong with it but I would def recommend them as employers, the terms & conditions are very good, so fingers crossed for you

I'm peeping at the 15s too, 4lbs to take me to 15 something so will hopefully not be too far behind you getting there.

Have a lovely evening

Good luck hun :)

Have a lovely day,

Jess xx

Thanks for all your comments lovely people :) apologies I havent been able to directly reply to ur messages but our work systems have been down ALL day so am on on my phone lol.. Oh and just to report in, WI at lunch time showed another 2 off! Happy Lainie :) laters! Xx

Well done on the loss hun and keep up that PMA about the interview - I'm a firm believer in that! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Well done on the loss mrs, have a great weekend

Well done on the loss hun and keep up that PMA about the interview - I'm a firm believer in that! Hope you have a lovely weekend xx

Well done Lainie - This will surely give you a very very verrrrrry happy weekend. :) xxx

Brilliant on another 2lbs. xx

Well done on your loss hun, hope you had a lovely weekend

xx

Thanks all :) frustratingly, I've been able to get nowhere near the internet since friday :( Soooooo annoying now! My phone net has been playing up too, beginning to think it's against me, and work int'net was down yest aswell :(

So yeah, 2 off last week was fab..makes me sit nicely exactly on 16 ..meaning this week Im sure to be in 15's - yay!! :) :)

Weekend was a little manic, dont really remember it happening, lol... Saturday went up to watch QPR with OH..they finished 0-0 but was a good game. Not amused tho as underground was comp mobbed and I suffer from claustrophobia, so was glad wen that bit was over lol :)

Sunday we said bye to our leaders at church, not entirely sad tbh, they werent hugely suited to our place, so will be interested to see who comes in their place. Our responsibilities have got a bit more due to their leaving, so should be a fun few months!

Pretty much on track for this week, so fingers crossed for another nice res at WI on fri :)

Hope everyone's well, and I'll try and get round all ur diaries later today :) xx

Hi Lainie, well done on losing 2lbs!! That's great!! :p xxx

Hi my fellow mini's..

Just calling in to say hi, and bear with me. Having a rough few days personally so not really with it (am in the food sense, just everything else feels really pants)..

Just need a bit of down time, but I will be back xx

I'm in the same place as you hun so big hugs from me..and seriously, PM me or whatever if you need to talk as I know what it's like...take care pet xxxx

P.S Well done on the loss!!

Hope everything is ok, I'm here if you need to offload at any time, so dont be alone unless you want to be. Look after yourself x

Back