Last chance saloon 2011

So far on the Last Chance Saloon Team for July we have lost:

Hayley 22 - 1lb
Mumo4 - 10lb
minilady -7lb
loulou12 - ?
timsmom - 4lb

Hi Ladies, how are we all doing? Been sticking 100% but had a couple of days struggling, especially today. Any tips? :(

Hi Jaimee, Sorry to hear you are struggling.

On the days i struggle i have a ss+ meal as advised by my consultant. It stops the binge and doesnt appear to affect my losses.

Im also struggling and am still ill. I have got a nasty cold and cough and have been given more antibiotics :sigh:
So another week of ss+ for me!

Going to see my consultant this evening and have a chat with her about it all.

Apparently CWP is meant to be good for helping get better but i actually feel worse.

Considering taking a break till i get better.... Dont really want to but i really am fed up of being ill. I normally only get a cold for a week and to have had this for two weeks and now swollen glands and a nasty cough im getting stressed out.

On the days i struggle i have a ss+ meal as advised by my consultant. It stops the binge and doesnt appear to affect my losses.

Im also struggling and am still ill. I have got a nasty cold and cough and have been given more antibiotics :sigh:

Apparently CWP is meant to be good for helping get better but i actually feel worse.

Considering taking a break till i get better.... Dont really want to but i really am fed up of being ill. I normally only get a cold for a week and to have had this for two weeks and now swollen glands and a nasty cough im getting stressed out.

Thanks for the advice and I'm so sorry to hear your still not any better. When I was on the CD last time I got ill and did not feel better until I had been off the diet a couple of days. Do what you need to get better, then as u say u can start again.

My personal opinion is that if your body is runnng on stored fuel then its going to run a lot slower, especially in the first couple of weeks, so to be poorly now is going to take a lot longer to recover. Get well first ;)

Hi, please can I join

Hi everyone, been following your posts and would like to join if you'll have me:wave_cry:

I'm on day 4 100% and so far so good, yuk to the porridges though lol!

Anyway I am hoping to lose some weight before my hols in September, have around 6 stone approx to lose, not all by September you understand although would'nt that be lovely:D

Laura x

Hi Ladies, how are we all doing? Been sticking 100% but had a couple of days struggling, especially today. Any tips? :(

Bit late I think on giving tips now, as you posted this hours ago, sorry:eek:

Hope you did ok yesterday as it will make you feel stronger today, knowing you got through a rough day without picking:D Always reinforces the fact that we can do it.

So sorry to hear you're still unwell:( I think that a break until you are 100% better is probably for the best:sigh: How about following the 1000 plan for a while, still be losing some weight and definately wont put any back on:)

Hi everyone, been following your posts and would like to join if you'll have me:wave_cry:

I'm on day 4 100% and so far so good, yuk to the porridges though lol!

Anyway I am hoping to lose some weight before my hols in September, have around 6 stone approx to lose, not all by September you understand although would'nt that be lovely:D

Laura x

Hi Laura and welcome:)

Lol it would be lovely:D Where are you off on your hols?

Tracey
x

100% Day 5 YAY!! Thank you for the welcome ladies, Turkey minilady, with the parents and my husband, my dad is obsessed with going to Turkey and as hes been poorly I agreed. Gonna have to watch the big fat dinners though, bit of a pain in the bum this holiday malarkey lol, looks like everyone else is doing well...keep it up folks, your my inspiration....much love x

Thanks mum04, swapped the rest of the wallpaper glue, sorry porridge this evening for shakes....much better, bring on the weigh in, good luck to you..Laura

Week 2 WI lost another 6lb whoopie :D

Fantastic:D:D:D:D Well done

100% Day 5 YAY!! Thank you for the welcome ladies, Turkey minilady, with the parents and my husband, my dad is obsessed with going to Turkey and as hes been poorly I agreed. Gonna have to watch the big fat dinners though, bit of a pain in the bum this holiday malarkey lol, looks like everyone else is doing well...keep it up folks, your my inspiration....much love x

Never been to Turkey myself but my daughter goes, she loves it!

Well weigh in today so fingers crossed:D

can I join in here? Im a restarter and to be honest struggling. This is day 4 of being 100 percent and no weight loss at all yet... :(

thanks puddy - when I look back at my old tracker I think gosh how did I do that! going to try my hardest though

Welcome Sammy2!
Well my CDC is away on holiday for 2 weeks and couldnt get as many packs as I needed so will be on SS+ for at least this week and MAYBE next week, although hoping I can go back to just SS next week.
Great weigh ins this week people!

Back