Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

Morning Girls

How's everyone today? i'm feeling abit low because i jumped on the scales this morning and i have put on a pound. That means that unless a miracle takes place i shall be the same at my wi tomorrow:(

I'm thinking of cutting out the fruit and going back on a strict 790 from tomorrow. I just want to get to the end asap as i'm sure all of you do!!! I can't bear having an October like September where the weight loss was SO slow. Surely I can lose 7lbs in just over 4 weeks????!! I'm starting to think maybe I can't.

Sorry to be so negative this morning girls but i was hoping for a good start to October - just a pound or two and i would have been happy:eek:

Oh well, will try my best today
xxx

Morning gang,

Jodie,we all aloud to have low days babe,and we are here for you,
as we are so close now we need each other more so thankyou for starting this thread.
I to had a bit of a naff september where i had 2weeks of a pound loss each and a week of a big fat juicy ZERO, and its no fun is it babe. But together we will see this last bit through with all the love help support hugs and encouragement we have got. WE CAN DO IT.

Not too bad today, although seem to be having a constant argument with myself about why I shouldn't be having anything - I never knew the voices in my head could be SO convincing as to why I should just eat, lol!!! Instead, I'm just drinking tons of water... Got extra kids around for tea tonight so that should keep me busy hopefully.

Good luck today everyone, hang on in there!

PS - is it only since starting maintenance that your weight loss has slowed down so rapidly or is it because you've not got much left to lose? I'm still very surprised at the change maintenance has made to me both on the scales but will power wise as aswell.

Hi gang

Hope everyone's having a good day.

Rikers - i'm not on maintenance yet, was doing 790 but last week i asked my CDC if i could move onto 1000 as i thought it might rev my metabolism up but she suggested i do the 790 plus fruit. Will have another chat with her tomorrow about it all.

Been horseriding this morning - my second lesson. The horse kept stopping and i had to keep squeezing my thighs to get it going again - could hardly walk when i got off! lol I'm going to have thighs of steel in a few months!

Not sure about you lot but my tummy still seems quite soft and abit big at this weight - i know my muscles were probably damaged abit during emergency c section a few years back but i was hoping it would ping back abit better than it has done! I really need to get going with more exercise, i think thats the only way i'm going to cure it - are you exercising???? if so, what are you doing?

Hiya,
My tummy isnt a nice sight, jelly belly or what!! and A-Z could use it for there map of a large town for all the strech marks!! Tho i have had 3 kiddies so blame them partly for the tone of my tummy as for muscels in there what are they lol, I really do need to start on some major toneing exercise in the tummy area to try and help with it tho

lol Tara - thanks for cheering me up:D

Lol, yep no what you mean about the tummy jelly belly! It's only since i've lost the weight that I've seen the effect my two pregnancies had on me - the fat disguised it quite nicely before;)!

As for exercise, I've two kids under the age of 5, and 6 dogs, 5 of which are border collies that we compete with in agility. So in between running around after the kids, exercising, training and competing with the dogs and just trying to keep the house looking remotely habitable, i've got no energy left for much more - although once my little girl is in pre-school more regularly I would love to start swimming a few times a week and I'm hoping that will help. I have to admit though, I'm getting better results with my dogs lately, I think because now I can run faster (well, run at all really:D) I can work them better round a course!!!

Jodie, I've only really started working up the maintenance plans as we're going on holiday soon and I didn't want to go from one extreme to the other. However, on saying that, I'm trying to make a really big effort on just the 1000 plan at the mo as I'd really like to lose this last bit and I don't know that I will that easily on the higher plans.

Hey there gals ~ well as expected no weight loss this week, officially stayed the same. Still keeping my head up ~ I still plan to start 1000 and stick at it for the next 2 weeks and see what happens, regardless of the weightloss (or not, as the case may be)

I too still have a 'jelly belly' ~ the lasting result of 2 kids and thinking I could eat for England each time :D although admittedly it is smaller. I've kinda accepted that it'll be with me forever as the only way it would ever shift is though surgical intervention which I'm not brave enough to even consider.

Well, I hope I can knock around 4 or 5 lbs off during October, but if not I'll still be here cheering the rest of you on ~ have a good evening.

Good Morning,
I managed 4 & 1/2 ltrs water yesterday,
Am ment to be starting 1000 plan tomorrow, not sure how i am going to manage the amount of food allowed on that plan as i feel totally stuffed on the 790 plan that i have been doing this week.

Good luck with weigh-in Jodie xxx

I get weighed at 1.45 this afternoon so will let you know how i get on

Hi girls

Lost half a pound this week which i am disappointed about but considering i drank loads last saturday night and had chocolate birthday cake on the sunday i suppose its ok. Asked if I could go back to SS but quite rightly my CDC said no! She said I would feel really ill so i'm back on the 790 plus fruit. Its near enough the 1000 but without the milk or potato/rice option in the evening.

Just munching on some raw cabbage now! No water at all so far as i've been out and about so need to get started on that.

Tara - let us know how you get on hun xx

Hiya,
Jodie well done hun 1/2lb is still good and its way better than putting on!, hugs to you tho babes xx

I have decided to change my 9st goal weight, So i now want to get to 8st 10lb which means i have bang on 7lb to shift now to be at goal. Have talked it over with cdc and she agreed as original goal was at top end of weight hight thingy anyway.
So got weighed and somehow i have lost 2lb this week

Well done Tara - that is great. Glad to see it is still coming off you - that proves to me that the weight can still come off at this level. I will just have to try harder this week! I've got 6 and a half pounds to lose now so we are almost head to head! I've forgotton how tall you are Tara?

yes you are right, the losses are going to be small now - we just got to keep chipping away. I'm 5ft 4.

5ft 1 is great Tara, just think when you are at goal people will describe you as "petite":D

Just eaten a load of grapes - didn't weigh them which was abit naughty. Think it was about 100grams. Then my little boy asked for a banana and when I'd peeled it he said he didnt want it! So i then ate that too. Already had an apple and 100grams of grapes this morning but think i'm still within limits. OMG, those kiwis are now calling me! Think I can have 2 and then that will really have to be it.

Well, new series of Ugly Betty tonight :D I love that programme. Hope you all have a nice evening
xxx

Back