Lancsgirls wedding weightloss diary

lancsgirl

yummy mummy in the making
Hi everyone I'm
Ang 37 mum of 3 engaged to jay and getting married 9th feb 2013, I'm currently 18st (fri weigh in!) I'm 5ft 10 so my ideal weight is 11st and I'd like to be a size 14, I've bought my wedding dress in a size 16 but it's more a 14!
I've done cd, and lt before but both I couldn't stick to as the shakes were awful! And Made me
Sick to drink them! A friend started ss and told me how nicer they are to drink and they have meals and bars so here I am!
Ordered my packs yesterday so I'm
Hoping to start Tuesday! I've got alot of determination ATM and with only 9 months until wedding I need seriously to this weight off!

I just wanted to wish you luck!

I found trying to lose weight for my wedding so stressful I can completely relate.

I start tomorrow and I'm looking forward to the results :)

Good luck Hun x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thank you emma! My packs should arrive tomorrow so will be starting as soon as they do! Waiting until 11 am ish to have the slim and save pack I do have! So hopefully they WILL arrive tomorrow! Good luck! Keep me posted how your doing

Hey lancs girl we are a similar height and have a similar amount to lose. Good luck for your first day! X

Have you started? Have you started? :D

They arrived late so will be all prepared for start tomorrow ! Can't wait feel like a very excited child!!

Good luck! A few newbies have started a joint diary just for extra support, pop by if you fancy it :)

I'll try find it x
Day one went ok not 100% but I'm getting there!
I can't believe how nice these packs are!!! My word if I'd known I'd have done this months ago

Well done hun, keep at it the results will come Xx

Back