Last Half a Stone Challenge! any takers?!

gee wizz 4 packs of gum, thats some goin babe,
think you should deffo try doin the 1000plan cos i am soo not been hungry doin it, was scared it was going to make me soooo very hungry all the time,but nope i'm not at all.
still got a tetra and 1ltr of water to go aswell as fruit allowance dunno how am goona eat it tho, as am stuffed at the mo.
had the turkeybrochette dinner and it were yum

wish i had that trouble Tara! i just want to pick pick pick!!

lovely thought Tara but my little one is being abit of a tearaway tonight and so i am trying to deal with him at the mo! lol Thanks for the support though hun xx

yea i love this age - he is so funny, the things he comes out with. Also lovely to be past the nappies stage!

Well, last night i succumbed.....but only a little. I ended up having an extra handful of grapes and then i really fancied a coffee with milk (very odd as i dont really drink much coffee usually!??). I only have full fat milk in the house for my ds so i had a coffee with a bit of full fat milk:eek: OMG it tasted so gorgeous and creamy! lol I don't have the skimmed milk allowance as i dont like skimmed milk so i thought a splash of full fat is not going to make a huge difference.

Got on the scales this morning and I appear to be 2lbs down!:D Official weigh in isnt until Thursday so I wont get too excited - i know that sometimes i can go back up by the time i get weighed!

Day off today so maybe playgroup this morning with ds and then not sure what else. Usually have jewellery course at 5pm but not sure that i'm going to continue with it. Its more like a silver smithing course and i just can't seem to get on with it!

Anyway, have a great day whatever you do
xxx

Morning Jo,
Yep its deffinatly the best age,and i am lucky int that although my 3 are thar much older now (15,12 &10), but i have a nephew very similer age to you son, Ethan will be 3 in jan & he is so funny,so i get to see that wonderfull age all over again.
Afew grapes and a dash of milk isnt going to do that much damage
Have a fab time at playgroup hun
I just need to pop to youngests school to drop off 1.50 for a school disco that she wants to go to on friday then dont know what i shall be doing apart from a bit of housework,oh what an exciting life!!
Oh and i am a grandma now at the tender age of 36!!! got up this morning and my cat had had kittens!!! she had 3 but sadly 1 hasnt survived

Morning Jo,
Yep its deffinatly the best age,and i am lucky int that although my 3 are thar much older now (15,12 &10), but i have a nephew very similer age to you son, Ethan will be 3 in jan & he is so funny,so i get to see that wonderfull age all over again.
Afew grapes and a dash of milk isnt going to do that much damage
Have a fab time at playgroup hun
I just need to pop to youngests school to drop off 1.50 for a school disco that she wants to go to on friday then dont know what i shall be doing apart from a bit of housework,oh what an exciting life!!
Oh and i am a grandma now at the tender age of 36!!! got up this morning and my cat had had kittens!!! she had 3 but sadly 1 hasnt survived

wow you are such a young mum Tara! i cant imagine my little one being 15 but i bet it comes around really quickly!

Forgot my first shake again this morning so just had it! Hot banana tetra! I like those for a change. Also had an apple and a few strawberries. Only half a litre of water so need to get glugging.

Bought some nice plaice and fresh tunasteak at the supermarket (really gone on fish this week).

Feeling more positive this morning after seeing that the scales are moving:D

Well, ds wants a nap so i'm going to take him upstairs and read him a book

chat later
xx

lol yep was 34wks pregnant for my 21st birthday and gave birth to my lovely son just 4 wks later!!
and yes time fys so very fast i look at him and think wow your 15 now how did that happen! it really does not feel like 15 yrs ago that i had him!
So pleased your feeling more positive again Jodie and that the scales are moving again for you xx

Hi Grandma:D Hope the kittens are doing ok.

I'm feeling quite stuffed! Had too much fruit again - an apple, a small banana, 100g of strawberries and grapes that i didnt weigh - just kept picking them! I started off so well this morning as well!

Also had another creamy coffee this evening - it didnt actually taste as good as the one last night so hopefully i've cured myself of that particular craving!

Started cooking some fresh tunasteak and spinach but it looked disgusting so chucked it in the bin. Then cooked some chicken and spinach and thought i would chuck in some 0% fat greek yogurt and cumin - Yuk! it all curdled and looked disgusting! But.....i still bloody ate the stuff as i was so fed up by then i would have eaten anything!

Still got a bar to go so will have that in bed later as usual:D Early night with Silent Witness part 2 for me tonight.

Work tomorrow morning so that should keep me on the straight and narrow until after lunch time. Then at 3pm i've got the dentist (how is your mouth now Tara btw?) a huge filling fell out today while i was chewing on my trident:D The gum is quite sore and there isnt much tooth left so not sure what he will do.

Hope you've had a good day Tara - nite nite xx

Hi Jodie,
kittens and mummy are doing great she is so good with them.
ooo i had a banana last night for 1st time and it were soo very yummy so much nicer than b4 cd!! so nice i had one tonight aswell,
I still have a choc tetra to have tonight
My mouth is better now thankyou Jodie, shame about your tooth hope its not hurting you to much babe, but at least you can see denist tomorrow and find out what needs doing,hope it be ok
nite nite jodie xx

Good start to the day - 1 and 1/2 litres of water, one apple and just had first tetra - hot banana! I seem to have really gone on the hot bananas lately!

I was so busy at work this morning i didnt have a chance to eat anything although i did glug the water.

Luckily half day for me as I've got to go into tomorrow too (Court hearing in the morning).

Sister-in-law has just taken little one round to the swings so i've got half an hour peace before i go off to the dentist.

Really going to try and get through 3 litres today as its my weigh in tomorrow. I'm being weighed at 1.30pm when i usually get weighed on a Friday at 9am so i really hope that it doesnt make too much of a difference. I think I will weigh on my scales in the morning as they are always the same as CDC's and go by them if CDCs make me more later on! Ofcourse, if CDC's make me less then i will go by them:D

Hope you are having a good day Tara xx

Love Jo

Hi Tara

Tooth isnt too bad, the gum is just abit sore really. Anyway, will all be sorted in an hours time:)

still glugging the water:tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Do you get on the scales during the week or are you really good and just wait for your weekly weigh in? How do you think your losses will be this week? I'm hoping for a big 2lbs, that's what is showing on my scales and I would be so pleased with that.

Just wanted to say good luck JJJ for your WI.

H x

Hi Jo,
I have just finished 3rd ltr water!, so never know i might do 4 1/2 ltrs today!

I do have to admit i do occasionally scale hop not good i know but hay think we all guilt of it at times, I am nervous about fridays weigh-in to be honest,feel like i have eaten for england this week lol, but thats how 1000 plan has felt like, but am hopeing to have a 1lb loss this week, if weight havs gone on i will be peed off i think

Hi Hannah!!! nice to see you popping in, i should imagine you must be REALLY busy at the moment getting ready for the launch.

How do you manage so much water?! I did that one week challenge of 3 and a 1/2 litres but i can never get above that. I quite like water (I hate the flavourings) but i feel so uncomfortable and bloated if i drink too much. Trying to get it all down fairly early today though as the last few nights i have been up and down to the loo literally every hour (i'm not joking!)

Right, must go now, catch ya later xx

Back