Last chance saloon 2011

Hi ladies, just got back from a 24 hr shift at work, that was hard not picking, but I did it :)

Hayley I'm having choc tetras and choc mint shakes, unfortunately they are the only one's I like so am limited for flavours. How about you?

I too am a scale hopper, I just cant help myself :eek:

:D Lou Lou, how strange all weighing on a Thursday! I always thought most people started a diet on a Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend:)

Tracey
x

Hi ladies, just got back from a 24 hr shift at work, that was hard not picking, but I did it :)

Hayley I'm having choc tetras and choc mint shakes, unfortunately they are the only one's I like so am limited for flavours. How about you?

I too am a scale hopper, I just cant help myself :eek:

:D Lou Lou, how strange all weighing on a Thursday! I always thought most people started a diet on a Monday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend:)

Tracey
x

Thursday WI must be lucky :)

I love the choc, mint choc, all the soups and when i get to the two week mark i'll be having, banana, strawberry, butterscotch as mousse and the bars :)

Hi Mumo4

When's your first weigh in? mine is next Thursday, so only on day 2 at the mo and feeling mighty empty:D

Tracey
x

My first weekly WI is on tuesday, feel kinda left out now lol. Am on day 4 and starting to feel better.

Had to go back and change some porridges to shakes yesterday, as I couldnt stomach them and I got weighed while there. Day 3 WI I had lost 5lbs :D

So far then on the Last Chance Saloon Team we have:

Hayley 22 (me of course)
Mumo4
minilady
loulou12
timsmom

Think thats it so far.....

End of July Challenge for us ladies:

Hayley 22 - to lose 6lbs at 1st WI
mumo4 -
minilady -
loulou12 -
timsmom -

You dont have to join me ladies just mini goals help me through :D

So far then on the Last Chance Saloon Team we have:

Hayley 22 (me of course)
Mumo4
minilady
loulou12
timsmom

Think thats it so far.....

End of July Challenge for us ladies:

Hayley 22 - to lose 6lbs at 1st WI
mumo4 -
minilady -
loulou12 -
timsmom -

You dont have to join me ladies just mini goals help me through :D

mine is to try and get down into the next stone bracket :)

Thursday WI must be lucky :)

I love the choc, mint choc, all the soups and when i get to the two week mark i'll be having, banana, strawberry, butterscotch as mousse and the bars :)

Oh yes the bars! I liked all of them first time round.

I was going to say yes to lucky Thursday weigh ins, but then read mumo4's message, so now thinking all days beginning with a T are lucky :D

My first weekly WI is on tuesday, feel kinda left out now lol. Am on day 4 and starting to feel better.

Lol no feeling left out! Really glad you're feeling better, day 4 can be a toughie for some, so that's great:)

Had to go back and change some porridges to shakes yesterday, as I couldnt stomach them and I got weighed while there. Day 3 WI I had lost 5lbs :D

Wow that's great 5lb in 3 days!!! way to go :D
Got to agree porridge is :yuk:

Hoping i've remembered how to multiquote correctly:rolleyes:

Oh yes the bars! I liked all of them first time round.

I was going to say yes to lucky Thursday weigh ins, but then read mumo4's message, so now thinking all days beginning with a T are lucky :D

Wow that's great 5lb in 3 days!!! way to go :D
Got to agree porridge is :yuk:

Hoping i've remembered how to multiquote correctly:rolleyes:

Thank you, it defintely kept me going, we been away and I did not break. Looking forward to my proper weigh in tomorrow at 1pm. Hope I have done just as well again :)

How are everyone else doing?

Thank you, it defintely kept me going, we been away and I did not break. Looking forward to my proper weigh in tomorrow at 1pm. Hope I have done just as well again :)

How are everyone else doing?

Hi Jaimee

Well done for sticking to it whilst away, always a toughie to do.

Good luck for tomorrow, I'll be checking in later tomorrow afternoon to see how you got on :D

I'm doing well, 100% so far :D

Tracey
x

FOOD MENTIONED!!

:cry: Ive been proper ill, drove up to Scotland yesterday and within an hour i was feeling really rough and HAD to take something so ended up having handful of chips and handful of salad. Today hasnt been great, my throat is sore i dont feel very with it. OH has been ill for 9 days now with a virus and think im possibly catching it :sigh:
Also TOTM - argh!!

Had my two shakes today but just been to Nandos as again need to take painkillers for my head and throat.

Had chicken breast and coleslaw :/

Ive told my CWPC already and she said do whatever i need to get better quickly :(

Back to 100% tomorrow :)

Hope ive not let anyone down :break_diet:

Oh Hayley :hug99: so sorry to hear you're unwell, please dont feel you've let anybody down these things happen. As long as you concentrate on getting better thats all that matters, then you can crack on with it:D

Tracey
x

Thanks Tracey, Will be going to bed as soon as my baby girl goes down x

Hello everyone, just an update, I had my first weigh in and this week I have lost a total of 10lb and a total of 5 1/2inches from various parts of my body :) :) :)

:cry: Ive been proper ill, drove up to Scotland yesterday and within an hour i was feeling really rough and HAD to take something so ended up having handful of chips and handful of salad. Today hasnt been great, my throat is sore i dont feel very with it. OH has been ill for 9 days now with a virus and think im possibly catching it :sigh:
Also TOTM - argh!!

Had my two shakes today but just been to Nandos as again need to take painkillers for my head and throat.

Had chicken breast and coleslaw :/

Ive told my CWPC already and she said do whatever i need to get better quickly :(

Back to 100% tomorrow :)

Hope ive not let anyone down :break_diet:

Dont go back to 100% until your feeling better.

Thinking of you and hope you get well soon.

Hello everyone, just an update, I had my first weigh in and this week I have lost a total of 10lb and a total of 5 1/2inches from various parts of my body :) :) :)

Woo!! Well Done hun, thats great :D

Im starting to feel better *yay* Just a cough now.

Dropped my scales last night and they just wont work now :( Off into a town i dont know my way round in a while to see if i can find some more digital ones.

Also forgot my blitzer (whisk) while i have been away which hasnt helped me cope too well.

Got my WI tomorrow now as i wont be home till late tonight and i just know its not going to be good.

I havent been particularly naughty but i have been eating a dinner time meal which happened to be whatever what was on the hotel menu :sigh:

I hope i find some scales on my walk around town and can get back it on it tomorrow morning and hope that im all better and can have 7 days @ being 100% :D

Well Done Tracey :D

So far on the Last Chance Saloon Team for July we have lost:

Hayley 22 - ?
Mumo4 - 10lb
minilady -7lb
loulou12 - ?
timsmom - ?

Since joinging you I've lost 4 but have been at it a bit longer than the rest of you. Am stepping up this week as digestive system has ground to a complete halt and want things working properly before I start my two week holiday. I'm still having a shake at lunch but am having brekkie and dinner. Wish me luck, a bit scared about what's gonna happen!!

Back