Last chance saloon 2011

Hayley 22

would like to be slim
There doesnt appear to be any spaces for the newbies so thought i would create a new team.

Hope that is ok.

Im soooo determined second time around, unfortunately the first time round my CDC at the time wasnt the greatest and at times didnt answer the door at my appointment slot and didnt reply to e-mails, txts or calls.

This time my CDC is lovely and i have a very good feeling about achieving my goal this time.

Have done my first day today and all has gone well so far :)

Ladies/gents feel free to join me in my epic journey :)

Hi! I too am back for my 2nd bash at CWP! I lost 8 st first time round......and have had about 6 months off as I really needed a break! Back to it now....just completed my 1st week :) have been 100% and lost 13lb :) very happy bunny! Aiming to loose another 2st 1lb ish!

Do u mind me asking how much u are aiming to loose?

X

Hi! I too am back for my 2nd bash at CWP! I lost 8 st first time round......and have had about 6 months off as I really needed a break! Back to it now....just completed my 1st week :) have been 100% and lost 13lb :) very happy bunny! Aiming to loose another 2st 1lb ish!

Do u mind me asking how much u are aiming to loose?

X

Wow thats fantastic congratulations! Well i'm 13st 9lb and would like to be 10st 6lb, so just over 3 stone. (maybe more when i get there).

I have done my first day and it was easier than i remember, today going well too :)

Good luck on your journeys guys.

Thank you :D

YAY i just found the 'mean machine' part to my electric whisk :) No more messing about with a whisk, this blitz's the shakes and leaves no bits, i even put it through a sieve to check.

Now time to enjoy my hot choc at last..... my 15wk old Daughter is being very demanding today lol.

Hi Ladies

I have restarted CD today, I lost 4 1/2 stone following CD about 4 years ago and got to my goal weight, I became a CDC and maintained fairly well. I'm no longer counselling and have gained 2 stone :(

I'd really like to join you if I may :)

Tracey
xxxx

Hi Ladies

I have restarted CD today, I lost 4 1/2 stone following CD about 4 years ago and got to my goal weight, I became a CDC and maintained fairly well. I'm no longer counselling and have gained 2 stone :(

I'd really like to join you if I may :)

Tracey
xxxx

You're more than welcome to join us Tracey :) x

Can I join you too. I've been at it for 11 weeks (1st time on CD) and am losing the will to live.I have to step up next week and then I'm off on holiday for two weeks but it would be nice to have an encouraging team to chat to when I get back :D

Can I join you too. I've been at it for 11 weeks (1st time on CD) and am losing the will to live.I have to step up next week and then I'm off on holiday for two weeks but it would be nice to have an encouraging team to chat to when I get back :D

Of course you can join us :D

I'm off on holiday too in 4 weeks! Know it'll be a major dint in my loss but hey go will be straight back to it when I get back!

Feeling a bit rubbish tonight! On an evening shift 16x02 so it's a very long day for me and everyone around me right now is eating stuff that smells gorgeous! Proud of myself that I'm not giving in to temptation despite feeling rubbish but grrrrr!

I'm off on holiday too in 4 weeks! Know it'll be a major dint in my loss but hey go will be straight back to it when I get back!

Feeling a bit rubbish tonight! On an evening shift 16x02 so it's a very long day for me and everyone around me right now is eating stuff that smells gorgeous! Proud of myself that I'm not giving in to temptation despite feeling rubbish but grrrrr!

well done for avoiding the temptations.

It's killing me! So glad I've been here before and know the benefits n results this diet gives cos if I didn't think I'd be giving in!!!!! Thanks for your support!! X

Hi people, can I join too?
This is also my 2nd time, I lost 2 stone a few years back, but have since gave up smoking and had another baby.

I really need to stick with this and hopefully get support and support others :)
I cant wait for my first weigh in, its the only thing keeping me going at the minute

This is also my 2nd time, I lost 2 stone a few years back, but have since gave up smoking and had another baby.

I really need to stick with this and hopefully get support and support others :)
I cant wait for my first weigh in, its the only thing keeping me going at the minute

Hi - you have a lot to be proud of, a new baby, a new diet and giving up smoking - well done you! Good luck for you first weigh in.

Hi Mumo4

When's your first weigh in? mine is next Thursday, so only on day 2 at the mo and feeling mighty empty:D

Tracey
x

Well done! Temptaions are always thrown at us to test us.

mumo4 sounds like we're in very similar positions. Ive just had my 1st baby though and didnt/dont smoke.
You're more than welcome to join us :)

Hi Mumo4

When's your first weigh in? mine is next Thursday, so only on day 2 at the mo and feeling mighty empty:D

Tracey
x

Ive got my 1st WI next Thursday too, im on my 3rd day though and doing well so far :D

How are we all doing ladies/gents???

I've found a couple of people who've just started and are weighing in on Thursday! Will be lots of excitement here on Minimins that morning:)

Glad your doing well, you sound extremely positive which is half the battle. I'm doing ok, will feel a lot better once this first week is over:D

Tracey
x

Tracey - Im very much looking forward to WI on Thursday but mine isnt till 3.30pm as my little girl is a late sleeper and doesnt stir till half 10 - 11 lol.

Obviously i will get up and have a sneaky WI in the morning though hehe.

What shakes and soups you having?

Back