Last 'diet' of my life - 8 stone gone!

24.gif
still on track?

Hows the atkins diet going hun?

xx

Going well Nee. Definitely a big improvement on Exante, thats for sure. Fingers crossed the scales agree, lol.

Morning miss. x

Better late than never but its now afternoon. Only popped in for a flying visit yesterday morning.

24.gif
still on track?

Afternoon Marty. And of course Im still on track. Being able to eat again is such a novelty Im not even tempted to cheat in the slightest. Its great. :D

Im currently looking forward to my cooker being delivered on Monday. Im just so glad I have my grill and my halogen oven or Id have had to go back on Exante, lol. Not sure what Id have fed the kids mind you. Anyway roll on Monday and different food again!

woo to the new oven and well done for staying on track love :)

Im debating whether to weigh tomorrow or not. I am itching to know what the scales are up to. On the other hand I dont know if I want to know in case its bad. Need to make a decision soon though so I can get them off DD for the morning.

Hi Jo
I went back on the exante while I was having my new kitchen fitted - it was the easiest option for me - the missus lived on microwave meals for a fortnight lol

Well I did it and I am absolutely over the moon with the fact that the scales are at 185.2 which is actually a 0.4lb loss from what my weight was the day I started. :D

Well done hun YAY xx

JO love, you are on your way then. Good news.

yaaayyy. get jillian out and get more losses. :D

Thanks guys, Im so happy to be seeing the scales going down again.

Vicky Jillian will be out either Sunday or Monday. Im deliberately not starting it today coz I know I wont have time to do it tomorrow and I want to do as many days without a break as I can.

Well Ive decided Im bored with my hair for a change. (I change hairstyles constantly). However now Ive got it short I cant really do too much with the style so contemplating a colour change instead. Just dont know what to go for. Right now Im considering going dark brown again with a few pink highlights through the front although Im not sure.

I like how it is in your profile piccie xx

I do still quite like the style but its red just now and to be honest red has been done to death. Every second person has theirs red so I just fancy a change.

Morning Jo
:D

Afternoon all. :)

Rosebug I am quite brave when it comes to my hair. Im currently thinking that Ill go back to my own colour which is a pretty dark brown with some very thin pink streaks to just give it a hint of colour. I may change my mind again before getting it done mind you, lol.

Well Jillian has been done today and it definitely wasnt as bad as I remembered. Really going to try to stick with it every day iff possible or at least as many days in a row that I can. Also need to start with the shake weight but I think Ill give that a miss until I get past the first few days of shredding.

Dietwise things are still going great and Im not struggling with low carbing in the slightest this time round. I really think thats down to cocoa mims though coz they are really satiating my sweet tooth which is what usually causes me problems.

Hi Jo
Well done on jillian. Hope you are having a relaxing sunday evening :)

Back