Lamb Weston Stealth Fries

Trotts

saw them in Costco have not seen them anywhere else, only 3.5% fat and lower than McCains Oven chips. :) tried to find them on this site and no trace, sorry if I missed a thread, but these are seriously nice oven chips. Really low syn value. Anyone else tried them ?

nope, what is the syn value? might be worth getting next time i'm at costco

Trotts said:
saw them in Costco have not seen them anywhere else, only 3.5% fat and lower than McCains Oven chips. :) tried to find them on this site and no trace, sorry if I missed a thread, but these are seriously nice oven chips. Really low syn value. Anyone else tried them ?

Also just wondering how you know they're a low syn value? If you've not been able to find them anywhere?

http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-weight-loss-diary/187905-jos-journey-infinity-beyond.html

Which ones are they?

Going from the stuff on this page I get 2 syns for 10 chips (84g) for Steak Fries and 5 1/2 syns for 25 french fries. Not looked at the others, but it doesn't look like much for your syns? Or is that pretty standard? Sorry I dont do oven chips, I just make my own.

Invest in an actifry by Tefal, Costco sells them too, best thing you'll ever have, you can then have endless amounts of syn FREE chips.

Back